Flight of the Dragon... 2 cities, 2 parties, no freebies ;-)

This is where our community discusses almost anything! While we're mainly a Cambodia expat discussion forum and talk about expat life here, we debate about almost everything. Even if you're a tourist passing through Southeast Asia and want to connect with expatriates living and working in Cambodia, this is the first section of our site that you should check out. Our members start their own discussions or post links to other blogs and/or news articles they find interesting and want to chat about. So join in the fun and start new topics, or feel free to comment on anything our community members have already started! We also have some Khmer members here as well, but English is the main language used on CEO. You're welcome to have a look around, and if you decide you want to participate, you can become a part our international expat community by signing up for a free account.
OrangeDragon
Site Admin
United States of America

Flight of the Dragon... 2 cities, 2 parties, no freebies ;-)

Post by OrangeDragon »

The car is sold... well, money will be in my hand tomorrow. Then to purchase the ticket and start packing.

As such, it's time to say goodbye to everyone (in the flesh anyhow) for the next year, and longer for those who end up leaving after me. As I've made a lot of friends and such in both PP and SHV, I'll be saying goodby in both. Come one, come all, come to one, come to all... ;-)

Sihanoukville: 12th August 2014, Charlie Harper's bar (where it all began for me down here). It'll get started around 7.

Phnom Penh: 30th August 2014... Bit of a craw on this one... being as it's the LoneStar chili cookoff that day, I figure we may as well start there. 2:00 PM. From there we'll likely head towards Garage bar, then on to Angry Birds. [UPDATE: LaudJohn and Will have worked out to provide us with some great specials and free beer from 9-11pm that night at AngryBirds bar! Read through the thread, be amazed, see you there!]

Unlike the General's send off... I've not the budget to be springing for kegs and bottles, every man for himself. But plenty of farewell hugs, handshakes, and claps on the backs will be handed out all night... likely increasing as the alcohol in my bloodstream does so.
Bitte_Kein_Lexus
Expatriate

Re: Flight of the Dragon... 2 cities, 2 parties, no freebies

Post by Bitte_Kein_Lexus »

Who unbanned you on the other site?
Ex Bitteeinbit/LexusSchmexus
OrangeDragon
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by OrangeDragon »

See the asinine thread on the 440 sale, i explain it there. i also explained it on 440... but that post is still awaiting approval.
JBTrain
Expatriate

Post by JBTrain »

See you on the 30th and perhaps in LA soon.
Using Tapatalk
OrangeDragon
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by OrangeDragon »

JBTrain wrote:See you on the 30th and perhaps in LA soon.
:thumb:

We'll have to go out for smashburgers.
flying chicken
Expatriate

Post by flying chicken »

No need to leave, let's us pull a bank job. We'll code name it Chicken11.
EVERYONE BOW DOWN AND PAY EXTREME HOMAGE TO HIS MAJESTIES flying chicken©
Mrs Stroppy
Expatriate
Australia

Post by Mrs Stroppy »

I'm sorry that I'll miss it, I'll be in Europe for a family wedding. But I'll send the big fella along, he can give you my hug!
Using Tapatalk
StroppyChops
The Missionary Man
Australia

Post by StroppyChops »

Mm, I'm not circle dancing with you though, I hear stories...
Bodge: This ain't Kansas, and the neighbours ate Toto!
OrangeDragon
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by OrangeDragon »

StroppyChops wrote:Mm, I'm not circle dancing with you though, I hear stories...
man, i rocked pontoon... don't believe anyone who says otherwise.
Singularian
Expatriate

Post by Singularian »

OTHERWISE

DO NOT ever, ever, ever dance with OD, last time I even looked at him dancing someone tried to rearrange my head with a bar stool.

I think I'll attend both goodbyes just to make sure you actually leave, after that....... your wife cooks for me......Bahahahaha
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic