Hot Sale 2 bedroom apartment for sale

Looking for an apartment to rent in Phnom Penh? We have you covered. This is a good starting point for expats who are in the process of moving to Cambodia to live and work. Finding a villa, condo, flat, or borey to stay in when you arrive is probably one of your top priorities. Check out our listings from the community! And if you have a house or apartment for rent, you're welcome to list it here for free. Kampot, Siem Reap, Battambang, Sihanoukville, and other provinces around Cambodia also have places to rent, but you might have better luck finding them on foot after you arrive, as the largest number of listings are in the capital city of Phnom Penh.
Ken2016
Expatriate
Australia

Re: Hot Sale 2 bedroom apartment for sale

Post by Ken2016 »

markd wrote: Fri Apr 20, 2018 5:16 pm why are bm advertising digs so cagey about price & location :pardon:
some property owner they don't give an authorize property selling agency , sometime they keep secrete in their season's etc...
Comments For Improvement Pls !
Ken2016
Expatriate
Australia

Post by Ken2016 »

Duncan wrote: Fri Apr 20, 2018 4:50 pm
Ken2016 wrote: Fri Apr 20, 2018 4:44 pm
tarariverboat wrote: Fri Apr 20, 2018 4:23 pm always best to display the price,shows you are confident in the price asked.
also saves a lot of time for would be buyers,recently i replied to a business for sale,2 leased coffee shops recently opened and losing money,no price on the advert and after a wasted 10 mins to PM the guy he asked for a cool 1 million USD LOL:)
i think that's if someone fall in loved the flat - they will pm me , like we try to chichat cuty girl in club st 130 or st 136 , Thank you for sharing idea. even i don't display the price he said over price lolz..:beer3:

like we try to chichat cuty girl in club st 130 or st 136 ,

Like I said ,,, waaaaaayyyyyyy over priced so I dont ask.
:please:
Comments For Improvement Pls !
that genius
Expatriate
Sweden

Post by that genius »

taabarang wrote: Fri Apr 20, 2018 4:49 pm Hard to not forget eecummings poetry under these circumstances
a salesman is an it that stinks excuse me
ftfy
that genius
Expatriate
Sweden

Post by that genius »

I sincerely hope GM is monetizing this.
Clutch Cargo
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Clutch Cargo »

markd wrote: Fri Apr 20, 2018 5:16 pm why are bm advertising digs so cagey about price & location :pardon:
Fishing only?
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic