Cute Singaporean Girl Needs CEO's Help Finding Black Magic to Get Boyfriend Back

This is where our community discusses almost anything! While we're mainly a Cambodia expat discussion forum and talk about expat life here, we debate about almost everything. Even if you're a tourist passing through Southeast Asia and want to connect with expatriates living and working in Cambodia, this is the first section of our site that you should check out. Our members start their own discussions or post links to other blogs and/or news articles they find interesting and want to chat about. So join in the fun and start new topics, or feel free to comment on anything our community members have already started! We also have some Khmer members here as well, but English is the main language used on CEO. You're welcome to have a look around, and if you decide you want to participate, you can become a part our international expat community by signing up for a free account.
kiwiincambodia
Expatriate
Korea North

Re: Cute Singaporean Girl Needs CEO's Help Finding Black Magic to Get Boyfriend Back

Post by kiwiincambodia »

pissontheroof
Expatriate
Cambodia

Re: Cute Singaporean Girl Needs CEO's Help Finding Black Magic to Get Boyfriend Back

Post by pissontheroof »

General Mackevili wrote: Thu May 24, 2018 9:31 am This link is HIGHLY inappropriate, but I'll post it anyways.
Spoiler:
I'd imagine it's worth a try.

:popcorn:
Nice frog legs ...
พิซออนเดอรูฟ
pissontheroof
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by pissontheroof »

I had to accept cookies to see that .. and it wasn’t in the dark net , shouldn’t that be there ? I don’t see any entrance . What’s init ? Should I go see it ? What’s it all about ?
พิซออนเดอรูฟ
Brokenhearted
Tourist
Singapore

Post by Brokenhearted »

https://m.phnompenhpost.com/national/ce ... magic-monk

Does anyone know how I can contact this magic monk named Master Bin Sovann?

Anyone knows if he can do magic to bring my boyfriend back?
bolueeleh
Expatriate

Post by bolueeleh »

Brokenhearted wrote: Wed May 30, 2018 8:45 pm https://m.phnompenhpost.com/national/ce ... magic-monk

Does anyone know how I can contact this magic monk named Master Bin Sovann?

Anyone knows if he can do magic to bring my boyfriend back?
what the fuck? you still have not given up this stupid idea? if that man need black magic to come to you, he is not worth it anyway :facepalm:
Money is not the problem, the problem is no money
kiwiincambodia
Expatriate
Korea North

Post by kiwiincambodia »

I wonder how the ex feels about her efforts in trying to use black magic.

Someone should warn the poor fellow so he knows to stay well clear of this lunatic.
pczz
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by pczz »

he is not worth it. Go find a new boyfriend
Anchor Moy
Expatriate
Tokelau

Post by Anchor Moy »

pczz wrote: Tue Dec 24, 2019 6:39 pm he is not worth it. Go find a new boyfriend
If the magic hasn't worked by now, she should also change witchdoctors. :smileinbox:
(This was posted last year.)
Satiated Parrot
Expatriate
Armenia

Post by Satiated Parrot »

Perhaps she decided to go with nasi kang kang, and it worked, hence her subsequent lack of requests.
pczz
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by pczz »

Anchor Moy wrote: Tue Dec 24, 2019 7:03 pm
pczz wrote: Tue Dec 24, 2019 6:39 pm he is not worth it. Go find a new boyfriend
If the magic hasn't worked by now, she should also change witchdoctors. :smileinbox:
(This was posted last year.)
Well it was obviously a waste of time me buying new glasse for xmas. i need a bigger screen to see the dates properly :facepalm:
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic