Making Model For Real Estate Project In Cambodia

Whether you're a working stiff or a business owner yourself, this is the place to discuss all aspects of financing your drinking habit ;-)

NO BUSINESS SALES HERE PLEASE, WE HAVE A SECTION FOR THAT IN THE CLASSIFIEDS.
SongAnh
Tourist
Vietnam

Making Model For Real Estate Project In Cambodia

Post by SongAnh »

After many visits in Cambodia, I saw the real estate market here is growing strongly.

So, I am looking for potential customers to make architectural model, Model for real estate projects but do not know where to start.

If anyone could introduce me to a potential customer, I would divide the commission percentage on each deal.

You can search on google with the keyword: "architectural model" to better understand my service.

Contact me at link: https://goo.gl/BK6q7C
Email: [email protected]
Hotline: (+84) 983.21.24.21

Best regards,
that genius
Expatriate
Sweden

Re: Making Model For Real Estate Project In Cambodia

Post by that genius »

chkwoot
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by chkwoot »

So, you make models like this:
Right?

Just a quick Google search shows 13 Cambodian businesses that can do this. What makes you "better" than these non-Vietnam based companies?
I am sooooo very sorry if you can't understand or appreciate my sarcastic facetiousness.
bolueeleh
Expatriate

Post by bolueeleh »

chkwoot wrote: Sat May 19, 2018 11:56 am So, you make models like this:
Right?

Just a quick Google search shows 13 Cambodian businesses that can do this. What makes you "better" than these non-Vietnam based companies?
this is a good paper mache type model, those cambodian model are appalling, not to the correct scale and horrid plasticky colours, can see them in aeon mall touting the latest condos and houses, especially the low end borey houses sales model :bad:
Money is not the problem, the problem is no money
John Bingham
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by John Bingham »

bolueeleh wrote: Sat May 19, 2018 12:08 pm
chkwoot wrote: Sat May 19, 2018 11:56 am So, you make models like this:
Right?

this is a good paper mache type model, those cambodian model are appalling, not to the correct scale and horrid plasticky colours, can see them in aeon mall touting the latest condos and houses, especially the low end borey houses sales model :bad:
There are plenty of people here who can make good architectural models, and there's no papier-mâché in that model of Camden Lock.
Silence, exile, and cunning.
John Bingham
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by John Bingham »

It's pathetic when someone who obviously doesn't know what they are talking about chimes in and posts bullshit, just because they seem to enjoy putting down the locals. I used to make architectural models way back so I do actually know a bit about them, and I work with architects every day. Papier-mâché? Doofus. :roll:
Brody
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Brody »

Whoa John Bingham, a double...

It appears that boleeleh's post caused you to experience an increase in irascibility. Specifically, somewhere betwixt the hours of 12:35pm Saturday and 10:34pm Sunday.

So much so, in fact, that you were compelled to revisit the thread so that you could liken his posts to 'bullshit' and call him a 'doofus'.

Might I steer you toward the wizened words of our steady-handed moderator FLB.
frank lee bent wrote: Mon May 21, 2018 6:01 am please keep the personal squabbling and name calling to a minimum. we do not want it here. use the ignore function if you are unable to contain your animosities in debate.
that genius
Expatriate
Sweden

Post by that genius »

Brody wrote: Mon May 21, 2018 12:41 pmMight I steer you toward the wizened words of our steady-handed moderator FLB.
'wizened' does not mean what you think it means..I don't think. ;)

Wise = cool. wizened = dried up, like a prune

shrivelled or wrinkled with age.
"a wizened, weather-beaten old man"
សទិសន័យ៖ wrinkled, lined, creased, shrivelled (up), withered, weather-beaten, thin, shrunken, gnarled, dried up, worn, wasted; literarysere
"his wizened face"
John Bingham
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by John Bingham »

Brody wrote: Mon May 21, 2018 12:41 pm Whoa John Bingham, a double...

It appears that boleeleh's post caused you to experience an increase in irascibility. Specifically, somewhere betwixt the hours of 12:35pm Saturday and 10:34pm Sunday.
I wasn't able to edit my first post or I would have done. I do find it annoying when foreigners who don't know what they are talking about try to shit talk Cambodians.
Brody
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Brody »

John Bingham wrote: Mon May 21, 2018 1:15 pm I do find it annoying when foreigners who don't know what they are talking about try to shit talk Cambodians.
Thrice noted. :thumb:
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic