Been recently to Indonesia?

Ask us anything. Cambodia Expats Online has a huge community of long-term expats that can answer any question you may have about life in Cambodia. Have some questions you want to ask before you move to Cambodia? Ask them here. Our community can also answer any questions you have about how to find a job or what kind of work is available for expats in Cambodia, whether you're looking for info about Phnom Penh, Siem Reap, or anywhere else in the Kingdom. You're also welcome to ask about visa and work permit questions as well, as the immigration rules change often, especially since COVID-19. Don't be shy, ask CEO's community anything!
markd
Expatriate
Zimbabwe

Re: Been recently to Indonesia?

Post by markd »

i was going to comment about balikpapan but theres an oil fires emergency with 4 dead & hundreds poisoned
thru shit to more shit
willyhilly
Expatriate
Albania

Post by willyhilly »

Bali is indeed fucked. The traffic is terrible and that stretch of beach that includes Kuta has incredible amounts of rubbish.There are also slimy grey creeks draining into the sea, looks like sewage to me. And it has more ugly Australians than Australia.
Its full of shit clothes shops with rip off prices and every money changer seems to be a crook.
that genius
Expatriate
Sweden

Post by that genius »

willyhilly, so what's the difference between Bali and Sinville?
David Stearn
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by David Stearn »

Indonesia interests me for lovely people and scenery, but I am afraid of their government, and they have capital punishment.
The Doctor will see you now.
markd
Expatriate
Zimbabwe

Post by markd »

the best i ever seen bali was in the movie morning of the earth. back then barfines were free for whiteys. :bong:

willyhilly wrote: Thu Apr 05, 2018 1:31 am Bali is indeed fucked. The traffic is terrible and that stretch of beach that includes Kuta has incredible amounts of rubbish.There are also slimy grey creeks draining into the sea, looks like sewage to me. And it has more ugly Australians than Australia.
Its full of shit clothes shops with rip off prices and every money changer seems to be a crook.
thru shit to more shit
phuketrichard
Expatriate
Aruba

Post by phuketrichard »

never knew any bars that had bar fines in Bali, only freelancers as far back as the mid 80's
In a nation run by swine, all pigs are upward-mobile and the rest of us are fucked until we can put our acts together: not necessarily to win, but mainly to keep from losing completely. HST
shnoukieBRO
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by shnoukieBRO »

Thank goodness Bali does not represent all of Indonesia
Barang chgout
Expatriate

Post by Barang chgout »

Bali, is in fact, the most Northern state of Australia and should Not, under any circumstances, be confused with Indonesia.

Sent from my SM-G570Y using Tapatalk

Kayve
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Kayve »

Went to Uluwatu not that long ago, first time.
The scenery is just beautiful, totally worth the trip. Never seen a scenery like this in KoW.
Don't forget the water buffalo
bolueeleh
Expatriate

Post by bolueeleh »

Money is not the problem, the problem is no money
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic