State resolves case against Cambodian pizzeria owner

Cambodia news in English! Here you'll find all the breaking news from Cambodia translated into English for our international readership and expat community to read and comment on. The majority of our news stories are gathered from the local Khmer newspapers, but we also bring you newsworthy media from Cambodia before you read them anywhere else. Because of the huge population of the capital city, most articles are from Phnom Penh, but Siem Reap, Sihanoukville, and Kampot often make the headlines as well. We report on all arrests and deaths of foreigners in Cambodia, and the details often come from the Cambodian police or local Khmer journalists. As an ASEAN news outlet, we also publish regional news and events from our neighboring countries. We also share local Khmer news stories that you won't find in English anywhere else. If you're looking for a certain article, you may use our site's search feature to find it quickly.
Cowshed Cowboy
Expatriate
Thailand

Re: State resolves case against Cambodian pizzeria owner

Post by Cowshed Cowboy »

What's his thin and crispy pizzas like ? Not KIR's, he's gone now.
Yes sir, I can boogie, I can boogie, boogie, boogie all night long.
Cam Nivag
BANNED
Sao Tome & Principe

Post by Cam Nivag »

OrangeDragon wrote: It's also the way KiR's 440 worked... if you suggested someone was innocent or had been overcharged/etc you were an apologist and ostracised... sometimes even being suspect of being cut of the same accused cloth.
I think that only happened with the poster who was defending Fletcher. The Ollie thread went on and on with people suggesting he was innocent, especially after months went by with no evidence being produced. I don't think anyone was ostracized for comments over that.
OrangeDragon
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by OrangeDragon »

Cam Nivag wrote:
OrangeDragon wrote: It's also the way KiR's 440 worked... if you suggested someone was innocent or had been overcharged/etc you were an apologist and ostracised... sometimes even being suspect of being cut of the same accused cloth.
I think that only happened with the poster who was defending Fletcher. The Ollie thread went on and on with people suggesting he was innocent, especially after months went by with no evidence being produced. I don't think anyone was ostracized for comments over that.
Here's one with one of the now owners doing it...
scobienz wrote: Do you understand how odd it looks to others that you keep banging this drum, seemingly defending people convicted of these sort of offences, teamone? Even here, you are citing a 3 year old news story. You didn't even cite the online version; instead you seem to have kept a newspaper cutting from October 2011. The obvious question is: Why, for the love of God, WHY?

And it's happened a few other times on there as well... but i'm not going to bother searching them all out for you...
Soi Dog
Expatriate

Post by Soi Dog »

OrangeDragon wrote:Did I tell you the story about the time he stood behind me in Garage bar while screaming "You're a Twat, I'll ruin you!" at a 6 foot tall dude over my shoulder? This was about a week or so before he deleted me and called me worthless. (I thought it was only the Palestinians who used human shields...)

Maral of the story here is, he's great about talking big shit... but when confronted he piddles in his panties and heads for the hills.
Hold on. What's this about then? What were the circumstances of the event you described. Sounds interesting.
Cam Nivag
BANNED
Sao Tome & Principe

Post by Cam Nivag »

Maybe KiR should get his own reality TV show and then you guys could watch it 24 hours a day while simultaneously posting about it here.
Soi Dog
Expatriate

Post by Soi Dog »

Cam Nivag wrote:Maybe KiR should get his own reality TV show and then you guys could watch it 24 hours a day while simultaneously posting about it here.
It could be called "The KiR Show featuring his sycophant GavinMac."
Cam Nivag
BANNED
Sao Tome & Principe

Post by Cam Nivag »

Soi Dog wrote:
Cam Nivag wrote:Maybe KiR should get his own reality TV show and then you guys could watch it 24 hours a day while simultaneously posting about it here.
It could be called "The KiR Show featuring his sycophant GavinMac."

That was actually pretty good.
Sailorman
Expatriate

Post by Sailorman »

Yes, the judicial/prison/rehab system in Amerika is a corporate cash cow and its all about power and control for the American and State Bar Associations the real American government (hiding in plain sight.) I was falsely arrested (because of a close witness they couldn't shoot me a put a gun in my hand.) They then stacked on bogus charges on top of the false charges and told my criminal attorney (he's in the 1% of the attorney good guys), that if I plead out I would get probation and only have to attend class's.(I could never figure out what class's?) Even though my attorney was the number one criminal attorney in the state, it took a year and a half to get the charges dismissed. I still can't answer NO to the question "have you ever been arrested." Up until that time I hadn't had as much as a parking ticket in 43 years, worked for the government, had been a volunteer firefighter/EMT and a Commander of an American Legion Post. ! Yes, a very corrupt system and time for a change. Before I die I hope the American people finally have enough so I too can participate.
PSD-Kiwi
Expatriate
New Zealand

Post by PSD-Kiwi »

^ What is an American Legion Post?
OrangeDragon
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by OrangeDragon »

Sailorman wrote:Before I die I hope the American people finally have enough so I too can participate.
You realise you just committed a felony right?
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic