Where are the friendly Filipinos whose sisters are going to study nursing in your hometown?

This is where our community discusses almost anything! While we're mainly a Cambodia expat discussion forum and talk about expat life here, we debate about almost everything. Even if you're a tourist passing through Southeast Asia and want to connect with expatriates living and working in Cambodia, this is the first section of our site that you should check out. Our members start their own discussions or post links to other blogs and/or news articles they find interesting and want to chat about. So join in the fun and start new topics, or feel free to comment on anything our community members have already started! We also have some Khmer members here as well, but English is the main language used on CEO. You're welcome to have a look around, and if you decide you want to participate, you can become a part our international expat community by signing up for a free account.
Arget
Expatriate
Australia

Re: Where are the friendly Filipinos whose sisters are going to study nursing in your hometown?

Post by Arget »

dron wrote: Sat Jun 02, 2018 4:20 pm IDK I wear a suit and a Rolex Daytona 6 out of 7 days of the week and drive a Lexus. Whatever helps you sleep at night tho
I wear shorts and thongs and don't own a watch. I catch tuk tuks or walk.

Does that make me better than you or inferior to you.? =@
that genius
Expatriate
Sweden

Re: Where are the friendly Filipinos whose sisters are going to study nursing in your hometown?

Post by that genius »

@kic

My post was not about 440, it was about one-upmanship, I specifically mentioned it 440 because of the wannabes who always wanted to tell people how much money they had. They are not so common here, but it seems Cambodia attracts them. I think you'll agree, you have to be pretty damned pathetic to come here before you can pull the financial one-upmanship stunt.

In this context your pot/kettle comment doesn't work.

If you have something that's bugging you, (and from your constant references I think we can take that as a given), PM me and we can put it behind us, hopefully.
that genius
Expatriate
Sweden

Post by that genius »

It amazes me that people criticise Khmers for being ostentation, but to be honest the most desperate to show off seem to be the western barangs
Kayve
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Kayve »

dron wrote: Sat Jun 02, 2018 4:20 pm IDK I wear a suit and a Rolex Daytona 6 out of 7 days of the week and drive a Lexus. Whatever helps you sleep at night tho
Daytona from Phsar Thmey ;) ? :stir:
Lexus RX300 ? :dragonchase:
Don't forget the water buffalo
Stramash23
Expatriate

Post by Stramash23 »

I never realised they hired barangs as chauffeurs here. Congratulations!

:assasin:
Too weird to live, too rare to die
dron
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by dron »

Arget wrote: Sat Jun 02, 2018 7:02 pm

Yes.
"The revolution did more than legally create the United States; it transformed American society... Far from remaining monarchical, hierarchy-ridden subjects on the margin of civilization, Americans had become, almost overnight, the most liberal, the most democratic, the most commercial minded, and the most modern people in the world." - Gordon S. Wood
zmth
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by zmth »

I even read a post prior about a foreign FEMALE who had a FEMALE filipina who tried to scam her, think it was the most usual card game deal, but according to the poster it did not work. Think the name of the post was "...scammed the scammer..." or something of that sort. think it was more than a year ago.
Arget
Expatriate
Australia

Post by Arget »

dron wrote: Thu Jun 07, 2018 7:52 pm
Arget wrote: Sat Jun 02, 2018 7:02 pm

Yes.
You are being a big man to admit that you have been a twit and that you realise that being a dick is stupid. I am not really better than you I am just a different person. =@
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic