Info needed

This is where our community discusses almost anything! While we're mainly a Cambodia expat discussion forum and talk about expat life here, we debate about almost everything. Even if you're a tourist passing through Southeast Asia and want to connect with expatriates living and working in Cambodia, this is the first section of our site that you should check out. Our members start their own discussions or post links to other blogs and/or news articles they find interesting and want to chat about. So join in the fun and start new topics, or feel free to comment on anything our community members have already started! We also have some Khmer members here as well, but English is the main language used on CEO. You're welcome to have a look around, and if you decide you want to participate, you can become a part our international expat community by signing up for a free account.
Mick
Tourist
Australia

Info needed

Post by Mick »

Hi guys I'm traveling to Cambodia in early December with my Khmer GF we are meeting up with her family for 2 or 3 nights in Siem reap her mother and father sisters and brother old I want to stay somewhere nice for everyone but not too expensive there will be 5 adults and 3 children anyone know the best place to stay and also best cheapest place to rent a car ?
joelightcloud
Expatriate
Cambodia

Re: Info needed

Post by joelightcloud »

Try airbnb, some great options for Siem Reap. Travel by Tuk Tuk - You don't need a car for Siem Reap, not worth the expense for the size of the town.
fax
Expatriate
Korea North

Post by fax »

Taxi is cheaper than car rental
Mick
Tourist
Australia

Post by Mick »

Thanks guys also if you know a good cheaper dentist In Phnom Penh or Siem reap I'd appreciate the info
Anchor Moy
Expatriate
Tokelau

Post by Anchor Moy »

Mick wrote: Thu Apr 26, 2018 9:09 am Hi guys I'm traveling to Cambodia in early December with my Khmer GF we are meeting up with her family for 2 or 3 nights in Siem reap her mother and father sisters and brother old I want to stay somewhere nice for everyone but not too expensive there will be 5 adults and 3 children anyone know the best place to stay and also best cheapest place to rent a car ?
Place to stay: The family suite here is good value. Two large bedrooms and bathroom with doors on to a balcony. Price was less than $40. The hotel also does special offers. And there's a pool for the kids. Check it out.
http://thevillasoksansquare.com/
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic