A Cambodian Love Story with Happy End - He's 86, She's 71

Have questions or resources regarding Khmer Culture? This forum is all about the Kingdom of Cambodia's culture. Khmer language, Cambodian weddings, French influence, Cambodian architecture, Cambodian politics, Khmer customs, etc? This is the place. Living in Cambodia can cause you to experience a whole new level of culture shock, so feel free to talk about all things related to the Khmer people, and their traditions. And if you want something in Khmer script translated into English, you will probably find what you need.
CEOCambodiaNews
Expatriate
Cambodia

A Cambodian Love Story with Happy End - He's 86, She's 71

Post by CEOCambodiaNews »

Google translate: A surreal wedding on May 17 sparked a wave of panic throughout the district and was posted online.

Today's story of hope.
17 May 2018
Koh Santepheap reported a wedding with a difference on 17 May 2018, when a 71 year old widow with 6 children and an 86 year old widower with 7 children decided to get married so they could move in together. Both had been widowed for more than 10 years and were living with their children.
The children agreed to the wedding, have prepared a house for them to live in, and said they were pleased to see the old couple "happy like babies".
Koh Santepheap does not have any comment more than this, only wish for the old wave of lovers to be happy and hope honey honey
Well, isn't that cute ?
Join the Cambodia Expats Online Telegram Channel: https://t.me/CambodiaExpatsOnline

Cambodia Expats Online: Bringing you breaking news from Cambodia before you read it anywhere else!

Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT US

Cambodia Expats Online is the most popular community in the country. JOIN TODAY

Follow CEO on social media:

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Instagram
cptrelentless
Expatriate
Korea North

Re: A Cambodian Love Story with Happy End - He's 86, She's 71

Post by cptrelentless »

Some hot, dry sex.
Duncan
Sir Duncan

Post by Duncan »

So there is still hope for me yet. Now , where did he meet her, cause I might go hang out in the same place to try my luck.
Cambodia,,,, Don't fall in love with her.
Like the spoilt child she is, she will not be happy till she destroys herself from within and breaks your heart.
Anchor Moy
Expatriate
Tokelau

Post by Anchor Moy »

CEOCambodiaNews wrote: Sat May 19, 2018 3:23 pm Google translate: A surreal wedding on May 17 sparked a wave of panic throughout the district and was posted online.
I should think so. She's 15 years younger than him. :plus1:
Duncan wrote: Sat May 19, 2018 4:38 pm So there is still hope for me yet. Now , where did he meet her, cause I might go hang out in the same place to try my luck.
And good luck to you Duncan. All is not lost. I think they were neighbors ?
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic