American Forces Said to Bomb ISIS Targets in Iraq

Yeah, that place out 'there'. Anything not really Cambodia related should go here.
General Mackevili
The General
United States of America

American Forces Said to Bomb ISIS Targets in Iraq

Post by General Mackevili »

DOHUK, Iraq — American military forces bombed at least two targets in northern Iraq on Thursday night to rout Islamist insurgents who have trapped tens of thousands of religious minorities in Kurdish areas, Kurdish officials said.

Word of the bombings, reported on Kurdish television from the city of Erbil, came as President Obama was preparing to make a statement in Washington.

Kurdish officials said the bombings targeted fighters from the Islamic State in Iraq and Syria who had seized two towns, Gwer and Mahmour. Residents who had fled those areas by car were heard honking their horns in approval.

Obama administration officials had said earlier in the day that Mr. Obama was considering airstrikes or airdrops of food and medicine to address a humanitarian crisis among as many as 40,000 members of religious minorities in Iraq, who have been dying of heat and thirst on a mountaintop where they took shelter after death threats from.....

...click link to continue reading...

http://mobile.nytimes.com/2014/08/08/wo ... &referrer=

By ALISSA J. RUBIN
"Life is too important to take seriously."

"Life does not cease to be funny when people die any more than it ceases to be serious when people laugh."

Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT ME

Cambodia Expats Online is the most popular community in the country. JOIN TODAY

Follow CEO on social media:

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Google+
Instagram
The Add Jay
Expatriate
Libya

Re: American Forces Said to Bomb ISIS Targets in Iraq

Post by The Add Jay »

I'm enjoying Jihadtube too much...Isay lets see how far they can go and then pull em back in. I love it...the tears for the people of gaza yet no mention of christians and syrians killed. 20k of kids dead in syria...but as soon as Israel does something Ohhh war crimes!! humanity!! pray4gaza lmfao
You're a nobody in the gutter with a Smartphone in your a hand.

Ordinem ad Imperium
OrangeDragon
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by OrangeDragon »

I will say that as a regular/heavily involved US ally and holder of nuclear weapons, I personally hold Israel to a higher standard than I do Syria/Iraq/etc. And I don't think that's unreasonable. If England started shelling Wales indiscriminately, I'm pretty sure we'd hold them to a higher standard as well than some less advanced country... like Australia. ;-)
The Add Jay
Expatriate
Libya

Post by The Add Jay »

OrangeDragon wrote:I will say that as a regular/heavily involved US ally and holder of nuclear weapons, I personally hold Israel to a higher standard than I do Syria/Iraq/etc. And I don't think that's unreasonable. If England started shelling Wales indiscriminately, I'm pretty sure we'd hold them to a higher standard as well than some less advanced country... like Australia. ;-)

Yess but this isnt 10 years ago. Israel is up against the wall and many muslim countries are now FOR THE FIRST TIME IN HISTORY on the Jews side about this. Someone has to flex muscle(not americas this time plz). Its a stage too show Iran and the sloppy Jihad that Israel isnt going to take shit no matter what. It is fucked up to be killing civilians but the UN bosses around countries they know they can pick on and supply a caliphate too Israels neighbors. Its insanity and it needs to stop. Also this anti jew movement is another creepy aspect of the whole thing....history is repeating itself right infront of our eyes but it will take a military boot crushing the "intellectuals" ball sacks for them to wake up.

why doesnt Egypt help gaza? oh thats right they dont want them either...niether does Jorden or Lebenon or anyone for that matter. Maybe they can move to England

Ordinem ad Imperium
OrangeDragon
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by OrangeDragon »

Israel's far from up against a wall... they're sort of forcing this as much as the hasad is. like i've said before... no good guys in this scenario. but one of the bad guys is supposed to be a good guy, and has just given up on it apparently.

And it's not really anti-jew (well, for the muslims it may be) as much as it's anti-zionist. Even a number of Jews are asking Israel "wtf are you doing!?"
StroppyChops
The Missionary Man
Australia

Post by StroppyChops »

OrangeDragon wrote:...some less advanced country... like Australia. ;-)
Say what now? Aren't your mob only in this to hide the fact you were late to the last big party, and you outright lost the little skirmish you started in SEA? :)
Bodge: This ain't Kansas, and the neighbours ate Toto!
OrangeDragon
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by OrangeDragon »

StroppyChops wrote:
Aren't your mob only in this to hide the fact you were late to the last big party
We weren't late, England and the rest of you were just early.

;-)
Cowshed Cowboy
Expatriate
Thailand

Post by Cowshed Cowboy »

OrangeDragon wrote:
StroppyChops wrote:
Aren't your mob only in this to hide the fact you were late to the last big party
We weren't late, England and the rest of you were just early.

;-)
While I know we have to cut Americans some slack on their global awareness, you keep referring to England on matters of defence which is of course incorrect. We're not independent yet. :D
Yes sir, I can boogie, I can boogie, boogie, boogie all night long.
The Add Jay
Expatriate
Libya

Post by The Add Jay »

OrangeDragon wrote:Israel's far from up against a wall... they're sort of forcing this as much as the hasad is. like i've said before... no good guys in this scenario. but one of the bad guys is supposed to be a good guy, and has just given up on it apparently.

And it's not really anti-jew (well, for the muslims it may be) as much as it's anti-zionist. Even a number of Jews are asking Israel "wtf are you doing!?"
Jews are asking Israel "wtf are you doing!?"

Those arent Israeli's though.... :wink:

Ordinem ad Imperium
OrangeDragon
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by OrangeDragon »

The Add Jay wrote:
OrangeDragon wrote:Israel's far from up against a wall... they're sort of forcing this as much as the hasad is. like i've said before... no good guys in this scenario. but one of the bad guys is supposed to be a good guy, and has just given up on it apparently.

Jews are asking Israel "wtf are you doing!?"

Those arent Israeli's though.... :wink:
Right... that was my point. It's not a jewish action, and standing against it isn't anti jew. It's a zionist movement, and standing against it is anti-zion. A subtle difference for some that they like to conveniently look over, but a drastic one in reality.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic