Anyone soon visiting or arriving from the States?

This is where you can buy and sell anything you want in Cambodia! There is no 'Craigslist Cambodia,' so this is the next best thing. Most items for sale are in Phnom Penh, but this is a buy and sell section for the whole country. Many expats and tourists have new and used items to sell, so anyone can list them here. CEO has no part in these sales, so buyers and sellers need to get in contact with each other themselves. You're always welcome to list items you're giving away for free, as we encourage the community to give when they can. Amazon and eBay ship select items to Cambodia, but you save time and money when you do things locally.
Dangerous Dave
Expatriate
United States of America

Anyone soon visiting or arriving from the States?

Post by Dangerous Dave »

I'm posting this as a buy and sell but I'm really not sure where it belongs so if it goes somewhere else I apologize.

I take store-brand Benadryl (from ... gulp! ... WalMart) and I take it off-label as a sleep aid. It's worked wonders for me for years, but Benadryl is extremely difficult to come by in Cambodia and extremely expensive. The pharmacy down the street from me sells Children's liquid Benadryl but it's a quarter of the dose and three times the price I'm used to paying.

If anyone would like to bring me back a couple of bottles from the US (which is perfectly legal, in case one might be worried), I'd be most grateful and happy to pay a 100% surcharge. I typically go for 365 tabs at 25mg Equate brand (WalMart) Allergy Relief in the pink bottle.

Cheers, everyone, and happy Khmer New Year.
Advertisement
CamboQuick Cambodia Amazon Shipping
Tim Smith
Expatriate
Canada

Re: Anyone soon visiting or arriving from the States?

Post by Tim Smith »

I will be arriving on the 8th. I can do that for you.
imheathan
pczz
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by pczz »

Tim Smith wrote: Tue Dec 31, 2019 12:45 pm I will be arriving on the 8th. I can do that for you.
bringing that number of tablets of any kind is likely to cause you a major headache at airport security if it is spotted. That is way above the "personal use" guide and you need an import license for pharam. A british woman was jailed in Cairo for bringing in 2 boxes of Tylenol for her Egyptian boyfriend.
There are plenty of antihistamine tablets available in the pharmacies in street 51. Real sleeping tablet are $12.50 for a month supply (stilnox)
pissontheroof
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by pissontheroof »

Tim Smith wrote: Tue Dec 31, 2019 12:45 pm I will be arriving on the 8th. I can do that for you.

That’s the way they are packaged , like i get 365 tablets in a little bottle of low dose 81 mg aspirin to take one a day for a year for something ... but i haven’t seen any posts from / by dangerous Dave fora long time . Idk 😐 what happened to him ..
maybe died ...
I get all my medicine sent here from the states , I was offered this benedryl but I prefer to get something stronger .
Which i do .

Never asked for benedryl here tho so don’t know ..
พิซออนเดอรูฟ
dontbeasourlemon
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by dontbeasourlemon »

Nice gesture but the post is from April 2018 and Dangerous Dave hasn't been active since May 2019. Good on you for wanting to help though. 👍
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic