Vase For Sale

This is where you can buy and sell anything you want in Cambodia! There is no 'Craigslist Cambodia,' so this is the next best thing. Most items for sale are in Phnom Penh, but this is a buy and sell section for the whole country. Many expats and tourists have new and used items to sell, so anyone can list them here. CEO has no part in these sales, so buyers and sellers need to get in contact with each other themselves. You're always welcome to list items you're giving away for free, as we encourage the community to give when they can. Amazon and eBay ship select items to Cambodia, but you save time and money when you do things locally.
Ken2016
Expatriate
Australia

Re: Vase For Sale

Post by Ken2016 »

AndyKK wrote: Mon May 14, 2018 3:20 pm Ken, not doubting I am no expert, but is the vase "Kamei" glass? Usually they are vibrant of colours. If it is it will hopefully will have the label identification, usually imported by Nasco.
It's show on bottom of vase .
Comments For Improvement Pls !
Advertisement
CamboQuick Cambodia Amazon Shipping
AndyKK
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by AndyKK »

Ken2016 wrote: Mon May 14, 2018 3:28 pm
AndyKK wrote: Mon May 14, 2018 3:20 pm Ken, not doubting I am no expert, but is the vase "Kamei" glass? Usually they are vibrant of colours. If it is it will hopefully will have the label identification, usually imported by Nasco.
That is defiantly their mark Ken. I have never seen one in this colour, someone will have a nice vase. Also their seems to be a sortage of household items over here, good work :thumb:
Always "hope" but never "expect".
Ken2016
Expatriate
Australia

Post by Ken2016 »

AndyKK wrote: Mon May 14, 2018 5:29 pm
Ken2016 wrote: Mon May 14, 2018 3:28 pm
That is defiantly their mark Ken. I have never seen one in this colour, someone will have a nice vase. Also their seems to be a sortage of household items over here, good work :thumb:
Thank you Andy , I got only one here . very good for display .. very good to have this kind of flower inside the vase .
Comments For Improvement Pls !
timmydownawell
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by timmydownawell »

You must walk in traffic to cross the road - Cambodian proverb
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic