tourist visa to business visa

Ask us anything. Cambodia Expats Online has a huge community of long-term expats that can answer any question you may have about life in Cambodia. Have some questions you want to ask before you move to Cambodia? Ask them here. Our community can also answer any questions you have about how to find a job or what kind of work is available for expats in Cambodia, whether you're looking for info about Phnom Penh, Siem Reap, or anywhere else in the Kingdom. You're also welcome to ask about visa and work permit questions as well, as the immigration rules change often, especially since COVID-19. Don't be shy, ask CEO's community anything!
that genius
Expatriate
Sweden

Re: tourist visa to business visa

Post by that genius »

iow, be at Immigration when they open in the morning, sort it out, then take a taxi to the Vietnam border stat
chkwoot
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by chkwoot »

prince.peter wrote: Tue May 01, 2018 3:38 pm Thanks for your reply, but do I have to meet the immigration Of CAMBODIA to pay off the overstay? How can I get this contact to who will be able to help with 100% assurance without failure?
You absolutely 100% cannot. Don't try. You are wasting precious time, and adding $10 for each day that you're procrastinating. Get off your ass and get this shit handled today. I think today is not a holiday.

Meet directly with the correct Cambodian government officials. Do not try to use a fixer or agent. You will probably get screwed. I've known more than a few who have lost a lot of money and time trying to get around the system.

You still haven't said how long your overstay is. Why? We don't know who you are. You won't lose face here. And if you do, just get a new username.
I am sooooo very sorry if you can't understand or appreciate my sarcastic facetiousness.
frank lee bent
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by frank lee bent »

depends on if you are from west africa
that makes everything very difficult in KOW
chkwoot
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by chkwoot »

frank lee bent wrote: Fri May 04, 2018 5:35 am depends on if you are from west africa
that makes everything very difficult in KOW
Oh yeah. I forgot to ask:

Where were you born, man?
I am sooooo very sorry if you can't understand or appreciate my sarcastic facetiousness.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic