Kampot Opens First Hostess Bar "Sweet Pallet" & Belinda Laidlaw Threatened with $50,000 Defamation Suit

This is where our community discusses almost anything! While we're mainly a Cambodia expat discussion forum and talk about expat life here, we debate about almost everything. Even if you're a tourist passing through Southeast Asia and want to connect with expatriates living and working in Cambodia, this is the first section of our site that you should check out. Our members start their own discussions or post links to other blogs and/or news articles they find interesting and want to chat about. So join in the fun and start new topics, or feel free to comment on anything our community members have already started! We also have some Khmer members here as well, but English is the main language used on CEO. You're welcome to have a look around, and if you decide you want to participate, you can become a part our international expat community by signing up for a free account.
prahocalypse now
Expatriate
India

Re: Kampot Opens First Hostess Bar "Sweet Pallet" & Belinda Laidlaw Threatened with $50,000 Defamation Suit

Post by prahocalypse now »

that genius wrote: Wed May 16, 2018 12:10 pm Can we crowdfund a lawyer for Kim?

I'm sure Cam Nivag would do it pro-bono.
General Mackevili
The General
United States of America

Re: Kampot Opens First Hostess Bar "Sweet Pallet" & Belinda Laidlaw Threatened with $50,000 Defamation Suit

Post by General Mackevili »

that genius wrote:...GM can you give them a free advert?
Haha, gone are the days of free advertising. I'll have some drinks there when I'm in town though.
"Life is too important to take seriously."

"Life does not cease to be funny when people die any more than it ceases to be serious when people laugh."

Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT ME

Cambodia Expats Online is the most popular community in the country. JOIN TODAY

Follow CEO on social media:

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Google+
Instagram
Heng Heng Heng
Expatriate
New Zealand

Post by Heng Heng Heng »

That Yuma Kim has a better command of the English language and arguing skills than most.
This is the voice of the Mysterons. We know that you can hear us Earthmen.
that genius
Expatriate
Sweden

Post by that genius »

prahocalypse now wrote: Wed May 16, 2018 12:14 pm Belinda Laidlaw, if you are reading this, I strongly suggest that you get in contact with the used condom police.
Are you suggesting she champions recycling now, too?
Barang chgout
Expatriate

Post by Barang chgout »

General Mackevili wrote:
that genius wrote:...GM can you give them a free advert?
Haha, gone are the days of free advertising. I'll have some drinks there when I'm in town though.
Speaking of free advertising that's not...how is the Glory Hole going?

Sent from my SM-G570Y using Tapatalk

cptrelentless
Expatriate
Korea North

Post by cptrelentless »

Fucking someone for money isn't illegal in this country, so as long as no-one is getting literally fucked at the bar there is no crime, anyhow. I wonder who pissed in this woman's cornflakes.
phuketrichard
Expatriate
Aruba

Post by phuketrichard »

Build ur own Pallet bar

on kampot FB page
Hello everyone I have pallet for sale just price $6 per piece free delivery in within kampot area can call : 077 926 xxx
In a nation run by swine, all pigs are upward-mobile and the rest of us are fucked until we can put our acts together: not necessarily to win, but mainly to keep from losing completely. HST
Clutch Cargo
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Clutch Cargo »

At least Belinda do gooder didn't refer to 'human trafficking' lol
General Mackevili
The General
United States of America

Post by General Mackevili »

This Belinda Laidlaw comes off as a total drunk backpacker SJW who thinks she's doing good deeds when she's just a waste of space. I base her being a total drunk based on that fact that most of her Facebook pics are just her looking shit faced.

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

And maybe she's actually a Social Injustice Warrior, who thinks she's owed good Karma because she's such an optimist and has been decriminated against because she's white in Cambodia, blah blah blah...

"Tonight I would like to write about injustice. This occurs all over the world everyday. Whether its race, color, ethnicity, religion or sexual preference. To speak badly of one of these or to discriminate against is not OK. We are all human and all must exist in harmony together to make a better world. On the flip side, to be discriminated and deemed full of wealth in a developing country because I am white and am optimistic (and a little too trusting at tines), Its not OK to take advantage of me. Cambodia, please no more bag snatching, theft or lies. I'm due for some good Karma now as with all other people all over the world. I wish you all well, to my friends whom live all over the world. Just keep on sharing love and helping others xxx"
"Life is too important to take seriously."

"Life does not cease to be funny when people die any more than it ceases to be serious when people laugh."

Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT ME

Cambodia Expats Online is the most popular community in the country. JOIN TODAY

Follow CEO on social media:

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Google+
Instagram
Duncan
Sir Duncan

Post by Duncan »

The Palestinians really need help right now . Has anyone told her how much karma she could get by going there.
Cambodia,,,, Don't fall in love with her.
Like the spoilt child she is, she will not be happy till she destroys herself from within and breaks your heart.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic