Land of Smiles

Thailand is Cambodia's neighbor to the West, and this forum is dedicated to Thai news, stories, reviews, blogs, videos, Thai people and anything else related to the country. A lot of expats have both lived and worked in Cambodia and Thailand, and this area is a place to discuss all aspects of life in Thailand and what's going on there. Most topics are about Bangkok and Pattaya because of their larger populations of expatriates and tourists in those cities, but this is for all things Thai.
Mr Curious
Expatriate
United States of America

Re: Land of Smiles

Post by Mr Curious »

bolueeleh wrote: Thu May 10, 2018 7:28 pm
Mr Curious wrote: Thu May 10, 2018 5:38 pm
yong wrote: Thu May 10, 2018 12:50 am Bet this thread is gonna hit 80,000 views by morning
probably because NO ONE can IMAGINE HOW ANY TOPIC can generate hundreds of posts in 2 days. Really you should just start your own website instead of bogging this ones servers down with bullshit photos of new gas stations near your house and the like.
u r the reason why internet sucks, go start ur own thread n garner thousands of views, instead of putting others down
[Mod edit: Removed stupid comment.] I said what I think is true and you go emo.
General Mackevili
The General
United States of America

Post by General Mackevili »

yong wrote:
that genius wrote: Thu May 10, 2018 6:21 am Wrong.

Over 81K!
Wow just saw the numbers.

I wish to thank all of you who visit this thread. The numbers is an endorsement for me that I am in the right track in my posts in this forum and also give me encouragement to post more and find more subjects to post.

:beer3:
Absolutely. Definitely good stuff.
Mr Curious wrote:
yong wrote: Thu May 10, 2018 12:50 am Bet this thread is gonna hit 80,000 views by morning
probably because NO ONE can IMAGINE HOW ANY TOPIC can generate hundreds of posts in 2 days. Really you should just start your own website instead of bogging this ones servers down with bullshit photos of new gas stations near your house and the like.
Well, more than I seem to recall you contributing, so why so hostile?
"Life is too important to take seriously."

"Life does not cease to be funny when people die any more than it ceases to be serious when people laugh."

Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT ME

Cambodia Expats Online is the most popular community in the country. JOIN TODAY

Follow CEO on social media:

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Google+
Instagram
Mr Curious
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Mr Curious »

it's more than ANYONE in including Vlad has "contributed" in all their time on here. Hostile? fuck but you ppl are thin skinned. You ain't seen the tip of the iceberg of hostile. I just stated a fact in amazement. GAS STATION photos? fuck...lame (ain't looked but they're likely in huge size format too)
General Mackevili
The General
United States of America

Post by General Mackevili »

Mr Curious wrote:it's more than ANYONE in including Vlad has "contributed" in all their time on here. Hostile? fuck but you ppl are thin skinned. You ain't seen the tip of the iceberg of hostile. I just stated a fact in amazement. GAS STATION photos? fuck...lame (ain't looked but they're likely in huge size format too)
I'm so sorry that there's things on the internet that YOU don't find interesting.

Here's a pic of a random dude on the streets of Phnom Penh making a spicy mango salad. I hope you like it. :)

"Life is too important to take seriously."

"Life does not cease to be funny when people die any more than it ceases to be serious when people laugh."

Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT ME

Cambodia Expats Online is the most popular community in the country. JOIN TODAY

Follow CEO on social media:

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Google+
Instagram
that genius
Expatriate
Sweden

Post by that genius »

Below is a snap of Mr Curious's best post:
Duncan
Sir Duncan

Post by Duncan »

I want to see the full unedited ,XX X rated video of this .

Cambodia,,,, Don't fall in love with her.
Like the spoilt child she is, she will not be happy till she destroys herself from within and breaks your heart.
that genius
Expatriate
Sweden

Post by that genius »

I think the title is: Yong hides the sausage in guava jelly
that genius
Expatriate
Sweden

Post by that genius »

I suspected Mr. Curious's antipathy towards yong was motivated by something weird...so I did some gavinmacking...the irony, LOL

yong
Expatriate
Thailand

Post by yong »

As the subject on the “New gas station” was being brought up a few times today I wish to say that this is relevant to this thread as it shows how much Thai people are paying for their gas and people outside Thailand could compare. I do apologize if this post could be lame or offensive to some of you here.

I always like to communicate with photos rather than words alone to make the forum more interesting.

As mentioned in this morning’s post I went for a walk in Huai Khwang Night Market last night, was prepared to post 35 night photos from there now wondering if I should do it.
AndyKK
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by AndyKK »

yong wrote: Fri May 11, 2018 1:33 pm As the subject on the “New gas station” was being brought up a few times today I wish to say that this is relevant to this thread as it shows how much Thai people are paying for their gas and people outside Thailand could compare. I do apologize if this post could be lame or offensive to some of you here.

I always like to communicate with photos rather than words alone to make the forum more interesting.

As mentioned in this morning’s post I went for a walk in Huai Khwang Night Market last night, was prepared to post 35 night photos from there now wondering if I should do it.
Variation is always good, and also keeps the viewer interested in the subjects at hand. I personally liked that part of the thread. Due to my own past working business in the petroleum industry. I have always said upkeep of Thai sites are well maintained and spotlessly clean.
Keep up the good work yong, looking forward to your next post 😊
Always "hope" but never "expect".
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic