white chicks

This is the part of the forum where we discuss Cambodia's nightlife! While most bars, nightclubs, pubs, beer gardens, and hostess bars are in Phnom Penh, we discuss the Cambodian nightlife across all of Cambodia, including Siem Reap, Kampot, and Sihanoukville. The main nightlife areas in Phnom Penh are on Street 136, Street 130, Street 110 and Street 51, but there are other party spots that aren't girlie bars where expats, tourists, and locals drink until the sun comes up. Feel free to post specials and promotions that relate to nighttime fun!
The Add Jay
Expatriate
Libya

white chicks

Post by The Add Jay »

Where do the white chicks who live here hang out? I know there somewhere but where?!?!
You're a nobody in the gutter with a Smartphone in your a hand.

Ordinem ad Imperium
kiwiincambodia
Expatriate
Korea North

Re: white chicks

Post by kiwiincambodia »

Try the bars on street 278, Liquid, Elsewhere and Equinox. They seem to have a good mixed crowd most nights of the week.
vladimir
The Pun-isher
Russia

Post by vladimir »

Follow cambod and Playboy...
Jesus loves you...Mexico is great, right? ;)
General Mackevili
The General
United States of America

Post by General Mackevili »

kiwiincambodia wrote:Try the bars on street 278, Liquid, Elsewhere and Equinox. They seem to have a good mixed crowd most nights of the week.
Kiwi nailed it.

I'd also add Love Bar, if it's still open.

And, believe it or not, Pontoon.

I don't approach many white chicks there, because within a minute or 2 some snaggle-toothed slapper will walk by and grab my ass or at least do something that makes it obvious we know each other, and I'm left with a white chick giving me the stink eye and even if I try to say something, it's not gonna work. "Oh, I know her from, um, ah, um, she's, ah, The Phnom Penh Hash House Hariers...."

Meeting chicks in the other above listed places are fine. And I guess Pontoon is fine too, unless half the chicks in there actually do know you.
"Life is too important to take seriously."

"Life does not cease to be funny when people die any more than it ceases to be serious when people laugh."

Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT ME

Cambodia Expats Online is the most popular community in the country. JOIN TODAY

Follow CEO on social media:

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Google+
Instagram
Bitte_Kein_Lexus
Expatriate

Post by Bitte_Kein_Lexus »

kiwiincambodia wrote:Try the bars on street 278, Liquid, Elsewhere and Equinox. They seem to have a good mixed crowd most nights of the week.
Yep. Why are you trying to find white chicks? For dating? To hookup? Good conversation? Are you also a woman and just want to find some friends? I can PM you a great place depending what your goals are.
Ex Bitteeinbit/LexusSchmexus
OrangeDragon
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by OrangeDragon »

God I miss harmless flirting... the kind where it's not just a formality to facilitate a business transaction.
Jaap N.
Expatriate
Netherlands

Post by Jaap N. »

Funny, this morning I was driving my moto on St. 69, when a truck loaded with white chicks backed out of a yard or something. Never seen anything like that before. Truck loaded with Asians, all the time , but white chicks? No, never ever. And before you say: Pictures or it didn't happen; I my defence, there was too much traffic to just stop and take a picture. :D
giblet
Expatriate

Post by giblet »

Howie Bar, Bouchon, Zito anything on 278.
General Mackevili
The General
United States of America

Post by General Mackevili »

giblet wrote:Howie Bar, Bouchon, Zito anything on 278.
Not sure how I could have forgotten about a Howie's Bar. I'm a fan.
"Life is too important to take seriously."

"Life does not cease to be funny when people die any more than it ceases to be serious when people laugh."

Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT ME

Cambodia Expats Online is the most popular community in the country. JOIN TODAY

Follow CEO on social media:

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Google+
Instagram
The Add Jay
Expatriate
Libya

Post by The Add Jay »

Bitte_Kein_Lexus wrote:
Yep. Why are you trying to find white chicks? For dating? To hookup? Good conversation? Are you also a woman and just want to find some friends? I can PM you a great place depending what your goals are.

Pretty much anything. I would like too meet a interesting chick. I kinda miss my own kind sorta speak. Ahhhh 278 blows and I hate equinox cause of the owner. What a doucher. Never again. I only go to 278 for Angkor India which is pretty much an office for me.
You're a nobody in the gutter with a Smartphone in your a hand.

Ordinem ad Imperium
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic