Open letter to newbies (especially Cannabistourist)

Ask us anything. Cambodia Expats Online has a huge community of long-term expats that can answer any question you may have about life in Cambodia. Have some questions you want to ask before you move to Cambodia? Ask them here. Our community can also answer any questions you have about how to find a job or what kind of work is available for expats in Cambodia, whether you're looking for info about Phnom Penh, Siem Reap, or anywhere else in the Kingdom. You're also welcome to ask about visa and work permit questions as well, as the immigration rules change often, especially since COVID-19. Don't be shy, ask CEO's community anything!
ny2ch2ph
Tourist
United States of America

Re: Open letter to newbies (especially Cannabistourist)

Post by ny2ch2ph »

I also read everywhere that cocaine isnt available anywhere in PP but I see multiple articles of kilos being confiscated at the airport. I know some of that ish gets through. lol

Yes my first post just wanted to say thanks to the vets and newbies alike. Im making my first trip to Phnom Penh and stumbled across this forum while doing research. So ive been RTFF and found its much more informative than ISG and I actually find threads that stay on topic.

Not going to lie I am kinda depressed after reading how much Cambodia has changed and not to expect much. Ive been to Angeles, Manila, Pattaya and of course bangkok many times. I was looking for a change of pace that still packs a bit more value but doesnt seem like I will find it here and shouldve stuck to Angeles or Pattaya. Nevertheless flight and telly are booked and Im staying positive.

Now to stay somewhat on topic. Im not a cannabistourist or drugs, Im def about the ladies. Lived in LA for many years smoked weed for 20+ years then stopped. No appeal to me now but I do have problems sleeping and found that a puff or two of a potent sativa strain works wonders. Id be interested in partaking if its easily available even at a premium price. I would be more than grateful and would pay a bounty or gladly buy drinks or a barfine to anyone willing to help. Just throwing that out there. lol
Gardiguy
Expatriate
Canada

Post by Gardiguy »

fax wrote:Bla bla bla! Know it all expert bullies. “Ritalin is a banned substance”

Just because you don’t know how to get it doesn’t mean it doesn’t exist. You old people see trolls everywhere. fax has the real knowledge.

You wouldn't happen to have come across a place that carries modafinil by any chance? I've been ordering it online but would be way easier to just run out to get some but everywhere I've been to doesn't carry except for a few that randomly get a batch or 2 now and then.
fax
Expatriate
Korea North

Post by fax »

Gardiguy wrote: Tue May 08, 2018 4:18 pm
fax wrote:Bla bla bla! Know it all expert bullies. “Ritalin is a banned substance”

Just because you don’t know how to get it doesn’t mean it doesn’t exist. You old people see trolls everywhere. fax has the real knowledge.

You wouldn't happen to have come across a place that carries modafinil by any chance? I've been ordering it online but would be way easier to just run out to get some but everywhere I've been to doesn't carry except for a few that randomly get a batch or 2 now and then.
Sadly no. I used to buy them for Bitcoins from India and they always came through in the mail, but yeah a little hassle.
Gardiguy
Expatriate
Canada

Post by Gardiguy »

fax wrote:
Gardiguy wrote: Tue May 08, 2018 4:18 pm

Sadly no. I used to buy them for Bitcoins from India and they always came through in the mail, but yeah a little hassle.
Ya, I've been doing the same. Been trying to convince my neighborhood pharma that it would be worth it but no luck yet.
frank lee bent
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by frank lee bent »

fax has the real knowledge.
ok pillhead, have a day off and come down.
you are a bit jittery and definitely offensive.
when you come back try and be civil,or you will be banned for longer.
some other posters need to know that attacks based on age are not going to be tolerated any longer as about half of our members are old farts.
cannabistourist
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by cannabistourist »

frank lee bent wrote: Tue May 08, 2018 9:01 pm
fax has the real knowledge.
ok pillhead, have a day off and come down.
you are a bit jittery and definitely offensive.
when you come back try and be civil,or you will be banned for longer.
some other posters need to know that attacks based on age are not going to be tolerated any longer as about half of our members are old farts.

Yes but I am sure that when they were young, they were gossiping older people !
Isn't it just the game ? Or all old people are so grumpy that they cannot accept it ?
Just asking :-)
ONLY MONKEYS THINK THAT I AM NOT LIVING IN CAMBODIA BECAUSE I USE VPNs and PROXIES.
Sorry but I do not reply to idiots, especially the old ones.
John Bingham
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by John Bingham »

ny2ch2ph wrote: Tue May 08, 2018 2:26 pm I also read everywhere that cocaine isnt available anywhere in PP but I see multiple articles of kilos being confiscated at the airport. I know some of that ish gets through. lol
You can bet some of it does, but this country is more of conduit than an end destination.
Silence, exile, and cunning.
frank lee bent
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by frank lee bent »

Or all old people are so grumpy that they cannot accept it ?
take a day off to ponder it
maybe work on your reading comprehension skills
markd
Expatriate
Zimbabwe

Post by markd »

future naked expat in public :shock:

cannabistourist wrote: Tue May 08, 2018 2:12 pm
fax wrote: Tue May 08, 2018 2:10 pm If you're into speed meth is a better and cheaper option. Ritalin is pointless without diagnosis.
I am not into these things but I am open mind :-)
thru shit to more shit
frank lee bent
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by frank lee bent »

I am not into these things but I am open mind
yeah i expect you can hear the wind whistling through
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic