It's all in your lungs

This is where our community discusses almost anything! While we're mainly a Cambodia expat discussion forum and talk about expat life here, we debate about almost everything. Even if you're a tourist passing through Southeast Asia and want to connect with expatriates living and working in Cambodia, this is the first section of our site that you should check out. Our members start their own discussions or post links to other blogs and/or news articles they find interesting and want to chat about. So join in the fun and start new topics, or feel free to comment on anything our community members have already started! We also have some Khmer members here as well, but English is the main language used on CEO. You're welcome to have a look around, and if you decide you want to participate, you can become a part our international expat community by signing up for a free account.
rozzieoz
Expatriate
Australia

Re: It's all in your lungs

Post by rozzieoz »

So sad to hear this Duncan. :(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Once you've read the dictionary, every other book is just a remix.
AndyKK
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by AndyKK »

Yes, very sad news to hear Duncan, my sister also died of the dieses only a few years ago. Condolences to you Duncan and the Brother in laws family.
Always "hope" but never "expect".
that genius
Expatriate
Sweden

Post by that genius »

Condolences, Duncan.

All preventable with a decent healthcare system, but that's not happening soon.
AndyKK
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by AndyKK »

that genius wrote: Wed May 23, 2018 6:06 pm Condolences, Duncan.

All preventable with a decent healthcare system, but that's not happening soon.
"that genius" I do understand your quote regarding healthcare. Cambodia is far behind with prevention, knowledge and its treatments. Expense, is also another issue, regarding payment alone for medications one would need to treat and combat the illness.
saying this, my sister had treatment. But sadly, cared for in a first-class hospital in England, she passed away due to TB illness.
Always "hope" but never "expect".
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic