American Tourist MICHAEL STILLINGER Arrested in Thailand After Exposing Himself to Children (VIDEO)

Thailand is Cambodia's neighbor to the West, and this forum is dedicated to Thai news, stories, reviews, blogs, videos, Thai people and anything else related to the country. A lot of expats have both lived and worked in Cambodia and Thailand, and this area is a place to discuss all aspects of life in Thailand and what's going on there. Most topics are about Bangkok and Pattaya because of their larger populations of expatriates and tourists in those cities, but this is for all things Thai.
CEOCambodiaNews
Expatriate
Cambodia

American Tourist MICHAEL STILLINGER Arrested in Thailand After Exposing Himself to Children (VIDEO)

Post by CEOCambodiaNews »

A depraved pensioner has been filmed lunging at childrenbefore exposing himself to them.

Michael Stillinger, 65, approached the group of kids aged between two and nine years old outside a temple in Pai, Thailand, last Tuesday night.

CCTV showed the American chasing the terrified youngsters, hugging one little girl before her friend pulled her away.

In disturbing images, Stillinger was then seen dropping his trousers to expose his penis while allegedly telling the kids 'I love you'.

Stillinger was released but has been arrested a second time after cops in Chiang Mai reviewed CCTV and started procedures to blacklist the tourist for being a 'danger to children'.

He was arrested, fined and released, but after reconsidering the case, he was arrested again in Chiang Mai and will be deported.

Michael Stillinger is from Portland, Oregon and claims he lives in India, working at an orphanage.

Images of Mr Stillinger at the police station:

ImageImage

Images of the children pointing him out while he clearly has his pants down:

And even a video from him going crazy at the police station and him also hugging a little girl and another child ripping her away from him:

Join the Cambodia Expats Online Telegram Channel: https://t.me/CambodiaExpatsOnline

Cambodia Expats Online: Bringing you breaking news from Cambodia before you read it anywhere else!

Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT US

Cambodia Expats Online is the most popular community in the country. JOIN TODAY

Follow CEO on social media:

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Instagram
ricanguy
Expatriate
Puerto Rico

Re: American Tourist MICHAEL STILLINGER Arrested in Thailand After Exposing Himself to Children (VIDEO)

Post by ricanguy »

Poor guy man desperately needs help and or needs to stop what ever he's smoking
Life's simple you make choices and you don't look back.
General Mackevili
The General
United States of America

Re: American Tourist MICHAEL STILLINGER Arrested in Thailand After Exposing Himself to Children (VIDEO)

Post by General Mackevili »

Fuck that, he needs to be locked up.
"Life is too important to take seriously."

"Life does not cease to be funny when people die any more than it ceases to be serious when people laugh."

Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT ME

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Google+
Instagram
ricanguy
Expatriate
Puerto Rico

Post by ricanguy »

General Mackevili wrote: Tue Apr 24, 2018 8:35 pm Fuck that, he needs to be locked up.
No i totally agree he needs to deff be locked up but poor dude deff got some issues
Life's simple you make choices and you don't look back.
General Mackevili
The General
United States of America

Post by General Mackevili »

ricanguy wrote:
General Mackevili wrote: Tue Apr 24, 2018 8:35 pm Fuck that, he needs to be locked up.
No i totally agree he needs to deff be locked up but poor dude deff got some issues
True. That's not even "predator" behavior, that's psycho shit.
"Life is too important to take seriously."

"Life does not cease to be funny when people die any more than it ceases to be serious when people laugh."

Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT ME

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Google+
Instagram
angsta
Expatriate
Congo

Post by angsta »

ricanguy wrote: Tue Apr 24, 2018 8:54 pm

I think being dead would certainly help with his issues.

He says he works at an orphanage? WTF?
AinC reels off an eloquent and thought provoking monologue adlib
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic