Swimming pools in PP

Ask us anything. Cambodia Expats Online has a huge community of long-term expats that can answer any question you may have about life in Cambodia. Have some questions you want to ask before you move to Cambodia? Ask them here. Our community can also answer any questions you have about how to find a job or what kind of work is available for expats in Cambodia, whether you're looking for info about Phnom Penh, Siem Reap, or anywhere else in the Kingdom. You're also welcome to ask about visa and work permit questions as well, as the immigration rules change often, especially since COVID-19. Don't be shy, ask CEO's community anything!
willyhilly
Expatriate
Albania

Swimming pools in PP

Post by willyhilly »

Where is a good place to take three kids swimming tomorrow morning. Himiwari or somewhere you can swim if you spend money on food.
Heng Heng Heng
Expatriate
New Zealand

Re: Swimming pools in PP

Post by Heng Heng Heng »

willyhilly wrote: Mon Apr 16, 2018 2:50 pm Where is a good place to take three kids swimming tomorrow morning. Himiwari or somewhere you can swim if you spend money on food.
Phnom Penh Sports Club has two good pools for children. The food is not the best there though. I usually smuggle in some chicken pieces and drink.
This is the voice of the Mysterons. We know that you can hear us Earthmen.
Old8404
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Old8404 »

One of the CEO members posted this about a year ago. 68 PP pools available for day use

https://cambocompare.com/2016/07/21/68-s ... hnom-penh/
that genius
Expatriate
Sweden

Post by that genius »

Long Beach Plaza Hotel, next to Western International School, Tuol Kork

$1/pp to swim
lostjeremy
Expatriate

Post by lostjeremy »

My borey has a swimming pool that is open to the public for 3000r a person. Not huge or deep but its relaxing. Has a little mini mart for drinks and snacks and a gym thats nearly complete if that suits your fancy. Its about 45 minutes from the city, 30 minutes west of the airport,though so its good for quiet clean air but not good if you want to stay in town. Its not easy to find but if anyone has any interest i can put directions.

Sent from my CPH1605 using Tapatalk

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic