BugZone: Nothing's perfect...

This is where our community discusses almost anything! While we're mainly a Cambodia expat discussion forum and talk about expat life here, we debate about almost everything. Even if you're a tourist passing through Southeast Asia and want to connect with expatriates living and working in Cambodia, this is the first section of our site that you should check out. Our members start their own discussions or post links to other blogs and/or news articles they find interesting and want to chat about. So join in the fun and start new topics, or feel free to comment on anything our community members have already started! We also have some Khmer members here as well, but English is the main language used on CEO. You're welcome to have a look around, and if you decide you want to participate, you can become a part our international expat community by signing up for a free account.
OrangeDragon
Site Admin
United States of America

Re: BugZone: Nothing's perfect...

Post by OrangeDragon »

Sorry about the temporary outage of tapatalk... my hosting company employs an idiot who jacked up our DNS settings when I asked him for a simple change.
kennzo
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by kennzo »

Working on now.... Thankfully
I tend to sleep in the nude. Which isn't a bad thing except for maybe on those long flights.

www.kenedgar.com
bendix
Expatriate

Post by bendix »

One of the frustrations of this interface is that when you make post you end up in some sort of nomansland and it's not intiuitively easy to get back to the forum lists.

Any chance of addressing that?
OrangeDragon
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by OrangeDragon »

bendix wrote:One of the frustrations of this interface is that when you make post you end up in some sort of nomansland and it's not intiuitively easy to get back to the forum lists.

Can you be more specific? Not experiencing that here. Also what browser/etc are you using?
General Mackevili
The General
United States of America

Post by General Mackevili »

^I get that after logging in. Just stops.

Also, seems to take a little while after posting to get back to the thread. Can that time be adjusted?

Sent from my Google Glasses using Tapatalk
"Life is too important to take seriously."

"Life does not cease to be funny when people die any more than it ceases to be serious when people laugh."

Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT ME

Cambodia Expats Online is the most popular community in the country. JOIN TODAY

Follow CEO on social media:

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Google+
Instagram
General Mackevili
The General
United States of America

Post by General Mackevili »

Chrome. Windows 7.

"Life is too important to take seriously."

"Life does not cease to be funny when people die any more than it ceases to be serious when people laugh."

Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT ME

Cambodia Expats Online is the most popular community in the country. JOIN TODAY

Follow CEO on social media:

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Google+
Instagram
bendix
Expatriate

Post by bendix »

OrangeDragon wrote:
bendix wrote:One of the frustrations of this interface is that when you make post you end up in some sort of nomansland and it's not intiuitively easy to get back to the forum lists.

Can you be more specific? Not experiencing that here. Also what browser/etc are you using?

iOS on my ipad.

It's probably not a big issue. Perhaps you get used to the system on the other place and this is just a new one to use.
OrangeDragon
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by OrangeDragon »

well it sounds like a bug, but not one i'm sure how to debug as i have no ios devices. my guess would be that the redirect isn't allowed by safari... which sucks. are you seeing a white page with 1 line of text at the top?
OrangeDragon
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by OrangeDragon »

Mackevili wrote:^I get that after logging in. Just stops.

Also, seems to take a little while after posting to get back to the thread. Can that time be adjusted?

it can, but that's the default. there are also 2 links there for faster navigation by clicking which actually gives you a choice of where you want to go... to see your submitted post, or to the forum you posted it in.

and when you say "just stops" do you not see the page that says "click here to return to the ______ page" (usually "index" or "previous" depending on how you got to the login screen)?
SockPuppet
Expatriate
Honduras

Post by SockPuppet »

something just happened to all the avatars and we all look a lot.... slimmer :)
Before you criticise someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticise them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic