I'm Dating a Cambodian Woman in France - Gold Digger or No?

This is where our community discusses almost anything! While we're mainly a Cambodia expat discussion forum and talk about expat life here, we debate about almost everything. Even if you're a tourist passing through Southeast Asia and want to connect with expatriates living and working in Cambodia, this is the first section of our site that you should check out. Our members start their own discussions or post links to other blogs and/or news articles they find interesting and want to chat about. So join in the fun and start new topics, or feel free to comment on anything our community members have already started! We also have some Khmer members here as well, but English is the main language used on CEO. You're welcome to have a look around, and if you decide you want to participate, you can become a part our international expat community by signing up for a free account.
AmericanSteve
Expatriate
United States of America

Re: I'm Dating a Cambodian Woman in France - Gold Digger or No?

Post by AmericanSteve »

And how do you find chinese girl? Also Cambodian girl they look great. Hard to resist.
Chinese women make good moms and are heavily invested in their kids.
I know Cambodian women are hot when they are young but I've heard they age like shit.
I been told by 40, they are all worn out and look like 50.
At 40, Chinese women tend to look like they are 30.
To gladly teach and gladly learn.
Heng Heng Heng
Expatriate
New Zealand

Post by Heng Heng Heng »

My perception of Chinese women is that they will work their husbands to death. True or not?
This is the voice of the Mysterons. We know that you can hear us Earthmen.
kocdim
Expatriate
Fiji

Post by kocdim »

Heng Heng Heng wrote: Mon May 28, 2018 1:51 pm My perception of Chinese women is that they will work their husbands to death. True or not?
I have many Chinese girls classmates at college. They look and behave very nice. Not sure about how they treat the husband though. Also are they high demanding?? At school they were very simple.
P.S.
At that time I didnt date asian girls. My family wanted "pure blood" girl, from same country as I was. Now if I can turn the clock back I would at least try to date one...
AmericanSteve
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by AmericanSteve »

My perception of Chinese women is that they will work their husbands to death. True or not?
I'm a teacher so my workload is limited but all three of my Chinese wives have reminded just how little teachers make and I swear they all made comments along the lines: "How rich you think you are you can treat me like that?"

Apparently the more money you make, the worse you can treat your Chinese wife.

But like I said, they make really good moms. They are better moms than my mom, bless her soul.
Jimmy Crow
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Jimmy Crow »

:beer3:
kocdim wrote: Mon May 28, 2018 1:54 pm
Heng Heng Heng wrote: Mon May 28, 2018 1:51 pm My perception of Chinese women is that they will work their husbands to death. True or not?
I have many Chinese girls classmates at college. They look and behave very nice. Not sure about how they treat the husband though. Also are they high demanding?? At school they were very simple.
P.S.
At that time I didnt date asian girls. My family wanted "pure blood" girl, from same country as I was. Now if I can turn the clock back I would at least try to date one...
“My family wanted "pure blood" girl”

Some good old aryan blood fella,nothing like some milk of magnesia,if it ain’t light it ain’t right
Everyone is equal. Everyone has a place. No one is written off, because there is worth and goodness in every life... That is the Republican ideal. And if we won't defend it, who will?
kocdim
Expatriate
Fiji

Post by kocdim »

AmericanSteve wrote: Mon May 28, 2018 2:02 pm
I'm a teacher so my workload is limited but all three of my Chinese wives have reminded just how little teachers make and I swear they all made comments along the lines: "How rich you think you are you can treat me like that?"

Apparently the more money you make, the worse you can treat your Chinese wife.

But like I said, they make really good moms. They are better moms than my mom, bless her soul.
Ok this is little personal. But you had 3 wife and they are all chinese?? How come the marriage didnt work??
Kayve
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Kayve »

guillaume382 wrote: Mon May 28, 2018 5:07 am I would tell u, I take my 2000€ back yesterday from her a big sister, because they dont want to accept to postpone the wedding.
Tonight, I've called big sister, and she told me that if I dont want to pay for marry, I should marry a french girl....
Saturday morning, her cousine talk me like I was a shit : 'I've never seen such a stupid french man...' - ' you re engineer ? I dont care, u stupid' - 'why you do problem with my cousine ?' - 'you want to marry with my cousine, u do 100% cambodian or fuck off'

And my girlfriend told me : time angry like this !

Marry a girl, OK. Her family maybe because she is Asian. But haha they dont know what the fuck is to compromise and RESPECT !!!!!
If they were really that cambodian, they should know that the only thing you're entitled to pay is the dowry, all the wedding's expense is on them. :stir:
Don't forget the water buffalo
AmericanSteve
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by AmericanSteve »

Ok this is little personal. But you had 3 wife and they are all chinese?? How come the marriage didnt work??
I'm still married to number three and the secret IMHO - keep them in China!
I'm convinced had I done that with Chinese wife #1, we'd still be married.
Chinese wife #2 was a lying cheat; again if I kept her in China, we'd still be married.
On the rebound from Chinese wife #2, I met and almost immediately impregnated Chinese wife #3 - so I had to marry her.

I suffer from excessive virility and its a curse but its getting better. Back in the day, I had only to look a woman hard enough and she would fall pregnant. Now I actually have to do the dirty deed but that's a small price to pay for the birth of a son.
Jimmy Crow
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Jimmy Crow »

I had a Chinese mistress from Shanghai a few years back and wow she really knew how to take a rod of salami,I started swinging with her and friends and loved every bit of it,I guesss in my case I’m used to showering women with champagne and designer bags so they truly do love me,can’t speak on what I don’t know troopers!all hat and no cattle is not my modus!
Everyone is equal. Everyone has a place. No one is written off, because there is worth and goodness in every life... That is the Republican ideal. And if we won't defend it, who will?
kocdim
Expatriate
Fiji

Post by kocdim »

AmericanSteve wrote: Mon May 28, 2018 2:14 pm
I'm still married to number three and the secret IMHO - keep them in China!
I'm convinced had I done that with Chinese wife #1, we'd still be married.
Chinese wife #2 was a lying cheat; again if I kept her in China, we'd still be married.
On the rebound from Chinese wife #2, I met and almost immediately impregnated Chinese wife #3 - so I had to marry her.

I suffer from excessive virility and its a curse but its getting better. Back in the day, I had only to look a woman hard enough and she would fall pregnant. Now I actually have to do the dirty deed but that's a small price to pay for the birth of a son.
Well then :) Maybe I go to china and have 2-3 months vacation there. See what will happen. I really want women who is good mother. That will keep me happy for sure.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic