Air Asia ticket, how to you pay it from Cambodia if your credit card has expired ?

This is where our community discusses almost anything! While we're mainly a Cambodia expat discussion forum and talk about expat life here, we debate about almost everything. Even if you're a tourist passing through Southeast Asia and want to connect with expatriates living and working in Cambodia, this is the first section of our site that you should check out. Our members start their own discussions or post links to other blogs and/or news articles they find interesting and want to chat about. So join in the fun and start new topics, or feel free to comment on anything our community members have already started! We also have some Khmer members here as well, but English is the main language used on CEO. You're welcome to have a look around, and if you decide you want to participate, you can become a part our international expat community by signing up for a free account.
timmydownawell
Expatriate
Cambodia

Re: Air Asia ticket, how to you pay it from Cambodia if your credit card has expired ?

Post by timmydownawell »

cannabistourist wrote: Sat May 05, 2018 2:56 am hello,

I temporally cannot pay AirAsia online with a credit card.

How can I buy a ticket in Phnom Penh ?

Thank you.
If you have an ATM card with the Union Pay logo on it, you can buy tickets online (and their card fees are much lower than Mastercard too).
You must walk in traffic to cross the road - Cambodian proverb
epidemiks
Expatriate
Australia

Re: Air Asia ticket, how to you pay it from Cambodia if your credit card has expired ?

Post by epidemiks »

cannabistourist wrote:Yes but do you know if they over over charge ?
Thanks.
You'll know when they tell you their price.

Visa / mastercard Debit card will also work online.

The office at riverside will sell you a ticket, as already mentioned it will likely cost more than online. That's just price you pay for cannibus touristing around the world with an expired credit card.
Barang chgout
Expatriate

Post by Barang chgout »

Beerinthemorning wrote:Well we cannot let CEO lower its IQ level to that of a page like "expats living in SR" FB page.
Big words like " cannot " don't fit your writing style..... Sorry.

Sent from my SM-G570Y using Tapatalk

chkwoot
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by chkwoot »

Duncan wrote: Sat May 05, 2018 7:56 am
chkwoot wrote: Sat May 05, 2018 6:25 am Air Asia has an office on the riverside, next to Burger King. They take cash. It will cost more than online.
Had a friend who had a complaint about Air Asia , but when he went to that office they said they were only a agent for Air Asia and he would have to contact them directly. I guess they are the same as any phone shop that has big Samsung signs on their building.
Yeah. They suck. Personally I will never use them. I'm poor, but I'll still spend 20% more for quality and safety. And I have a working credit card.
Barang chgout wrote: Sat May 05, 2018 8:17 am
Beerinthemorning wrote:Well we cannot let CEO lower its IQ level to that of a page like "expats living in SR" FB page.

Trapper just copied my post. He learned a new word today!
I am sooooo very sorry if you can't understand or appreciate my sarcastic facetiousness.
Duncan
Sir Duncan

Post by Duncan »

Barang chgout wrote: Sat May 05, 2018 8:17 am
Beerinthemorning wrote:Well we cannot let CEO lower its IQ level to that of a page like "expats living in SR" FB page

It's when big words like '' cannot '' fit into your lifestyle that you have problems.

I was told when I was young, there is no such word as '' cannot ''. Better to say, Yes I can.
Cambodia,,,, Don't fall in love with her.
Like the spoilt child she is, she will not be happy till she destroys herself from within and breaks your heart.
King Keil
Expatriate
Armenia

Post by King Keil »

The real sales office of air asia is in aeon mall on the ground floor. Same price as on the internet plus a small charge.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic