Welcome to Moe's Bar on Street 144!

This is where our community discusses almost anything! While we're mainly a Cambodia expat discussion forum and talk about expat life here, we debate about almost everything. Even if you're a tourist passing through Southeast Asia and want to connect with expatriates living and working in Cambodia, this is the first section of our site that you should check out. Our members start their own discussions or post links to other blogs and/or news articles they find interesting and want to chat about. So join in the fun and start new topics, or feel free to comment on anything our community members have already started! We also have some Khmer members here as well, but English is the main language used on CEO. You're welcome to have a look around, and if you decide you want to participate, you can become a part our international expat community by signing up for a free account.
KickingWithRedLabel
Expatriate
United States of America

Re: Welcome to Moe's Bar on Street 144!

Post by KickingWithRedLabel »

I went to Moe's last Friday. Had a good time. The lady's in the bar were not over bearing. Will go back in the future.
Kuroneko
Expatriate

Post by Kuroneko »

Kuroneko wrote: Sun May 06, 2018 5:23 pm What time is opening,is it 6pm or earlier
Answered already its 6pm I took my wrecking crew
for a few drinks
sabay tey
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by sabay tey »

Hello again. Why not stop by Moe's tonight for some drinks? Many lovely new ladies on staff. We would like to see you here! Drink special, darts, arcade. Now selling ice cold Heineken too. Come on by!

Username Taken
Raven
Cambodia

Post by Username Taken »

^^ You need to change your avatar. Looks to grumpy. Maybe a pic of yourself looking beautiful. :thumb:
Jim Gil
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by Jim Gil »

Username Taken wrote: Thu May 10, 2018 9:40 pm ^^ You need to change your avatar. Looks to grumpy. Maybe a pic of yourself looking beautiful. :thumb:
Move along ladies and gentlemen, nothing creepy to see here.
:stir:
SlackWaster
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by SlackWaster »

I'm with The General - there simply cannot be too many hostess bars. And first beer for free. I'll be there this Friday - I'll report back too.
dron
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by dron »

SlackWaster wrote: Mon May 14, 2018 9:35 pm I'm with The General - there simply cannot be too many hostess bars. And first beer for free. I'll be there this Friday - I'll report back too.
In order for there to be too many hostess bars, there would have to be too many hostesses, which means there would have to be too many women, which is physically impossible. Therefor there should be more hostess bars.

"The revolution did more than legally create the United States; it transformed American society... Far from remaining monarchical, hierarchy-ridden subjects on the margin of civilization, Americans had become, almost overnight, the most liberal, the most democratic, the most commercial minded, and the most modern people in the world." - Gordon S. Wood
sabay tey
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by sabay tey »

Hello all. Have 3 new girl start today, never work before. Come meet new staff and welcome!
finbar
Expatriate
New Caledonia

Post by finbar »

Welcome new meet!

KickingWithRedLabel wrote: Sun May 06, 2018 7:05 pm The lady's in the bar were not over bearing.
I think it takes about 6 months.
-
Per ardua, ad stercus
phuketrichard
Expatriate
Aruba

Post by phuketrichard »

sabay tey wrote: Fri May 25, 2018 6:53 pm Hello all. Have 3 new girl start today, never work before. Come meet new staff and welcome!
unless ur pushing the "new" girls to have sex with guys :stir:
why would any guy be interested in meeting a girl that has never worked in a bar, probably speaks zero english and has zero in common with?

Not the way i'd promote my bar, ( if i had one)

Good food
Great atmosphere
Cold air con
Healthy pours
Wide range of beers
Happy hour till 8 pm
latest sports on big screen tv

Yes

New girls

NO
In a nation run by swine, all pigs are upward-mobile and the rest of us are fucked until we can put our acts together: not necessarily to win, but mainly to keep from losing completely. HST
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic