happy ending massage parlors in Phnom Penh, Cambodia?

This is the part of the forum where we discuss Cambodia's nightlife! While most bars, nightclubs, pubs, beer gardens, and hostess bars are in Phnom Penh, we discuss the Cambodian nightlife across all of Cambodia, including Siem Reap, Kampot, and Sihanoukville. The main nightlife areas in Phnom Penh are on Street 136, Street 130, Street 110 and Street 51, but there are other party spots that aren't girlie bars where expats, tourists, and locals drink until the sun comes up. Feel free to post specials and promotions that relate to nighttime fun!
catchy818
Tourist
Canada

Re: happy ending parlours?

Post by catchy818 »

General Mackevili wrote: Sat May 12, 2018 2:51 pm
catchy818 wrote:
General Mackevili wrote: Sat May 12, 2018 9:55 am Go to some of the seedy roads and look for the 10,000 signs. You might get a lot more than a happy ending.
what number streets are you talking about?
The ring road. I think it's Street 271.
thanks for that. how far of a tuk tuk ride is it from the riverside? thats the area where ill be staying. and is it safe at night or day time?
Brody
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Brody »

catchy818 wrote: Sat May 12, 2018 9:13 pm thanks for that. how far of a tuk tuk ride is it from the riverside? thats the area where ill be staying. and is it safe at night or day time?

Jeez bud, the tuk-tuk ride out there will cost more than the uninspired hand-job you're after.

I'm not one to begrudge a man his vices but bloody hell...

you seem doggedly bent on pursuing what will most likely be a half-arsed shoulder squeeze, hurriedly followed by a calloused, unlubricated, digital manipulation by a haggard mother of 3 in her late 30's in a stuffy room with 12 yellowing mattresses separated my strung up bed-sheets.

On the plus side, if you time it right you may be fortunate enough to over hear a greasy moto-dop climaxing, the next bed over.

This is all pure speculation though...a man of superior breeding and discriminating taste such as my self would never be caught dead in a place like that. :wink: :wink:
John Bingham
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by John Bingham »

Yeah, I can see one very unhappy guy coming home after a $15 tuk tuk ride and the tenner or whatever he wastes on some bored chick. :lol:
Silence, exile, and cunning.
kptic
Expatriate
Greece

Post by kptic »

Artful Dodger wrote: Sat May 12, 2018 12:37 pm
willyhilly wrote: Sat May 12, 2018 11:53 am There are 10,000 riel places everywhere. Try going north on the riverside and nearly opposite the port gates are two or three together.
Ummm? aren't they the HIV ladies?
I would hope anyone going for extras in Phnom Penh would always assume the lady might have something and protect them self accordingly...

Care to explain what you mean by the HIV ladies? I'm curious now.
Jamie_Lambo
The Cool Boxing Guy
Great Britain

Post by Jamie_Lambo »

why venture away from the riverside when half the massage joints on 130/136 will jack your beanstalk?
:tophat: Mean Dtuk Mean Trei, Mean Loy Mean Srey
Punchy McShortstacks School of Hard Knocks :x
xxxxxxx
Expatriate

Post by xxxxxxx »

What can one expect for the advertised 10,000 Riel massage price, aside from a possible STD by a rough looking, down and out "masseuse"? I'm guessing the photos on the ad board aren't quite showing the reality.
jah steu
Expatriate
Australia

Re: happy ending massage parlors in Phnom Penh, Cambodia?

Post by jah steu »

Brody wrote: you seem doggedly bent on pursuing what will most likely be a half-arsed shoulder squeeze, hurriedly followed by a calloused, unlubricated, digital manipulation by a haggard mother of 3 in her late 30's in a stuffy room with 12 yellowing mattresses separated my strung up bed-sheets.

On the plus side, if you time it right you may be fortunate enough to overhear a greasy moto-dop climaxing, the next bed over.
Haha. Excellent description and very accurate. And often for an excessive amount of money for the quality of service offered.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Sent from embedded sub-cutaneous iPhone 9 using Tapatalk.
that genius
Expatriate
Sweden

Re: happy ending massage parlors in Phnom Penh, Cambodia?

Post by that genius »

catchy818 is the numerical part of your handle the amount of parlours you've visited, or the amount of STDs you've catchy'd? I jest, sorry. :)
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic