Best place for Chinese food?

Discussions about restaurants, cafes, coffee shops or bars in Cambodia. Feel free to write any reviews you have, whether its the best burger you've had in Phnom Penh or the worse pizza in Kampot, we want to read it! Discussions about Khmer dishes are also in here, or you can leave your own. If you own a restaurant, feel free to let the expat community know about it here so that we can come check it out. Found a favorite cafe or have a place we should avoid? Tell us about it. Asian recipes & questions are always welcome.
ricanguy
Expatriate
Puerto Rico

Re: Best place for Chinese food?

Post by ricanguy »

epidemiks wrote: Fri May 04, 2018 2:23 pm
ricanguy wrote:
epidemiks wrote: Fri May 04, 2018 1:57 pm
ricanguy wrote: Fri May 04, 2018 12:48 pm
epidemiks wrote: Fri May 04, 2018 12:47 pm

Noodle House maybe. There's two, one near 310 and the other further north. Both run by the same people. Opposite side of the road is where the bigger places are. Yi Xian south of 360 on noodle house side.
Hmmm deff gotta check out Yi Xian, its not like those sea food places is it?
Don't think so, but I haven't been to most of the others. Yi Xian's good for claypot eggplant, xiao long bao, chive pancakes, chongqing chicken (though never enough sichuan pepper), mapo tofu and Snow or Tsing Taos. :good:
Haha good ole snow beers man pretty much water, but im really craving hong xiao rou and Bing and the breakfast sandwich with bacon and egg...
Chinese beer is only 2—3% in China. The export stuff is 5%

I only spent 5 weeks in China, but after a month of snow, Tsing Tao and yellow rivers, I found a place in Dali that had Lao dark. A couple of them put me in my arse.
Yeah i remember me and my buddy would get a case of snow after work on friday to pregame before we head out to the local clubs.. god fun times man fun times indeed
Life's simple you make choices and you don't look back.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic