Do *not* pay for "blue sky"

If you are looking for a business to buy in Cambodia, you've come to the right place! This is a section where owners can post their businesses for sale and where others in the community can ask questions about starting a business here. Foreigners can own 100% of a business here in Cambodia, and it's a pretty simple process to buy or sell, whether it's a bar, restaurant, hotel, or anything else. Have questions about what paperwork is needed for your company? Ask away. Curious if the expat bar on Street 136 selling for $100,000 is a good deal? Start a discussion on CEO and we'll let you know what we think.
that genius
Expatriate
Sweden

Re: Do *not* pay for "blue sky"

Post by that genius »

2021?

LOL, I have a way shorter shelf-life.

But it has definitely been an interesting ride.
General Mackevili
The General
United States of America

Post by General Mackevili »

Kampong Spooner wrote:Gotta make hay whilst the sun shines, still have 2 months left to pay on the mortgage until it's all mine.

Btw, I generally try to ignore people in slumdance, as a rule, but with a meth addled armenian/canadian between us yabbering on about ecigs and you saying 'does the letter v mean anything?' like a bad clairvoyant in a working man's club, my brain was more fixed on my first drink of the day.

No shit, next man to take that barstool was an American jewish lawyer. No word of a lie.

Anyway, our paths seem to cross every 3-4 years, I'll call you a cunt to your face around 2021.

Peace.
A party at SlumDance? I feel left out now.

Well done on the mortgage, homie.
"Life is too important to take seriously."

"Life does not cease to be funny when people die any more than it ceases to be serious when people laugh."

Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT ME

Cambodia Expats Online is the most popular community in the country. JOIN TODAY

Follow CEO on social media:

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Google+
Instagram
Kampong Spooner
Expatriate

Re: Do *not* pay for

Post by Kampong Spooner »

General Mackevili wrote: Sun May 20, 2018 7:08 pm
Kampong Spooner wrote:Gotta make hay whilst the sun shines, still have 2 months left to pay on the mortgage until it's all mine.

Btw, I generally try to ignore people in slumdance, as a rule, but with a meth addled armenian/canadian between us yabbering on about ecigs and you saying 'does the letter v mean anything?' like a bad clairvoyant in a working man's club, my brain was more fixed on my first drink of the day.

No shit, next man to take that barstool was an American jewish lawyer. No word of a lie.

Anyway, our paths seem to cross every 3-4 years, I'll call you a cunt to your face around 2021.

Peace.
A party at SlumDance? I feel left out now.

Well done on the mortgage, homie.
When our paths next cross it will be much more interesting. Trust me. :evil:
Cookin' MCs like a pound o'bacon
phuketrichard
Expatriate
Aruba

Post by phuketrichard »

where/what is Slumdance?
In a nation run by swine, all pigs are upward-mobile and the rest of us are fucked until we can put our acts together: not necessarily to win, but mainly to keep from losing completely. HST
that genius
Expatriate
Sweden

Post by that genius »

phuketrichard wrote: Sun May 20, 2018 8:06 pm where/what is Slumdance?
You just failed your detective examination test, richard. 8)
Username Taken
Raven
Cambodia

Post by Username Taken »

phuketrichard wrote: Sun May 20, 2018 8:06 pm where/what is Slumdance?
I think it's secret code for a meet up joint in the Penh.

:please:
bolueeleh
Expatriate

Post by bolueeleh »

bolueeleh wrote: Sun May 20, 2018 9:51 am
John Bingham wrote: Sat May 19, 2018 10:39 pm The Op's advice is confusing garbage. I'm not sure what his point is but he can fuck right off if he thinks he has reciprocated on all our help to him.
even if his views r not entirely correct, there is no salvation is asking him fuck off to prove that u one up above him in providing good information on this forum, totally uncalled for
so typical and predictable, any whiff of disagreement and out comes the red, u really falls into the category of obstinate denialist, looks like you will be the first into my ignore list @John Bingham :cry: :salut:
Money is not the problem, the problem is no money
John Bingham
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by John Bingham »

Go for it, I don't really care if a guy whose location is "anywhere with cheap bonks" reads my posts or not. You're a bottom-feeder, I don't associate with your sort so bye bye.
Silence, exile, and cunning.
bolueeleh
Expatriate

Post by bolueeleh »

u can have the whole forum to yourself Mr top feeder, u r the reason why internet sucks and the world is so divisive, bye bye indeed
Money is not the problem, the problem is no money
xxxxxxx
Expatriate

Post by xxxxxxx »

kptic wrote: Sun May 20, 2018 1:18 am OP might have a decent point. Look at Garage Bar. While the original owners operated it, the TOF crowd was always in there spending money, making the place seem lively. Once the place got sold, the 440 inner circle who mostly went to hang out with jm and each other, stopped going there quite as much.
I thought the original Garage owner decided to sell because his rent was about to skyrocket and he knew he couldn't carry on at the new rate. As I recall the new owner thought he could make it work despite the ridiculous rent due to his nearby rental river boat business and cross marketing. etc. Not sure how his strategy worked out. I haven't been near there for ages. Did the new guy sell or close the place? I thought he was still holding on.
Last edited by xxxxxxx on Mon May 21, 2018 12:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic