Punch Up in Sihanoukville

Cambodia news in English! Here you'll find all the breaking news from Cambodia translated into English for our international readership and expat community to read and comment on. The majority of our news stories are gathered from the local Khmer newspapers, but we also bring you newsworthy media from Cambodia before you read them anywhere else. Because of the huge population of the capital city, most articles are from Phnom Penh, but Siem Reap, Sihanoukville, and Kampot often make the headlines as well. We report on all arrests and deaths of foreigners in Cambodia, and the details often come from the Cambodian police or local Khmer journalists. As an ASEAN news outlet, we also publish regional news and events from our neighboring countries. We also share local Khmer news stories that you won't find in English anywhere else. If you're looking for a certain article, you may use our site's search feature to find it quickly.
Singularian
Expatriate

Re: Punch Up in Sihanoukville

Post by Singularian »

It is full contact.

Still in developmment, more of a ninja (star) mango use, accurate placement in sensitive places using the physical shape of the mango to increase tissue damage. Tests on dogs, beggers and the mentally ill have been encouraging but there is still work to do.

Potentially fatal when used improperly I need to be very careful disseminating this top secret technique. I was offering to OD some lessons as I know of his penchant for getting into fistycuffs with drunks, ladyboys and pretty well anyone within reach when he is in a certain mood.

He's such a pretty boy and I wouldn't want him to lose that.
OrangeDragon
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by OrangeDragon »

Singularian wrote:I was offering to OD some lessons as I know of his penchant for getting into fistycuffs with drunks, ladyboys and pretty well anyone within reach when he is in a certain mood.
and yet this time it wasn't me!

in fact... it wasn't any of us. it was one khmer dude determined to box a barang that night to prove his manhood... who then picked the fattest of the group and got slapped around by him still, so had to resort to team tactics.
Singularian
Expatriate

Post by Singularian »

I know, I know, never your fault

/jk

I hate violence, really pisses me off when someone attacks my friend/s like that. One of the few times you will see me get physical.

Mostly I prefer to laugh and laugh at them and then walk away. hurts more that a good smack in the face.
Barang_doa_slae
The Dark Horse
Cambodia

Post by Barang_doa_slae »

It shouldn't worry us if OD end up in the slam it was proven before that one can have internet access there. CEO might actually be the beneficiary with a 24/7 developer at hand :lol:
Eros
Expatriate
Australia

Post by Eros »

From personal experience OD, i would be very vigilant if i were you. 4 years ago i had a run in with a young Khmer and he ended up losing face in from of his pals. Little did i know back then how vengeful these dogs are..... They will wait until you least expect it. But rest assured they will get revenge. They know your car now... i assume you know already but just give you heads up from my experience.
FreeSocrates!
Expatriate
Canada

Post by FreeSocrates! »

vladimir wrote:OD, be careful. These guys have long memories.
Eros wrote:From personal experience OD, i would be very vigilant if i were you. 4 years ago i had a run in with a young Khmer and he ended up losing face in from of his pals. Little did i know back then how vengeful these dogs are..... They will wait until you least expect it. But rest assured they will get revenge. They know your car now... i assume you know already but just give you heads up from my experience.

Can't agree with these 2 posters more.

If you can find a way to sit down with them and barry the hatchet (give them their face back without coming across as weak).

Do it.
The cedar roasted asparagus has good chew. I don't know how to enjoy it, so I'll Instagram it instead.
Expatriate

Post by 104 »

Yep agree life is very cheap 50 dollar will get intensive care or more
newkidontheblock
Expatriate

Post by newkidontheblock »

Thought you gave up that life OD. Mrs. would be sad to know this happened. She’s working her ass off in Macau for a new life. Please don’t break her heart again by ending up in the slammer or being cremated at some temple.
frank lee bent
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by frank lee bent »

you may like to check the dates you are replying to.
that genius
Expatriate
Sweden

Post by that genius »

newkidontehblock, I'll buy you a coffee...
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic