English speaking Pinay seeking domestic work.

This is our job board for expats. Until ZipRecruiter and Indeed make their way to the Kingdom of Wonder, this is the best place to look for employment in Cambodia, whether you're looking to teach English, manage a 5-star hotel, volunteer, or even work for some of the big NGOs. Even digital nomads who move to Cambodia sometimes need a side gig as a TEFL instructor from time to time. Most professional expatriate jobs are in Phnom Penh, but Siem Reap and Kampot are emerging as attractive alternatives. If you're an employer or hiring manager, you're also welcome to post your job listing here for free.
tireswang
Expatriate
United States of America

English speaking Pinay seeking domestic work.

Post by tireswang »

I am her husband and she would like to live here with me. She needs $ to send home...I don't mind relocating. I am in P.P. now, would not mind. Living on the Islands near Snookyville.
~
tireswang
Expatriate
United States of America

Re: English speaking Pinay seeking domestic work.

Post by tireswang »

I am not a tourist. I have a retirement cambodian visa...altho I am a newbie here, I have been in s.e.a. for awhile ~ 8)
~
tireswang
Expatriate
United States of America

Re: English speaking Pinay seeking domestic work.

Post by tireswang »

I am not a tourist. I have a retirement visa here, and enough $ to take care of myself and wife, but not enough to send her family money. She has her passport and is waiting for me to bring her here...so if ya need some good, honest help contact me. [email protected] or here. :bow:
~
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic