Foreigner behaving badly again - Austrian trashes his rented room, Sihanoukville

This is where our community discusses almost anything! While we're mainly a Cambodia expat discussion forum and talk about expat life here, we debate about almost everything. Even if you're a tourist passing through Southeast Asia and want to connect with expatriates living and working in Cambodia, this is the first section of our site that you should check out. Our members start their own discussions or post links to other blogs and/or news articles they find interesting and want to chat about. So join in the fun and start new topics, or feel free to comment on anything our community members have already started! We also have some Khmer members here as well, but English is the main language used on CEO. You're welcome to have a look around, and if you decide you want to participate, you can become a part our international expat community by signing up for a free account.
frank lee bent
Expatriate
United States of America

Re: Foreigner behaving badly again - Austrian trashes his rented room, Sihanoukville

Post by frank lee bent »

tell me anything good about any austaralien living here
1. they can correctly spell "australian"
2. they are not kiwis
pissontheroof
Expatriate
Cambodia

Re: Foreigner behaving badly again - Austrian trashes his rented room, Sihanoukville

Post by pissontheroof »

I went thru hell with spell checker to get it to come out that way mr. Goody Two-shoes
I am ( i mean was ) amerikan, and they perfect everything ..
พิซออนเดอรูฟ
kiwiincambodia
Expatriate
Korea North

Post by kiwiincambodia »

frank lee bent wrote:
2. they are not kiwis
HEY!!!

Shouldn’t “australian” be capitalized?

Just saying......

pissontheroof
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by pissontheroof »

No it dont . Try capitalizing your email ( or don’t ) Pissontheroof works the same as pissontheroof or PISSONTHEROOF.
Pissinontheroof needs help to get past spell check because it just wouldn’t werk ( getting that past word to ‘ work ‘ took a speacial nudge .. so. ... ………
Not a problem . Same as the amerikan invention of Hawaiian pizza don’t need capitalization..

Carry on ...
พิซออนเดอรูฟ
pissontheroof
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by pissontheroof »

kiwiincambodia wrote: Mon May 14, 2018 9:56 am
frank lee bent wrote:
2. they are not kiwis
HEY!!!

Just saying......
And what’s your point ? For saying “ just saying ... “. Your way past your 20 posts into the dark net .

( are you ) Just an attention whore with that annoying goofy aivitar? I asked the gen. to put a pic in for me ,
Now I need to get the actual image ( like you got ) of the url posted in my signature.
it’s not. ( snot ) that importanent..

🧀
พิซออนเดอรูฟ
cptrelentless
Expatriate
Korea North

Post by cptrelentless »

pissontheroof wrote: Mon May 14, 2018 8:59 am
Barang chgout wrote: Mon May 14, 2018 8:19 am Nothing good to be said about Australians. Scum of the earth. They all come from England, Italy, Greece, etc. So one could hardly expect anything good to come from there!

Sent from my SM-G570Y using Tapatalk
And where are you from ? ( never mind , rhetorical qwestion ) but you seem to be very proud of your “ SM-G570Y using Tapatalk“ Whatever that is , that is the first thing I do when I get a new ipad , take off the ‘ sent from my iPhone ‘ signature .
Another thing that frosts me is when some idiots sign the bottom of all thier email or comments with the same exact name as thier email name or even fake forum name .. many examples and anyone who uses tapatalk and is proud of it , or any dumb device they use , and / or misspell thou ( tho ) or call the 2 lions ‘ lyons ‘. These kinds of things bother me :whip:
Tapatalk is a bit shit like that, they changed it so it was about three fucking menus in such that it's a real drag to turn off every message. It's either use TT or try and see a teeny-tiny web version. You've missed the dev out in your angry rant, although I think they contracted out the last update, so you should slag off the mods instead.
Arget
Expatriate
Australia

Post by Arget »

pissontheroof wrote: Mon May 14, 2018 11:43 am
kiwiincambodia wrote: Mon May 14, 2018 9:56 am
frank lee bent wrote:
2. they are not kiwis
HEY!!!

Just saying......
And what’s your point ? For saying “ just saying ... “. Your way past your 20 posts into the dark net .

( are you ) Just an attention whore with that annoying goofy aivitar? I asked the gen. to put a pic in for me ,
Now I need to get the actual image ( like you got ) of the url posted in my signature.

The top of a penis would be a suitable photo judging by your comments. =@
🧀
pissontheroof
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by pissontheroof »

Guess the old saying “ takes one to know one must be true , ay bud ?

The top of a penis would be a suitable photo judging by your comments. =@
🧀

Cheese 🧀
พิซออนเดอรูฟ
Beerinthemorning
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Beerinthemorning »

Problem because greedy Khmer landlords rip off westerners with overpriced electric and overcharge for damages
Arget
Expatriate
Australia

Post by Arget »

Oh clever comeback...........

"Takes one to know one."

If I see a bird in the sky i should not know what it is because I am not one?

A childish playground retort.

So happy to have a greater intelligence like yours on the forum =@
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic