Alleged Conman Outed on the Kampot Noticeboard

This is where our community discusses almost anything! While we're mainly a Cambodia expat discussion forum and talk about expat life here, we debate about almost everything. Even if you're a tourist passing through Southeast Asia and want to connect with expatriates living and working in Cambodia, this is the first section of our site that you should check out. Our members start their own discussions or post links to other blogs and/or news articles they find interesting and want to chat about. So join in the fun and start new topics, or feel free to comment on anything our community members have already started! We also have some Khmer members here as well, but English is the main language used on CEO. You're welcome to have a look around, and if you decide you want to participate, you can become a part our international expat community by signing up for a free account.
General Mackevili
The General
United States of America

Alleged Conman Outed on the Kampot Noticeboard

Post by General Mackevili »

From the Kampot Noticeboard, by someone who claims he's quite the scammer and well known for it.

ImageImage

"Has anyone seen this man..he has a tendency to con his good friends out lots of $$$ then instead of paying it back, comes up with excuses not to pay, then threats or uses extreme violence in order not to pay it back.....he stands no more than 5 foot 2inches tall but his ego isn't a reflection on his vertical which stands taller.....

He has also recently been involved in an illegal labour scam which involves young travellers being held on his projects land and made to work for nothing other than a small bowl of rice and a small bottle of water.....

I beg you all not to lend this dwarf any money even if you do happen to feel sorry for him being vertically impaired....

And any bar owners: I would think twice about welcoming him into your restaurants and bars because he is extremely well known as a notorious passer of forged $5 $10 $20 and even $50 bills.........beware of the poisonous dwarf......you have all been warned so whatch your tills......"

"Life is too important to take seriously."

"Life does not cease to be funny when people die any more than it ceases to be serious when people laugh."

Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT ME

Cambodia Expats Online is the most popular community in the country. JOIN TODAY

Follow CEO on social media:

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Google+
Instagram
that genius
Expatriate
Sweden

Re: Alleged Conman Outed on the Kampot Noticeboard

Post by that genius »

Never trust a puppy...
Beerinthemorning
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Beerinthemorning »

barangs in KoW need to be aware that fellow barangs arent all picture perfect as they seem

Most of the bad foreigners blend in very well in day to day life in KoW.
frank lee bent
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by frank lee bent »

Scampot now.
Barang chgout
Expatriate

Post by Barang chgout »

It's all gone to pot......

Sent from my SM-G570Y using Tapatalk

frank lee bent
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by frank lee bent »

they blame it on displaced sihanoukvillains
Brody
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Brody »

That's one of the most photogenic hipster beards I believe I've ever seen.

Reminiscent of an expertly spun merkin, wrought with deft care from the finest dusky hued silk this side of the Gobi.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic