Info needed

This is a part of our Cambodia forums to chat about anything Cambodia-related. This discussion forum is at the top of our site because it's usually the busiest part of the expat community chatter with random topics on just about everything, including expat life, Khmer politics, Cambodian blogs we have or have come across, or whatever else our members want to discuss. Whether you're an expatriate, tourist, Cambodian or random traveler just passing through South East Asia, you are welcome to talk about anything or start new topics yourselves.
Mick
Tourist
Australia

Info needed

Post by Mick » Thu Apr 26, 2018 9:09 am

Hi guys I'm traveling to Cambodia in early December with my Khmer GF we are meeting up with her family for 2 or 3 nights in Siem reap her mother and father sisters and brother old I want to stay somewhere nice for everyone but not too expensive there will be 5 adults and 3 children anyone know the best place to stay and also best cheapest place to rent a car ?
joelightcloud
Expatriate
Cambodia

Re: Info needed

Post by joelightcloud » Thu Apr 26, 2018 10:13 am

Try airbnb, some great options for Siem Reap. Travel by Tuk Tuk - You don't need a car for Siem Reap, not worth the expense for the size of the town.
fax
Expatriate
Korea North

Post by fax » Thu Apr 26, 2018 10:43 am

Taxi is cheaper than car rental
Mick
Tourist
Australia

Post by Mick » Sun Apr 29, 2018 9:32 am

Thanks guys also if you know a good cheaper dentist In Phnom Penh or Siem reap I'd appreciate the info
Anchor Moy
Expatriate
Tokelau

Post by Anchor Moy » Sun Apr 29, 2018 2:41 pm

Mick wrote:
Thu Apr 26, 2018 9:09 am
Hi guys I'm traveling to Cambodia in early December with my Khmer GF we are meeting up with her family for 2 or 3 nights in Siem reap her mother and father sisters and brother old I want to stay somewhere nice for everyone but not too expensive there will be 5 adults and 3 children anyone know the best place to stay and also best cheapest place to rent a car ?
Place to stay: The family suite here is good value. Two large bedrooms and bathroom with doors on to a balcony. Price was less than $40. The hotel also does special offers. And there's a pool for the kids. Check it out.
http://thevillasoksansquare.com/
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic