I'm Dating a Cambodian Woman in France - Gold Digger or No?

This is where our community discusses almost anything! While we're mainly a Cambodia expat discussion forum and talk about expat life here, we debate about almost everything. Even if you're a tourist passing through Southeast Asia and want to connect with expatriates living and working in Cambodia, this is the first section of our site that you should check out. Our members start their own discussions or post links to other blogs and/or news articles they find interesting and want to chat about. So join in the fun and start new topics, or feel free to comment on anything our community members have already started! We also have some Khmer members here as well, but English is the main language used on CEO. You're welcome to have a look around, and if you decide you want to participate, you can become a part our international expat community by signing up for a free account.
Clutch Cargo
Expatriate
Cambodia

Re: I'm Dating a Cambodian Woman in France - Gold Digger or No?

Post by Clutch Cargo »

[/quote]
dude what is the freaking rush to get married??/ what is the deal with that?
[/quote]

One can only deduce it is the power of the pussy.. cracking that cherry.. she say it is her marital gift to him (if her 'original' status is legit). Some guys pay ridiculous amounts of $$ for a virgin. There's even a trade going on in places like Angeles where virginity is sold a number of times to gullible punters.

The allure of being the first..training her in the ways.. untouched from foreign influence..unlike those french girls lol

And what happens if she turns out to be a starfish, not a horny/sexy girl and untrainable??

Pussy whipped I say.. :dragonchase:
Steven
Expatriate
France

Post by Steven »

Heng Heng Heng wrote: Mon May 28, 2018 1:51 pm My perception of Chinese women is that they will work their husbands to death. True or not?
It is true if you are poor.

They want to have some financial security, if you have a low income they will feel insecure and work you to death, if you have a good income it won't be a problem.
Steven
Expatriate
France

Post by Steven »

kocdim wrote: Mon May 28, 2018 2:23 pm
AmericanSteve wrote: Mon May 28, 2018 2:14 pm
Ok this is little personal. But you had 3 wife and they are all chinese?? How come the marriage didnt work??
I'm still married to number three and the secret IMHO - keep them in China!
I'm convinced had I done that with Chinese wife #1, we'd still be married.
Chinese wife #2 was a lying cheat; again if I kept her in China, we'd still be married.
On the rebound from Chinese wife #2, I met and almost immediately impregnated Chinese wife #3 - so I had to marry her.

I suffer from excessive virility and its a curse but its getting better. Back in the day, I had only to look a woman hard enough and she would fall pregnant. Now I actually have to do the dirty deed but that's a small price to pay for the birth of a son.
I really want women who is good mother. That will keep me happy for sure.
I wouldn't pick a Chinese then, they don't have a clue about how to educate kids.
Jimmy Crow
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Jimmy Crow »

8)
Steven wrote: Mon May 28, 2018 2:39 pm
Ok this is little personal. But you had 3 wife and they are all chinese?? How come the marriage didnt work??
Chinese wife #2 was a lying cheat; again if I kept her in China, we'd still be married.
On the rebound from Chinese wife #2, I met and almost immediately impregnated Chinese wife #3 - so I had to marry her.

I suffer from excessive virility and its a curse but its getting better. Back in the day, I had only to look a woman hard enough and she would fall pregnant. Now I actually have to do the dirty deed but that's a small price to pay for the birth of a son.
I wouldn't pick a Chinese then, they don't have a clue about how to educate kids.
Generalizing all the Chinese I see.
Everyone is equal. Everyone has a place. No one is written off, because there is worth and goodness in every life... That is the Republican ideal. And if we won't defend it, who will?
dude
Expatriate

Post by dude »

Guillaume,

Your initial concern about the justification of an expensive wedding ring and its place of manufacture seem to have vanished as this thread carries on, mostly off point. From your first post, the date set for the wedding still appears to be in a couple months (July 2018).

Does your future spouse or yourself know that for a civil marriage in France you need to comply with procedures and present documents to the town hall where you intend to marry? In principle her illegal immigrant status is not an impediment to marriage in France, however, your future spouse will need to produce proof of identity, proof of domicile or residence, a birth certificate with filiation or an extract of the birth certificate with filiation no less than 6 months old, and a certificate of non-impediment/single status (https://www.service-public.fr/particuli ... roits/F930). Because those documents are not issued by the French administration, they will need to be certified by the Cambodian embassy in Paris, or alternatively certified by the MoFA in Phnom Penh, along with an approved and certified translation.
Steven
Expatriate
France

Post by Steven »

Jimmy Crow wrote: Mon May 28, 2018 3:15 pm 8)
Steven wrote: Mon May 28, 2018 2:39 pm

Generalizing all the Chinese I see.
Yeah, I can also generalize that Chinese looks asian while it is true that some do not.
guillaume382
Expatriate
France

Post by guillaume382 »

dude wrote: Mon May 28, 2018 3:18 pm Guillaume,

Your initial concern about the justification of an expensive wedding ring and its place of manufacture seem to have vanished as this thread carries on, mostly off point. From your first post, the date set for the wedding still appears to be in a couple months (July 2018).

Does your future spouse or yourself know that for a civil marriage in France you need to comply with procedures and present documents to the town hall where you intend to marry? In principle her illegal immigrant status is not an impediment to marriage in France, however, your future spouse will need to produce proof of identity, proof of domicile or residence, a birth certificate with filiation or an extract of the birth certificate with filiation no less than 6 months old, and a certificate of non-impediment/single status (https://www.service-public.fr/particuli ... roits/F930). Because those documents are not issued by the French administration, they will need to be certified by the Cambodian embassy in Paris, or alternatively certified by the MoFA in Phnom Penh, along with an approved and certified translation.
Thank you for your post, but As I said before, we provided all documents you've mentioned. I would add that we also passed an audition.
And all works fine. And yes, now the problem is not the ring but the way she is not able to compromise.
guillaume382
Expatriate
France

Post by guillaume382 »

And as I said : my father can't come (it is wrong, I test her) and she told me sorry it is not possible to postpone it. Everyone know -> it is not possible !!! My cousin already take day off!

By this, it means that she doesn't care my family OR her family pressures her to get marry as soon as possible.
But my personnal felling is she has a narcissitic personality disorder ! haha
Kammekor
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Kammekor »

dude wrote: Mon May 28, 2018 3:18 pm Guillaume,

And all those institutions will deny to certify them because the Cambodian government doesn't support marriage of their citizens outside of Cambodia since a year or three.

There are simply no legal documents because the Cambodian government doesn't provide them and Cambodian local documents will not be accepted, esp in her case.
guillaume382
Expatriate
France

Post by guillaume382 »

BklynBoy wrote: Mon May 28, 2018 11:19 am
Kammekor wrote: Mon May 28, 2018 10:36 am
guillaume382 wrote: Mon May 28, 2018 5:57 am Is this possible to find good khmer lady and get her back to France and marry her ? I dont want a golddigger..
it seems you have quite a few lessons to learn before you will be able to do that, not recommended at this stage.
dude what is the freaking rush to get married??/ what is the deal with that? i never met anyone in such a hurry to get married yet doesn't know who they will marry.
WHy dont u date a cambodian girl til you find one you WANT to marry.... seems like ur into cambodians.. ok, cool... but date and find one u WANT TO MARRY

your doing it backwards.. again dont understand the rush to get married
Oh no bro, I don't want to rush to get married. But this lady sold me some dreams.... Good wife, take care of me, want children, good cooker, save money, with me until die, we share moment like first time together at snow, she shows me her culture, her musical tastes (mea soksophea, sokun nisa, more and more...) eating on mat ..... I don't like all of her culture, but I like a lot yes.

All of this, after my disappointment without my ex, make me fall in love to her. It charms me.

But there are a lot of red flags I see, and now I am lucid/rational !
In my opinion, Cambodian or not, it is not normal she tell me everytime : wait day marry ! (hard to get some cuddles, kiss and more).

I am not sure it is the cultural gap here, but more she doesn't really love me !
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic