Land of Smiles

Thailand is Cambodia's neighbor to the West, and this forum is dedicated to Thai news, stories, reviews, blogs, videos, Thai people and anything else related to the country. A lot of expats have both lived and worked in Cambodia and Thailand, and this area is a place to discuss all aspects of life in Thailand and what's going on there. Most topics are about Bangkok and Pattaya because of their larger populations of expatriates and tourists in those cities, but this is for all things Thai.
that genius
Expatriate
Sweden

Re: Land of Smiles

Post by that genius »

Wrong.

Over 81K!
yong
Expatriate
Thailand

Post by yong »

that genius
Expatriate
Sweden

Post by that genius »

Hahaha, not many expected that!
bolueeleh
Expatriate

Post by bolueeleh »

yong wrote: Thu May 10, 2018 6:36 am Image
they just voted this man back into power who was PM for over 20years and created the mess in the first place :lol: at least they try, sinkies dont even have the balls to try
Money is not the problem, the problem is no money
yong
Expatriate
Thailand

Post by yong »

bolueeleh wrote: Thu May 10, 2018 8:20 amthey just voted this man back into power who was PM for over 20years and created the mess in the first place :lol: at least they try, sinkies dont even have the balls to try
Yes I am ashame really sometimes when I have to identify myself as a Singaporean. Got fucked so deep still turn around and say thank you very much please fuck me again.

Anyway life for me in Thailand still goes on. Enjoying my chicken rice breakfast

bolueeleh
Expatriate

Post by bolueeleh »

yong wrote: Thu May 10, 2018 8:54 am
bolueeleh wrote: Thu May 10, 2018 8:20 amthey just voted this man back into power who was PM for over 20years and created the mess in the first place :lol: at least they try, sinkies dont even have the balls to try
Yes I am ashame really sometimes when I have to identify myself as a Singaporean. Got fucked so deep still turn around and say thank you very much please fuck me again.

Anyway life for me in Thailand still goes on. Enjoying my chicken rice breakfast
thats why people like u n me choose to leave and seek greener pasture elsewhere although a bit more chaotic and less secure but 100% more fun :beer3:
Money is not the problem, the problem is no money
yong
Expatriate
Thailand

Post by yong »

bolueeleh wrote: Thu May 10, 2018 9:40 am
yong wrote: Thu May 10, 2018 8:54 am

thats why people like u n me choose to leave and seek greener pasture elsewhere although a bit more chaotic and less secure but 100% more fun :beer3:
I'll say amen to that.
yong
Expatriate
Thailand

Post by yong »

that genius wrote: Thu May 10, 2018 6:21 am Wrong.

Over 81K!
Wow just saw the numbers.

I wish to thank all of you who visit this thread. The numbers is an endorsement for me that I am in the right track in my posts in this forum and also give me encouragement to post more and find more subjects to post.

:beer3:
Mr Curious
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Mr Curious »

yong wrote: Thu May 10, 2018 12:50 am Bet this thread is gonna hit 80,000 views by morning
probably because NO ONE can IMAGINE HOW ANY TOPIC can generate hundreds of posts in 2 days. Really you should just start your own website instead of bogging this ones servers down with bullshit photos of new gas stations near your house and the like.
phuketrichard
Expatriate
Aruba

Post by phuketrichard »

Mr Curious wrote: Thu May 10, 2018 5:38 pm
yong wrote: Thu May 10, 2018 12:50 am Bet this thread is gonna hit 80,000 views by morning
probably because NO ONE can IMAGINE HOW ANY TOPIC can generate hundreds of posts in 2 days. Really you should just start your own website instead of bogging this ones servers down with bullshit photos of new gas stations near your house and the like.
lol :beer1:

careful, u will get branded a hater.....
In a nation run by swine, all pigs are upward-mobile and the rest of us are fucked until we can put our acts together: not necessarily to win, but mainly to keep from losing completely. HST
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic