Foreigner behaving badly again - Austrian trashes his rented room, Sihanoukville

This is where our community discusses almost anything! While we're mainly a Cambodia expat discussion forum and talk about expat life here, we debate about almost everything. Even if you're a tourist passing through Southeast Asia and want to connect with expatriates living and working in Cambodia, this is the first section of our site that you should check out. Our members start their own discussions or post links to other blogs and/or news articles they find interesting and want to chat about. So join in the fun and start new topics, or feel free to comment on anything our community members have already started! We also have some Khmer members here as well, but English is the main language used on CEO. You're welcome to have a look around, and if you decide you want to participate, you can become a part our international expat community by signing up for a free account.
kiwiincambodia
Expatriate
Korea North

Re: Foreigner behaving badly again - Austrian trashes his rented room, Sihanoukville

Post by kiwiincambodia »

pissontheroof wrote:
kiwiincambodia wrote: Mon May 14, 2018 9:56 am
frank lee bent wrote:
tell me anything good about any austaralien living here
1. they can correctly spell "australian"
2. they are not kiwis
HEY!!!

Shouldn’t “australian” be capitalized?

Just saying......
And what’s your point ? For saying “ just saying ... “. Your way past your 20 posts into the dark net .

( are you ) Just an attention whore with that annoying goofy aivitar? I asked the gen. to put a pic in for me ,
Now I need to get the actual image ( like you got ) of the url posted in my signature.
it’s not. ( snot ) that importanent..

My comment was directed at FLB not you, you retarded twatflannel.

He was suggesting you should know how to spell Australian while he himself did not capitalize Australia.

Nice to know you take everything personally though. I’m with Arget here, posters such as yourself are bringing this forum down and turning it into TOF. Go back to 440 where your snide comments might be appreciated.
that genius
Expatriate
Sweden

Re: Foreigner behaving badly again - Austrian trashes his rented room, Sihanoukville

Post by that genius »

Surprised he's lasted this long, tbh, pure anger from post 1

Hamba lapa 440.
pissontheroof
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by pissontheroof »

Ignore list for all of you punks
พิซออนเดอรูฟ
Borum-Ex frm TOForum
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Borum-Ex frm TOForum »

kiwiincambodia wrote: Mon May 14, 2018 3:27 pm
pissontheroof wrote:
frank lee bent wrote:
tell me anything good about any austaralien living here
1. they can correctly spell "australian"
2. they are not kiwis
HEY!!!

Just saying......
And what’s your point ? For saying “ just saying ... “. Your way past your 20 posts into the dark net .

( are you ) Just an attention whore with that annoying goofy aivitar? I asked the gen. to put a pic in for me ,
Now I need to get the actual image ( like you got ) of the url posted in my signature.

He was suggesting you should know how to spell Australian while he himself did not capitalize Australia.

Nice to know you take everything personally though. I’m with Arget here, posters such as yourself are bringing this forum down and turning it into TOF. Go back to 440 where your snide comments might be appreciated.
That’s a dead giveaway that you have been posting there before! :)
I actually don't give a flying fuck, furthermore nice to meet you all here! :thumb:
kiwiincambodia
Expatriate
Korea North

Post by kiwiincambodia »

Borum-Ex frm TOForum wrote:
kiwiincambodia wrote: Mon May 14, 2018 3:27 pm
pissontheroof wrote:
frank lee bent wrote: 1. they can correctly spell "australian"
2. they are not kiwis
HEY!!!

Just saying......

That’s a dead giveaway that you have been posting there before! :)
Nope, I post under the same handle on both ( I think I have less than 10 posts on 440) but I have been here for a while and reading the forums since I arrived so picked up all the need to know terminology.

Although 440 is much more subdued lately since they cleared out all the idiots and it’s almost like the forums have switched places.

Username Taken
Raven
Cambodia

Post by Username Taken »

pissontheroof wrote: Mon May 14, 2018 8:57 pm Ignore list for all of you punks
And the good news is that you are also on the Ignore List for 24 hours. Take a break.

Ciao
kiwiincambodia
Expatriate
Korea North

Post by kiwiincambodia »

pissontheroof wrote:Ignore list for all of you punks
Oh what a precious snowflake, you can dish it out but have to ignore posters when they give it back to you.

frank lee bent
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by frank lee bent »

Although 440 is much more subdued lately since they cleared out all the idiots and it’s almost like the forums have switched places
agreed, and we are working on correcting that, trying not to go all thaivisa.
difficult call sometimes.
some should take the hint when their posts disappear that banning is around the corner.
Beerinthemorning
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Beerinthemorning »

frank lee bent wrote: Tue May 15, 2018 12:12 am
Although 440 is much more subdued lately since they cleared out all the idiots and it’s almost like the forums have switched places
agreed, and we are working on correcting that, trying not to go all thaivisa.
difficult call sometimes.
some should take the hint when their posts disappear that banning is around the corner.
The forum is heading down that route.

Getting too serious for its original content which is a third world country in SEA known previously for 5$ ST and 0.50 $
cent beers
hanno
Expatriate
Germany

Post by hanno »

Beerinthemorning wrote: Mon May 14, 2018 2:02 pm Problem because greedy Khmer landlords rip off westerners with overpriced electric and overcharge for damages
Where in the post does it say that the Austrian got ripped of and overcharged for damages? From the story I gather he ran off before he was made to pay for the damages. Another top post, Pineapple.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic