Awwww, What Cute Thai Bar Girl; Somebody Found a Keeper...

If you have something so weird, strange or off-topic to post and think it doesn't belong in any other forum; you're probably right. Please put all your gormless, half-baked, inane, glaikit ideas in here. This might also be a place where we throw threads that appear elsewhere that don't belong ANYWHERE end up, instead of having to flush them. FORUM RULES STILL APPLY.
newkidontheblock
Expatriate

Re: Awwww, What Cute Thai Bar Girl; Somebody Found a Keeper...

Post by newkidontheblock »

And exactly how do they communicate? In Thai? Maybe I need beer googles to understand that FB post.
that genius
Expatriate
Sweden

Post by that genius »

True love needs no words...love will find a way...(retches in corner)
Duncan
Sir Duncan

Post by Duncan »

that genius wrote: Fri May 18, 2018 6:57 am True love needs no words...love will find a way...(retches in corner)

Could you not find the smilie for that ?
Cambodia,,,, Don't fall in love with her.
Like the spoilt child she is, she will not be happy till she destroys herself from within and breaks your heart.
that genius
Expatriate
Sweden

Post by that genius »

Smilies are so yesterday
yong
Expatriate
Thailand

Post by yong »

Simply love the title of this thread "Cute Thai Bar Girl"

AmericanSteve
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by AmericanSteve »

Thailand is a real mixed bag of memories for me. I went there over 30 years ago because I heard from a reliable source that I could get a job teaching English. As a college dropout working in restaurants, that sounded like a real step up so I saved up and I went with no more than an intention to find a job. It was a step up and I went from being a dropout loser waiter to gaining real respect from family and friends. They though I had balls. It also motivated me to go back to university and get my degree.

On the other hand, I met the cutest little Thai girl on Soi Cowboy at a bar called Tillac and after a 2 week whirl-wind romance, we went to her village, had a Thai ceremony and were married. I tried to get her a visa to USA but the embassy staff just laughed me out of the office. Thank God for that.

What that Thai bar girl taught me though is a definite life lesson, and one I passed onto my sons: a whore is a whore. They have their place, by all means enjoy but at the end of the day, she's still a whore. Do all the things to them that your wife won't let you do, but NEVER marry a Thai bar girl because you'll be marrying a whore.
To gladly teach and gladly learn.
Jasper
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Jasper »

I was in Bangkok a few weeks back for Songkran and spent the weekend with a really cute Thai girl.

Mid-twenties, smart, smoking hot, spoke perfect English and played in goal for Nonthaburi Ladies football team.

Yeah, she was definitely a ‘keeper.
Milk was a bad choice
Seasquatch
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Seasquatch »

AmericanSteve wrote: Fri May 18, 2018 8:03 am NEVER marry a Thai bar girl because you'll be marrying a whore.
It couldn't of been that hard to figure out from the start, and I'm sure you can marry a whore who is not a Thai bar girl, and the term whore can go the other way, if you're sticking your dick in any chick you see, you might be one too :jerk:
------
aka Yankee Gringo Gaijin aka Seppy Yank
bolueeleh
Expatriate

Post by bolueeleh »

looks like a 30$ whore who got a taste of the good life provided by a naive noobie, now wants to be upgraded to the LV toting bitches
Money is not the problem, the problem is no money
kiwiincambodia
Expatriate
Korea North

Post by kiwiincambodia »

bolueeleh wrote:Image

looks like a 30$ whore who got a taste of the good life provided by a naive noobie, now wants to be upgraded to the LV toting bitches
What is it with you and $30 whores? ImageImage it’s quite a specific number.....
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic