FOR SALE: Khmer440.com [SOLD!]

If you have something so weird, strange or off-topic to post and think it doesn't belong in any other forum; you're probably right. Please put all your gormless, half-baked, inane, glaikit ideas in here. This might also be a place where we throw threads that appear elsewhere that don't belong ANYWHERE end up, instead of having to flush them. FORUM RULES STILL APPLY.
LaudJohn
Expatriate

Re: FOR SALE: Khmer440.com [SOLD!]

Post by LaudJohn »

LaudJohn wrote:
IMHO, he was aided by a certain moderator with a similar style who also acted in a heavy handed capricious Machiavellian manner, over moderating and censoring with impunity (and whom continues to do the same in a similar vein the to this day under the new ownership).

Point in Case the following was deleted shortly after being posted today on K440:

LaudJohn on K440 wrote:
logos wrote:Give GM a fucking break. He's been researching khmer etiquette for years, and will do so for years to come, before he's ready to engage a khmer girl for good.
At least she won't suffer the constant embarrassment of being driven around on a 20 yo daelim.

First he needs to learn how to interact like a decent human being, which will be nigh on impossible .

Then he needs to learn how to interact with khmer girls who are not working girls.

The later will be impossible to do given the former and the fact that after all these years he still only associates with working girls.

Hence as you and Playboy have mentioned he appears to have developed a penchant for Ladyboys and Goats on the side.

Moderators should have a sense of humour, and a self deprecating one at that.

Unfortunately this is lacking in many Americans, especially those with Megalomaniacal Napoleon complexes.

Aussies on the other had, like scoffer take it in their stride and help make k400 a fun place, unfortunately the fun police continue to rule there!.
bendix
Expatriate

Post by bendix »

Hotdigr wrote: Bullshit Scobie. KIR answered a post on K440 and specifically denied an offer had been made but admitted "an expression of interest" was. No connection? At all? More bullshit from the home of bullshit. Only the depth changes ay?
The sequence of events is as follows:

KiR announces 440 is for sale. Three weeks later, 440 received information about the story, and decided to investigate, flesh out and fact check. During the process of checking the story, the subject of that story found out we had that information and proactively email 440 putting forward his side of events. At the end of that email he made a passing reference to the fact that he had actually been considering making an offer for 440, but obviously the fact his past could be about to be vilified on 440 changed things. No offer came from that person.

If that constitutes, KiR having a business or personal relationship with the subject of the story, then I'm a banana.
phuketrichard
Expatriate
Aruba

Post by phuketrichard »

Laud John good post;

end of day KIR tried his best to run 440 into the ground and alienate people ( i have no idea why) am hopeful with new ownership they might bring it around.
he wasn't always an total asshole, but he sure did become one when he let his perceived power go to his head

Now let k440 get back to the way it was.

Bring on the dancing girls

NO FORUM should be used to attack anyone.
To bad, unlike the old days when newspapers were held accountable for what they printed, the online world is not held accountable as people hide who they are.

There is a difference between NEWS an slander
In a nation run by swine, all pigs are upward-mobile and the rest of us are fucked until we can put our acts together: not necessarily to win, but mainly to keep from losing completely. HST
Cam Nivag
BANNED
Sao Tome & Principe

Post by Cam Nivag »

LaudJohn wrote:
LaudJohn wrote:
IMHO, he was aided by a certain moderator with a similar style who also acted in a heavy handed capricious Machiavellian manner, over moderating and censoring with impunity (and whom continues to do the same in a similar vein the to this day under the new ownership).

Point in Case the following was deleted shortly after being posted today on K440:

LaudJohn on K440 wrote:
logos wrote:Give GM a fucking break. He's been researching khmer etiquette for years, and will do so for years to come, before he's ready to engage a khmer girl for good.
At least she won't suffer the constant embarrassment of being driven around on a 20 yo daelim.

First he needs to learn how to interact like a decent human being, which will be nigh on impossible .

Then he needs to learn how to interact with khmer girls who are not working girls.

The later will be impossible to do given the former and the fact that after all these years he still only associates with working girls.

Hence as you and Playboy have mentioned he appears to have developed a penchant for Ladyboys and Goats on the side.

Moderators should have a sense of humour, and a self deprecating one at that.

Unfortunately this is lacking in many Americans, especially those with Megalomaniacal Napoleon complexes.

Aussies on the other had, like scoffer take it in their stride and help make k400 a fun place, unfortunately the fun police continue to rule there!.
Well, since you don't know Gavinmac, maybe you shouldn't repeatedly make negative personal comments about him on K440 under the guise of "fun." If he were inclined to respond, he might question whether his associating with goats and ladyboys is any worse than your whoring around Sihanoukville for years then marrying a 20 year old Cambodian-Vietnamese woman and bringing her back to Australia and letting her take all your money before divorcing you because you are repulsive to be around.
Last edited by Cam Nivag on Sun Aug 10, 2014 11:31 am, edited 2 times in total.
LaudJohn
Expatriate

Post by LaudJohn »

Cam Nivag wrote: Well, since you don't know Gavinmac, maybe you shouldn't repeatedly make negative personal comments about him on K440 under the guise of "fun." If he were inclined to respond, he might question whether his associating with goats and ladyboys is any worse than your whoring around Sihanoukville for years then marrying a low class 20 year old Cambodian-Vietnamese woman and bringing her back to Australia and letting her take all your money before divorcing you because you are repulsive to be around.

yeah but it was a fun ride and cost way less than the first wife.
LaudJohn
Expatriate

Post by LaudJohn »

I post a few details about cam nivag's facebook page and point out that a shared post that is dubious and the post gets deleted.

I wonder what cam nivag spells backwards?

anyone could do that if they follow the link on his signature.

oh and cam nivag has confirmed in a pm who he is.
Last edited by LaudJohn on Sun Aug 10, 2014 11:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
OrangeDragon
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by OrangeDragon »

LaudJohn wrote:so much for freedom of speech here.

I post a few details about cam nivag's facebook page and point out that a shared post that is dubious and the post gets deleted.

You sent me a PM, asking me to delete a post that made him angry with you... i presumed that was the post and was honoring your wishes. feel free to repost it if i was mistaken...
LaudJohn
Expatriate

Post by LaudJohn »

OrangeDragon wrote:
LaudJohn wrote:so much for freedom of speech here.

You sent me a PM, asking me to delete a post that made him angry with you... i presumed that was the post and was honoring your wishes. feel free to repost it if i was mistaken...

No the one where he starts insulting my wife and calls me a whoremonger... great coming from him. Don't worry I will repost the one about his facebook friends.
OrangeDragon
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by OrangeDragon »

ok. though i should point out, that's not actually his facebook page. just happens to be the same as his username here.
Cam Nivag
BANNED
Sao Tome & Principe

Post by Cam Nivag »

Did it really take some of you guys 4 months to figure out what Cam Nivag spelled backwards is?

Let me get this straight. LaudJohn has spent the last few weeks "jokingly" posting all over 440 that "Gavinmac fucks ladyboys," and then crowing over here when those K440 posts get deleted, and but when I finally respond by "jokingly" referring to him as whoremonger here, he cries to the admins to delete it?
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic