If You Have Something Random to Say About Khmer440.com

If you have something so weird, strange or off-topic to post and think it doesn't belong in any other forum; you're probably right. Please put all your gormless, half-baked, inane, glaikit ideas in here. This might also be a place where we throw threads that appear elsewhere that don't belong ANYWHERE end up, instead of having to flush them. FORUM RULES STILL APPLY.
frank lee bent
Expatriate
United States of America

Re: Not actually Scobienz...

Post by frank lee bent »

the ignore feature is quite useful
Playboy
Lord Gayboy
Great Britain

Post by Playboy »

frank lee bent wrote:the ignore feature is quite useful
So people can carry on insulting me without me seeing ?
Actively seeking Thai Ladyboys to sexually dominate me. Please inquire within.
OrangeDragon
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by OrangeDragon »

Playboy wrote:
frank lee bent wrote:piss off back to your kennel playboy
your bullying behavior is not welcome here.
But his behaviour toward me is welcome, is that what you are saying ?

I did not start this little spat.
I agree here... for starters i consider playboy a friend, and he's always welcome to post here regardless of issues with the other forum. that was expressed while the petty tyrant was at the wheel and continues to apply now that scoby is. secondly, hotrecruiter has hardcore been trying to provoke all of the 440 mods, mostly because scoby is the one who set him out on 440 and revealed his "pay me if you want a job working for me" scam. he's grinding a personal axe, and using the conflict between the two forums as his tool for it... and it needs to stop. this is only a recent development, at least in intensity, since scoby bought the site... and the motivations are quite transparent. we welcome free speech, but we're not a tool for you to use to exact some concept of vengeance via manipulation of our users' opinions by making it appear to be about the site/site conflict. hotrecruiter, say your beef with him/them outright, or shut up about it.
HotRecruiter
Expatriate

Post by HotRecruiter »

Already did. 'Nuff said about that.

And I don't charge anyone anything anymore, I only hire experienced salesman now, or highly-motivated people that don't require more than a few hours to set them on their way.

If Scopie hadn't of messed with my business ...
And Playboy banned one of my sock puppets, for asking why he called himself a Playboy but dresses the way he did. That's why, among many other reasons, Playboy needs a good shaking down. But that's done.

For the sake of peace, I'm quite satisfied and willing to let the matter stand. I'm not a harridan, after all.

I did admit a bit of Schadenfreude at Scobie's problems, but that's passed now. I hope they learn their lesson and be careful about whom they ban. They still haven't come up with any clear framework.

This site CEO is younger and not so jaded. People don't lunch on newbies here. By the way, it'd probably be good practice, Playboy, to send those newbies here, and to come back after they've earned their salt.

Would rid you of "undesirables" who prefer a certain sort of gentler behavior and do us a favor, we'll take newbies, too.

There is an undercurrent of support for me, through private messages and karma, so people are backing me for standing up to the Banning Mods.

And I only know of a few mods there that I have problems with, I have ZERO problems with Gavin, Buscador, Scoffer, anybody else? They seem quite reasonable and like a good bartender and a good vodka (I used to drink, but no more), blends with anything and is hardly noticed. Grand standing mods: curious as to why?

So, in summary, no more spats, but I'd like THOSE few guys to moderate their own statements as well, especially about me, my personal life, and my business. Be clear about boundaries, right?

That's all I ask, I don't ask for agreement or a free pass. I accept fair and constructive criticisms,Ike I expect everyone to.
takeoman
Expatriate
Ireland

Post by takeoman »

Playboy wrote:
It is always amusing when a bully starts complaining about others attacking him. Young master Playboy is remembered for abusing his position as a board administrator and amending members profiles. While some of his comments were amusing, I retain what he said about me,it doesn't change the fact that his actions amounted to an abuse of power, which was intended to demean and ridicule many of his victims. :beer3:
The most boring man in the World. Ever!
OrangeDragon
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by OrangeDragon »

takeoman wrote:
Playboy wrote:
It is always amusing when a bully starts complaining about others attacking him. Young master Playboy is remembered for abusing his position as a board administrator and amending members profiles. While some of his comments were amusing, I retain what he said about me,it doesn't change the fact that his actions amounted to an abuse of power, which was intended to demean and ridicule many of his victims. :beer3:
If you mean custom ranks, you must dislike me and consider me a bully as well.. because I also do them (though not as often, as i'm busy a lot lately). it's generally a little fun reward for us admins to play with those.
OrangeDragon
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by OrangeDragon »

HotRecruiter wrote:Already did. 'Nuff said about that.

And I don't charge anyone anything anymore, I only hire experienced salesman now, or highly-motivated people that don't require more than a few hours to set them on their way.

If Scopie hadn't of messed with my business ...
And Playboy banned one of my sock puppets, for asking why he called himself a Playboy but dresses the way he did. That's why, among many other reasons, Playboy needs a good shaking down. But that's done.

For the sake of peace, I'm quite satisfied and willing to let the matter stand. I'm not a harridan, after all.

I did admit a bit of Schadenfreude at Scobie's problems, but that's passed now. I hope they learn their lesson and be careful about whom they ban. They still haven't come up with any clear framework.

This site CEO is younger and not so jaded. People don't lunch on newbies here. By the way, it'd probably be good practice, Playboy, to send those newbies here, and to come back after they've earned their salt.

Would rid you of "undesirables" who prefer a certain sort of gentler behavior and do us a favor, we'll take newbies, too.

There is an undercurrent of support for me, through private messages and karma, so people are backing me for standing up to the Banning Mods.

And I only know of a few mods there that I have problems with, I have ZERO problems with Gavin, Buscador, Scoffer, anybody else? They seem quite reasonable and like a good bartender and a good vodka (I used to drink, but no more), blends with anything and is hardly noticed. Grand standing mods: curious as to why?

So, in summary, no more spats, but I'd like THOSE few guys to moderate their own statements as well, especially about me, my personal life, and my business. Be clear about boundaries, right?

That's all I ask, I don't ask for agreement or a free pass. I accept fair and constructive criticisms,Ike I expect everyone to.
On here, regarding them vs you, you cast the first stone in that whole exchange... so i'm holding you fully responsible. I've seen your photos... you're not a very "hot" recruiter either... still not going to wage some posting war on the subject because you called yourself one. and i don't look like a dragon... hell... i'm not even orange! get over it... "playboy" has several meanings and was part of a long ago joke you weren't a part of.
General Mackevili
The General
United States of America

Re: If You Have Something Random to Say About K440, Put It H

Post by General Mackevili »

HR, please be nicer to our fellow CEO members, "going forward." 8)

You haven't been banned here, and I'm glad to keep it this way. Everyone has the "report this post" feature and should feel comfortable using it. If you think something is uncalled for, report it or approach them (or us) directly via PM. It's amazing how much can be squashed just by opening up direct dialect with people. Solve it before it has to get all public and personal.

We try very hard to run CEO fairly, and we do what we can to insure people don't come on here and take it too far.

I'm very glad people have been treating newbies with courtesy (thank you all!!), but we also need to try and be nicer to each other. You and I have had exchanges on here, but nothing went too far, which is cool because a little shit talking is fine among friends if it isn't taken too far.

So, thanks to all for acting like civilized beings to newbies, but we still need to treat all the old hands with mutual respect in order to keep CEO and fun an friendly place talk about whatever shit we want, EXCEPT people's wives, girlfriends...

:assasin:
"Life is too important to take seriously."

"Life does not cease to be funny when people die any more than it ceases to be serious when people laugh."

Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT ME

Cambodia Expats Online is the most popular community in the country. JOIN TODAY

Follow CEO on social media:

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Google+
Instagram
frank lee bent
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by frank lee bent »

"So people can carry on insulting me without me seeing ?"
or seeing, but without the right of reply due to banning?
Many of the posters here may have a very deep appreciation of the irony in this remark.
OrangeDragon
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by OrangeDragon »

Not really. While the fuhrer pulled shit like that, Playboy wasn't the lock/ban type over there. Please try and keep the 2 separated. In fact, when the fuhrer went all nuts and bolts it was Playboy who took him to the table on the subject and tried to get it all under control.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic