Japanese Businessman JUN TAKEGUCHI Badly Beats Girlfriend in Cambodia Then Flees Back to Japan

This is where our community discusses almost anything! While we're mainly a Cambodia expat discussion forum and talk about expat life here, we debate about almost everything. Even if you're a tourist passing through Southeast Asia and want to connect with expatriates living and working in Cambodia, this is the first section of our site that you should check out. Our members start their own discussions or post links to other blogs and/or news articles they find interesting and want to chat about. So join in the fun and start new topics, or feel free to comment on anything our community members have already started! We also have some Khmer members here as well, but English is the main language used on CEO. You're welcome to have a look around, and if you decide you want to participate, you can become a part our international expat community by signing up for a free account.
CEOCambodiaNews
Expatriate
Cambodia

Japanese Businessman JUN TAKEGUCHI Badly Beats Girlfriend in Cambodia Then Flees Back to Japan

Post by CEOCambodiaNews »

This story was sent to CEO from the victim to alert people of an abusive Japanese citizen, Jun Takeguchi, who beat up his Pakistani girlfriend very badly and then fled back to Japan.

Based on the poor girl's social media posts about this latest incident, he's beat her before and all her friends wanted her to leave him then, but she went back to him, sadly.

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Jun Takeguchi is a Japanese businessman from Toyama and is a member of Eurocham Cambodia, where he is listed as the CEO of JUN CAM PARTNERS CO, Ltd in the Real Estate & Construction, Finance & Banking/Investment sectors.

Some comments left by her friends:

Report to police

I’m shocked he is really a coward Allah bless u take care

I will take a revenge from him let him come back

Revenge won’t help. She has to understand that people don’t change! And don’t let anyone with no values get close to her. No matter what.

Luna Lepidus I told her to many times to leave him...but I am not getting what’s wrong with her.
She belongs from a very good family and she is my best friend from a very long time..I told her if she wants to move to Dubai I will help her for everything she need.she is such a nice girl I know and I respect her bottom from my heart...rest that guy he is sick or what I don’t know remember if you don’t have respect for women you are nothing in this world

Mmanat Residencia you’re right. I was about to tell her if he did that once will do it again but didn’t know it was not the 1st time. You’re right. Annie, dear, love and respect YOURSELF at the first place.

What have you been thinking about ???? So this was something consistent and you still stayed with him ?????
Why Annie???????
Wish you enough strength to just walk away from such an unhealthy relationship. Stay safe.

This happened before.... You still got back with him... Hope you'll realize something this time....

You don't deserve this...

When I met you both in Browns that time and Came over to tell you about a job and you said you were not looking and then later messaged me saying you actually were still looking but didn't want to talk about it in front of your boyfriend. Well I wanted to say something then as that secretive set up often leads to this type of stuff. Leave him. You deserve better. Love is truth and someone who accepts you.

This is actually so sad to see a young beautiful girl like you going through this. I’m really shocked that it’s your boyfriend doing all this to you. I don’t know you much but no one deserves this. When someone slaps you once know that it has just started and it will be repeated again and again. You should part ways from this toxic person ASAP. You deserve a lot better than this. Image

Oh God why it became like this, what he did with you is so bad, he is like animal, please be away from such person and please let me know if I can do anything thing for you feel free to ask me at any time

Has the person caused it been arrested yet ?, I believe if it’s a foreigner you can take your Cambodia police report and visit their embassy and file a complaint.

Annie Khan, sorry to hear what happened to you ! And I’m quite shocked to see lady like you smart and elegant coming from good family to accept the abused by trash guy and stay! Not real man who hit women !, we’re not in Stone Age!,, stay strong and move . God Bless ImageImage

Please make an official complaint that he can’t leave the country and his embassy will be notified. I’m sure you know what needs to be done so that he never does this to anyone else again or to you for that matter.
Join the Cambodia Expats Online Telegram Channel: https://t.me/CambodiaExpatsOnline

Cambodia Expats Online: Bringing you breaking news from Cambodia before you read it anywhere else!

Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT US

Cambodia Expats Online is the most popular community in the country. JOIN TODAY

Follow CEO on social media:

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Instagram
General Mackevili
The General
United States of America

Re: Japanese Man JUN TAKEGUCHI Badly Beats Girlfriend in Cambodia Then Flees Back to Japan

Post by General Mackevili »

More details about the abuse sent to us from the victim:

i have been abused two nights ago by my boyfriend

he hit me and ran to japan

please post this for me its urgent

this thing took place two nights ago and he ran to japan after hitting me

After dinner we got back home He was drunk and upset because the investors Refuse to invest in his company

He came to me and grab me from
My neck and tried strangling me and Hit me from a vase Continuously hit me And then pulled me towards the floor And stab my face And for 2 hours

Beated the shit out of me. I asked him to let go off me he told me I should jump out of the balcony so he can tell people I did a suicide .
He sat on top of me and hit me with his fist and continuously hit me and hit me I got unconscious ...

And told me to leave him I said I will leave but he needs to let go off me. He said I will kill you then I l throw you out to Show it’s a suicide .

To cut the long story short He escaped wit his friend From embassy residence

He went to his room and let me clean my pee and then told me to get out of the property ... I some how took my computer and tried to contact the property manager emailed her two times to send the security , but no response I tried messaging my friends to come over ... they refuse and then I called another friend to come over she told me to wait she will be there ...

He called his Japanese friend and business partner Kazu sugarwara To help me escape the bldg
"Life is too important to take seriously."

"Life does not cease to be funny when people die any more than it ceases to be serious when people laugh."

Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT ME

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Google+
Instagram
prahocalypse now
Expatriate
India

Re: Japanese Man JUN TAKEGUCHI Badly Beats Girlfriend in Cambodia Then Flees Back to Japan

Post by prahocalypse now »

Is he a Muslim or did he visit a mosque in his Judo outfit?
Borum-Ex frm TOForum
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Borum-Ex frm TOForum »

#FabJap
I actually don't give a flying fuck, furthermore nice to meet you all here! :thumb:
Jimmy Crow
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Jimmy Crow »

prahocalypse now wrote: Sat May 26, 2018 1:28 pm Image

I think the correct question would be,why are women in the mosque with men at the same time ,surely Islamic Mosque 101 does not allow that?

I do find your judo outfit remark hilarious though :)!
Everyone is equal. Everyone has a place. No one is written off, because there is worth and goodness in every life... That is the Republican ideal. And if we won't defend it, who will?
AmericanSteve
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by AmericanSteve »

After I discovered my second ex-wife's affair, I was constantly on her for information and no doubt spewing and bubbling off with anger and contempt, she suddenly started slapping and punching herself really hard in the face. There were bruises when she was done. She said it was because I was driving her crazy but I think she went and told her friends I beat her.

I'd need to hear the mans side of the story.
To gladly teach and gladly learn.
General Mackevili
The General
United States of America

This is the second Japanese expat in Cambodia who has beaten and abused his girlfriend in the past 5 months.

WhiteTeacher Abused by Her Japanese Boyfriend

"Life does not cease to be funny when people die any more than it ceases to be serious when people laugh."

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Google+
Instagram
JohnLeonard
Expatriate
Somalia

Post by JohnLeonard »

prahocalypse now wrote: Sat May 26, 2018 1:28 pm Image

Anyone can dress like that, its more of a tradition than being a religious dress, in Dubai, Bahrain, and Malaysia its easy to spot some Arabs dressed like this with head rope and dancing in the club.. lol

Oh what an asshole..
Cat playing her favorite game

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BD7_GRm4xR8
Borum-Ex frm TOForum
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Borum-Ex frm TOForum »

AmericanSteve wrote: Sat May 26, 2018 1:44 pm After I discovered my second ex-wife's affair, I was constantly on her for information and no doubt spewing and bubbling off with anger and contempt, she suddenly started slapping and punching herself really hard in the face. There were bruises when she was done. She said it was because I was driving her crazy but I think she went and told her friends I beat her.

I'd need to hear the mans side of the story.
I had a likewise experience with an ex, long time ago. We went to have a cycling tour and to me it looked like she deliberately crashed into the railing of a bridge. Head swollen, open wounds and so, and then she rode her bike to the most handsom guy in the area, which lived nearby the ‘accident’ place. Stupid me, i was following her there. Instantly break up one day after, and rumours spreading that i’ve beated my gf... Some nasty biatches out there!!!
I actually don't give a flying fuck, furthermore nice to meet you all here! :thumb:
General Mackevili
The General
United States of America

Re: Japanese Businessman JUN TAKEGUCHI Badly Beats Girlfriend in Cambodia Then Flees Back to Japan

As a here is Jun Takeguchi featured in B2B Cambodia:

Jun Takeguchi, COO of Japanese real estate company L’attrait (Cambodia), says Japanese investors have always been attracted by property but, until now, they have put their cash into countries including Thailand and Malaysia.

He adds, “Very recently, investment in Cambodia has started to receive a lot of interest from the Japanese individual investment… Compared to other city centre projects, the price per ㎡ is much lower than others so there is the possibility that the value of this project will increase 1.5 to two times within two to three years.

https://www.b2b-cambodia.com/articles/g ... -property/

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Google+
Instagram
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic