Air Asia ticket, how to you pay it from Cambodia if your credit card has expired ?

This is where our community discusses almost anything! While we're mainly a Cambodia expat discussion forum and talk about expat life here, we debate about almost everything. Even if you're a tourist passing through Southeast Asia and want to connect with expatriates living and working in Cambodia, this is the first section of our site that you should check out. Our members start their own discussions or post links to other blogs and/or news articles they find interesting and want to chat about. So join in the fun and start new topics, or feel free to comment on anything our community members have already started! We also have some Khmer members here as well, but English is the main language used on CEO. You're welcome to have a look around, and if you decide you want to participate, you can become a part our international expat community by signing up for a free account.
cannabistourist
Expatriate
United States of America

Air Asia ticket, how to you pay it from Cambodia if your credit card has expired ?

Post by cannabistourist »

hello,

I temporally cannot pay AirAsia online with a credit card.

How can I buy a ticket in Phnom Penh ?

Thank you.
ONLY MONKEYS THINK THAT I AM NOT LIVING IN CAMBODIA BECAUSE I USE VPNs and PROXIES.
Sorry but I do not reply to idiots, especially the old ones.
Brewer
Expatriate

Re: Air Asia ticket, how to you pay it from Cambodia if your credit card has expired ?

Post by Brewer »

cannabistourist wrote: Sat May 05, 2018 2:56 am hello,

I temporally cannot pay AirAsia online with a credit card.

How can I buy a ticket in Phnom Penh ?

Thank you.
I'll have a wild stab. A travel agent.
cannabistourist
Expatriate
United States of America

Re: Air Asia ticket, how to you pay it from Cambodia if your credit card has expired ?

Post by cannabistourist »

Yes but do you know if they over over charge ?
Thanks.
ONLY MONKEYS THINK THAT I AM NOT LIVING IN CAMBODIA BECAUSE I USE VPNs and PROXIES.
Sorry but I do not reply to idiots, especially the old ones.
frank lee bent
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by frank lee bent »

Phnom Penh Airport Office, 17 Mezzanine Floor of Arrival Domestic Terminal,
Phnom Penh Airport, Phnom Penh, Cambodia

National Road 4, Phnom Penh International airport, Room T6

found this in about 20 seconds with google
Beerinthemorning
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Beerinthemorning »

Where can i find a tuk tuk?

Is there a placd to buy anchor beer in PP?

Is there any girle bars on 136#?

Can anyone tell me where to buy bor-bor?

How do i use google search?
chkwoot
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by chkwoot »

How can I shut up a delusional moron who cannot live anywhere in the world without constantly bitching about shit to complete strangers?
I am sooooo very sorry if you can't understand or appreciate my sarcastic facetiousness.
chkwoot
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by chkwoot »

Air Asia has an office on the riverside, next to Burger King. They take cash. It will cost more than online.
I am sooooo very sorry if you can't understand or appreciate my sarcastic facetiousness.
Barang chgout
Expatriate

Post by Barang chgout »

Beerinthemorning wrote:Where can i find a tuk tuk?

Is there a placd to buy anchor beer in PP?

Is there any girle bars on 136#?

Can anyone tell me where to buy bor-bor?

How do i use google search?
Now it shows..... sock.

Sent from my SM-G570Y using Tapatalk

Beerinthemorning
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Beerinthemorning »

Well we cannot let CEO lower its IQ level to that of a page like "expats living in SR" FB page.
Duncan
Sir Duncan

Post by Duncan »

chkwoot wrote: Sat May 05, 2018 6:25 am Air Asia has an office on the riverside, next to Burger King. They take cash. It will cost more than online.
Had a friend who had a complaint about Air Asia , but when he went to that office they said they were only a agent for Air Asia and he would have to contact them directly. I guess they are the same as any phone shop that has big Samsung signs on their building.
Cambodia,,,, Don't fall in love with her.
Like the spoilt child she is, she will not be happy till she destroys herself from within and breaks your heart.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic