CV Recommendation

Ask us anything. Cambodia Expat's Online has a huge community of long term expats that can answer any question you may have about life in Cambodia. Have some questions you want to ask before you move to Cambodia? Ask them here. Our community can also answer any questions you have about how to find a job or what kind of work is available for expats in Cambodia, whether you're looking for info about Phnom Penh, Siem Reap or anywhere else in the Kingdom. Don't be shy, ask CEO's members anything!
User avatar
Jamie_Lambo
The Cool Boxing Guy
Posts: 13795
Joined: Mon Apr 20, 2015 10:34 am
Reputation: 1985
Location: Naklua
Contact:
Great Britain

CV Recommendation

Post by Jamie_Lambo » Tue Jun 05, 2018 1:17 am

I had a CV professionally made recently by our very own @rozzieoz
My CV was really out of date, as its never something that i've ever really needed to use with being self employed tradesman,
So thought i would try Rozzies service to see if she could remodel my CV so its new, fresh, up to date and relevant in the case i ever needed it for work in Cambodia,
She got back to me with the finished CV over the weekend and have to say i'm really impressed with her work, could tell she had put a lot of time and effort in to making a CV that is professional and full of all the clear relevant information to stand out, she had really done a good job.
I was a little unsure how to post this seeing as shes a poster/friend, but i have to give credit where its due, and would definitely recommend her to anyone interested in having a CV done!
https://www.facebook.com/ResumesEtc.Roz.Fisher/
:tophat: Mean Dtuk Mean Trei, Mean Loy Mean Srey
Punchy McShortstacks School of Hard Knocks :x
User avatar
rozzieoz
Expatriate
Posts: 2781
Joined: Wed Nov 26, 2014 3:51 pm
Reputation: 866
Australia

Re: CV Recommendation

Post by rozzieoz » Tue Jun 05, 2018 8:41 am

It was my pleasure Jamie, now go get that job so you can move here!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Once you've read the dictionary, every other book is just a remix.
User avatar
AmericanSteve
Expatriate
Posts: 211
Joined: Tue Apr 17, 2018 10:08 am
Reputation: 16
Location: China
United States of America

Re: CV Recommendation

Post by AmericanSteve » Tue Jun 05, 2018 9:06 am

Is there a service that includes a bogus reference?
To gladly teach and gladly learn.
User avatar
fax
Expatriate
Posts: 2349
Joined: Tue Apr 03, 2018 9:28 am
Reputation: 1136
Korea North

Re: CV Recommendation

Post by fax » Tue Jun 05, 2018 9:25 am

What does it cost?
BklynBoy
Expatriate
Posts: 451
Joined: Sun Dec 25, 2016 12:11 am
Reputation: 115
United States of America

Re: CV Recommendation

Post by BklynBoy » Tue Jun 05, 2018 9:31 am

Jamie_Lambo wrote:
Tue Jun 05, 2018 1:17 am
I had a CV professionally made recently by our very own @rozzieoz
My CV was really out of date, as its never something that i've ever really needed to use with being self employed tradesman,
So thought i would try Rozzies service to see if she could remodel my CV so its new, fresh, up to date and relevant in the case i ever needed it for work in Cambodia,
She got back to me with the finished CV over the weekend and have to say i'm really impressed with her work, could tell she had put a lot of time and effort in to making a CV that is professional and full of all the clear relevant information to stand out, she had really done a good job.
I was a little unsure how to post this seeing as shes a poster/friend, but i have to give credit where its due, and would definitely recommend her to anyone interested in having a CV done!
https://www.facebook.com/ResumesEtc.Roz.Fisher/
When I was applying for positions -- I think people or newbies forget the differences between a resume and a CV.. esp it is different in the States... Having a professional looking CV makes a big difference-- as does having white skin and being hansome man etc... but seriously the CV is important.. In the States we just say resume
Manhattan keeps on making it, Brooklyn keeps on taking it
User avatar
JohnLeonard
Expatriate
Posts: 129
Joined: Sun May 06, 2018 2:01 pm
Reputation: 31
Somalia

Re: CV Recommendation

Post by JohnLeonard » Tue Jun 05, 2018 9:32 am

Nice

How much it costs, not that i need a job but it will be nice to have it up to date and professional.
Cat playing her favorite game

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BD7_GRm4xR8
User avatar
rozzieoz
Expatriate
Posts: 2781
Joined: Wed Nov 26, 2014 3:51 pm
Reputation: 866
Australia

CV Recommendation

Post by rozzieoz » Tue Jun 05, 2018 9:53 am

JohnLeonard wrote:Nice

How much it costs, not that i need a job but it will be nice to have it up to date and professional.
It depends on the CV - I do offer discounts for CEO members who buy me tequila of course!

(Generally around $100 for members).

Email me your CV, I’d love to check it over for you. [email protected]


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Once you've read the dictionary, every other book is just a remix.
User avatar
JohnLeonard
Expatriate
Posts: 129
Joined: Sun May 06, 2018 2:01 pm
Reputation: 31
Somalia

Re: CV Recommendation

Post by JohnLeonard » Tue Jun 05, 2018 10:00 am

rozzieoz wrote:
Tue Jun 05, 2018 9:53 am
JohnLeonard wrote:Nice

How much it costs, not that i need a job but it will be nice to have it up to date and professional.
It depends on the CV - I do offer discounts for CEO members who buy me tequila of course!

(Generally around $100 for members).

Email me your CV, I’d love to check it over for you. [email protected]


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thanks
Will do so.
Cat playing her favorite game

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BD7_GRm4xR8
User avatar
Duncan
Sir Duncan
Posts: 6874
Joined: Tue Jun 03, 2014 8:22 pm
Reputation: 1631
Location: Wonder Why Central

Re: CV Recommendation

Post by Duncan » Tue Jun 05, 2018 10:33 am

rozzieoz wrote:
Tue Jun 05, 2018 9:53 am
JohnLeonard wrote:Nice

How much it costs, not that i need a job but it will be nice to have it up to date and professional.
It depends on the CV - I do offer discounts for CEO members who buy me tequila of course!

(Generally around $100 for members).

Email me your CV, I’d love to check it over for you. [email protected]


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Actually, when you think about it, that is a cheap investment if you consider the returns you get back. I may even get one for
myself one day when I need a job.
Cambodia,,,, Don't fall in love with her.
Like the spoilt child she is, she will not be happy till she destroys herself from within and breaks your heart.
User avatar
timmydownawell
Expatriate
Posts: 2271
Joined: Tue Mar 22, 2016 12:50 pm
Reputation: 536
Location: Phnom Penh
Cambodia

Re: CV Recommendation

Post by timmydownawell » Tue Jun 05, 2018 1:26 pm

Duncan wrote:
Tue Jun 05, 2018 10:33 am
rozzieoz wrote:
Tue Jun 05, 2018 9:53 am
JohnLeonard wrote:Nice

How much it costs, not that i need a job but it will be nice to have it up to date and professional.
It depends on the CV - I do offer discounts for CEO members who buy me tequila of course!

(Generally around $100 for members).

Email me your CV, I’d love to check it over for you. [email protected]


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Actually, when you think about it, that is a cheap investment if you consider the returns you get back. I may even get one for
myself one day when I need a job.
Same. I'd be testing the bounds of Roz's imagination and creativity though!
No matter how much it rains, the dirt never washes away.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: beaker, Deefer, GMJS-CEO, Whatsupdoc and 194 guests