If You Have Something Random to Say About Khmer440.com

If you have something so weird, strange or off-topic to post and think it doesn't belong in any other forum; you're probably right. Please put all your gormless, half-baked, inane, glaikit ideas in here. This might also be a place where we throw threads that appear elsewhere that don't belong ANYWHERE end up, instead of having to flush them. FORUM RULES STILL APPLY.
General Mackevili
The General
United States of America

Re: Andy trying hard to sound important...

Post by General Mackevili »

phuketrichard wrote:
You in particular have a, ONLY see what you want to see, mentality
LMMFAO!

I got nothing but love for you, Richard, but you might be the most unaware hypocrite on either board.

Please, please, please tell me you see some major irony here?

People on K440 continually mention CEO, and vice versa, yet, as Soi Dog says, I don't see you crying over there about it.

You continually post on here about K440 yourself, and are even very active in THIS very thread about K440.

So, just calm down and enjoy the freedoms here that you don't have there. I don't seer the big deal at all. On CEO all of us members can start up any thread we want. We can make whatever comments we want. We can block whoever we want. We have very little "boundary rules" that people have to abide by, and I find it weird when people complain about people's threads.

This is even a topic you feel like joining, yet you are always harping on about how much you DON'T want to be harping on about K440.

So remember, every time you complain about things, then do the opposite, most people will smell a hint of hypocrisy in the air.

I'm not hating on you, I personally find it all rather amusing.
"Life is too important to take seriously."

"Life does not cease to be funny when people die any more than it ceases to be serious when people laugh."

Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT ME

Cambodia Expats Online is the most popular community in the country. JOIN TODAY

Follow CEO on social media:

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Google+
Instagram
General Mackevili
The General
United States of America

Joker Poker wrote:
Might as well move this to the Asinine Area then readers can only blame themselves for entering.
Oops, great idea! ! Thx.

"Life does not cease to be funny when people die any more than it ceases to be serious when people laugh."

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Google+
Instagram
HotRecruiter
Expatriate

Re: Not actually Scobienz...

Post by HotRecruiter »

Nah, I just like the freedom to say what I want, to ANYBODY. Unless, they're the princess of Thailand.

He thinks he deserves lese-majeste laws to defend him. What a joke! Stop hiding things, you'll be ok.

Notice, not disclosing is quite different from deleting and altering and banning.

We all know on that other site about half of the mods have credibility issues.

I really wish you'd stop stalking me, thanks.

Me? One year and going strong! :)

This is all just pent up anger against those other guys. They suck. Haha! In summary, yes.

Try to erode there 11 year head start in a year, we'll see.

Will be a busy year for Playboy and Bends-His-Arse-For-Dix.
Last edited by HotRecruiter on Mon Aug 11, 2014 11:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
General Mackevili
The General
United States of America

Cam Nivag wrote:I think you guys should have separate threads for discussion of each and every K440 poster. I noticed there is a Scobienz thread, a ricecakes thread, an Andy thread, you just need to keep going with that.
Would you prefer we bring this over to "your" forum? :evil:

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Google+
Instagram
HotRecruiter
Expatriate

Post by HotRecruiter »

Princess Joon,
I am not afraid of gays. The occasional ladyboy, yes, but not gays or bisexuals.

Not a bigot. If I wanted ladyboys I'd be in Thailand like Puke-It-Richard, the Dick.

Actually, some of the most creative people are gay. Amazing out-of-the-box thinking. No, got nothing against them.

But calling someone's loved one a ladyboy is offensive to her honor, and I'm a man, I have to defend her honor, right?

There are boundaries not to be crossed and people that personally should not be involved.

You have no loved ones you'd defend, Joon?
HotRecruiter
Expatriate

Post by HotRecruiter »

"Can't we all just get along..." - Joon, referee and female voice and conscience.

Yeah, I'm pretty knackered by the petty squabbling. Those guys are jokes, leave them to their lonely site.

I think the mods are all (?), mostly over here now since there's much less traffic there. Gotta have an impact to have offended many and tarnished their own credibility and reputation.

It's their own fault, and wouldn't have come about if they had proper management.

KiR really did a real disservice to the remaining owners in venting his rage on a few users. Bad business...

On the brighter side, fair and frequent reporting here ... Let's give those guys a run for their money, shall we?
Joon
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Joon »

I didn't know that you had a girlfriend, HR, so I don't know whether SP's ladyboy remark was to take a dig at your girlfriend or provoke you by suggesting you like ladyboys. If the former, that is not cool at all to attack people who are in no way involved in the beef you both have. If the latter, that's still uncalled for to suggest that a preference for ladyboys is demeaning, but an angry response in the same vein is just as intolerant.

You're still deluded though about your interpretation of things and events and shallow in your judgment of others.

And please don't call me Princess, thanks.
Disclaimer: I don't actually look like my avatar.
Satiated Parrot
Expatriate
Armenia

Post by Satiated Parrot »

It had nothing to do with his girlfriend.

To be honest, I doubt he even has one.*

*joke
UKJ
Expatriate

Post by UKJ »

Joker Poker wrote:Re: Ideas for improving 440
Postby andyinasia » Mon Aug 11, 2014 4:11 pm

all those previously banned from here will return, so you might as well bring the nuts and bolts over with the flotsam and jetsam .

Andy being himself yet again.

Educated, but without a scintilla of common sense. We won't all return. What a stupid thing to think.

So he does it again. Last time was "drunken sexpats", this time is "flotsam and jetsam" , and when we mock him, the usual suspects come out with posting advice, critiques and double standards. Like posting on 440 would have kept it going, and yet they keep it going on here lol!

-----
Thanks for posting JP, I do find his swipes at CEO members amusing, and I don't read 440. :thumb:
Soi Dog
Expatriate

Post by Soi Dog »

Joon wrote: But there's a thing called "timing." There's a right timing to speak up.
Okay. But for you, phuketrichard, born-confused and JBTrain...anytime seems like a good time to criticise posters on here for every mention of K440 in a negative way, and the four of you have done just that quite often without any apparent sense of "timing". Yet you feel awkward and uncertain making any mild defense of CEO over there until the "timing" is just right? Come on.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic