Introduce Yourself

This is where our community discusses almost anything! While we're mainly a Cambodia expat discussion forum and talk about expat life here, we debate about almost everything. Even if you're a tourist passing through Southeast Asia and want to connect with expatriates living and working in Cambodia, this is the first section of our site that you should check out. Our members start their own discussions or post links to other blogs and/or news articles they find interesting and want to chat about. So join in the fun and start new topics, or feel free to comment on anything our community members have already started! We also have some Khmer members here as well, but English is the main language used on CEO. You're welcome to have a look around, and if you decide you want to participate, you can become a part our international expat community by signing up for a free account.
Duncan
Sir Duncan

Re: Introduce Yourself

Post by Duncan »

chkwoot wrote: Sun Apr 22, 2018 6:00 pm
ChristinaIce wrote: Tue Apr 17, 2018 4:27 am Hi CEO

I'm a bit high.. anyone want to make my avatar for me quickly??

Tq ;)
Hi. Sorry for the delay. How about this:

Oops! It's 21KB. I hate that 20KB limit!

If you took a leaf or two off, would it be a Bit smaller.

or a bit higher.
Cambodia,,,, Don't fall in love with her.
Like the spoilt child she is, she will not be happy till she destroys herself from within and breaks your heart.
pissontheroof
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by pissontheroof »

Jamie_Lambo wrote: Sun Apr 22, 2018 5:54 pm
Kuroneko wrote: Sat Apr 14, 2018 4:28 pm
pissontheroof wrote: Fri Apr 13, 2018 7:37 pm Hello .. this must be my lucky day ...

ฉิบหาย
អ្នកត្រូវសរសេរជាភាសាខ្មែរមិនមែនជាភាសាថៃទេ :D
he speaks thai, only knows a little khmer tried school didnt like it iirc
I wondered if you would notice me here , I got help to sign up on a great auspicious day .. still lurk every day . nothing much to say . I was ousted out of my learn to speak 🐒 talk school . Cant learn because I am thai .. 🙈🙉🙊. Pissontheroof
 พิซออนเดอรูฟ
พิซออนเดอรูฟ
chkwoot
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by chkwoot »

Duncan wrote: Sun Apr 22, 2018 7:40 pm
chkwoot wrote: Sun Apr 22, 2018 6:00 pm
ChristinaIce wrote: Tue Apr 17, 2018 4:27 am Hi CEO

I'm a bit high.. anyone want to make my avatar for me quickly??

Tq ;)
Hi. Sorry for the delay. How about this:

Oops! It's 21KB. I hate that 20KB limit!

If you took a leaf or two off, would it be a Bit smaller.

or a bit higher.
Get rid of all the damn stems and seeds and it would be half the size. :facepalm:
I am sooooo very sorry if you can't understand or appreciate my sarcastic facetiousness.
Amandarae16
Tourist
Brazil

Post by Amandarae16 »

username wrote: Sun Apr 22, 2018 8:11 am
Amandarae16 wrote: Sun Apr 22, 2018 6:14 am Heyyy Rae 32 female paramedic 🚑
Are you working as a paramedic in Cambodia, or is it your background? Welcome to the forum!
Paramedic back in the us but travel to Cambodia often!
%) 8) :Yahoo!: :facepalm:
Amandarae16
Tourist
Brazil

Post by Amandarae16 »

bolueeleh wrote: Sun Apr 22, 2018 11:43 am you are either gonna vomit blood or faint here, looking at the ambulance standards :beer3:
Well seeing that I work in a very violent city and have picked littered body parts off of road ways etc I think I will fit in just fine here!
%) 8) :Yahoo!: :facepalm:
CBEQ
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by CBEQ »

Been living here a year and working. I've had the opportunity to visit many provinces all over the country and enjoy my time here. I always browse these forums and others. Finally decided to sign up back in November but never really posted or introduced myself.
guillaume382
Expatriate
France

Post by guillaume382 »

Hi everyone,

My name is Guillaume and I would like to get some informations about Camdodia in a general matter.
I'm 30 years old, and I'm dating a Cambodian Woman here in France.

I will give you more details in a further post and I would like to get some advices from people who know Cambodia traditions very well.

Guillaume.
Heng Heng Heng
Expatriate
New Zealand

Post by Heng Heng Heng »

I've done over 100 posts, so it's time to say hello. I've lived in PP for almost 12 years, and I still enjoy living here very much. My work involves databases, VBA and teaching. When I have the time, I enjoy playing strategy, transport based or empire building games. I have a pretty good Steam collection, but since the start of the year, I have been too busy studying Maya, C#, and Unity, to have time for gaming. My goal is produce something creative...one day. I also dabble in Substance Painter and illustrator; time permitting. I rarely go out drinking these days as I'm busy with family life, so it's good to find a place with some intelligent discourse and humor. H.H.H.
This is the voice of the Mysterons. We know that you can hear us Earthmen.
General Mackevili
The General
United States of America

Post by General Mackevili »

Heng Heng Heng wrote:I've done over 100 posts, so it's time to say hello. I've lived in PP for almost 12 years, and I still enjoy living here very much. My work involves databases, VBA and teaching. When I have the time, I enjoy playing strategy, transport based or empire building games. I have a pretty good Steam collection, but since the start of the year, I have been too busy studying Maya, C#, and Unity, to have time for gaming. My goal is produce something creative...one day. I also dabble in Substance Painter and illustrator; time permitting. I rarely go out drinking these days as I'm busy with family life, so it's good to find a place with some intelligent discourse and humor. H.H.H.
Haha, "welcome," although it seems a bit late to tell you that.

I can't imagine dealing with those coding languages. I always want to learn basic blogging HTML, but that shit does my head in.
"Life is too important to take seriously."

"Life does not cease to be funny when people die any more than it ceases to be serious when people laugh."

Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT ME

Cambodia Expats Online is the most popular community in the country. JOIN TODAY

Follow CEO on social media:

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Google+
Instagram
StroppyChops
The Missionary Man
Australia

Post by StroppyChops »

Heng Heng Heng wrote: Sat Apr 28, 2018 6:39 pm I've done over 100 posts, so it's time to say hello. I've lived in PP for almost 12 years, and I still enjoy living here very much. My work involves databases, VBA and teaching. When I have the time, I enjoy playing strategy, transport based or empire building games. I have a pretty good Steam collection, but since the start of the year, I have been too busy studying Maya, C#, and Unity, to have time for gaming. My goal is produce something creative...one day. I also dabble in Substance Painter and illustrator; time permitting. I rarely go out drinking these days as I'm busy with family life, so it's good to find a place with some intelligent discourse and humor. H.H.H.
You a Sid Meier fan?

Also, shout-out for the interest in Unity - I used to teach it as part of a games development qualification.
Bodge: This ain't Kansas, and the neighbours ate Toto!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic