Good-looking Indian guy glasses someone in the eye at Otres Corner Bar, Sihanoukville

Cambodia news in English! Here you'll find all the breaking news from Cambodia translated into English for our international readership and expat community to read and comment on. The majority of our news stories are gathered from the local Khmer newspapers, but we also bring you newsworthy media from Cambodia before you read them anywhere else. Because of the huge population of the capital city, most articles are from Phnom Penh, but Siem Reap, Sihanoukville, and Kampot often make the headlines as well. We report on all arrests and deaths of foreigners in Cambodia, and the details often come from the Cambodian police or local Khmer journalists. As an ASEAN news outlet, we also publish regional news and events from our neighboring countries. We also share local Khmer news stories that you won't find in English anywhere else. If you're looking for a certain article, you may use our site's search feature to find it quickly.
cptrelentless
Expatriate
Korea North

Re: Good-looking Indian guy glasses someone in the eye at Otres Corner Bar, Sihanoukville

Post by cptrelentless »

According to the rant on Facebook Sihanoukville forum Cambodia page, that chubby chap is Kazakh, not Injun:
It was a place of smiles and new acquaintances. Now it reminds me more of a province with a bunch of quick-witted dibils who think themselves Don Corleone (Thick cattle-kazakh, who rarely shows himself where he shows himself, is represented by Alan, but in fact his name is Ernat Nurmukhameduly [Эрнат Нурмухамедулы] (helped by people familiar with the information). he is on the wanted list in Kazakhstan for a series of crimes, and today he is in the detention center for beating a citizen of India (Photo 1), but for how long.
There's some slander of other russians who appear unrelated to the issue, or claim to be.
handonheart
Expatriate
Austria

Re: Good-looking Indian guy glasses someone in the eye at Otres Corner Bar, Sihanoukville

Post by handonheart »

definitely a bad case of manboob-eritis :lol:
cptrelentless
Expatriate
Korea North

Post by cptrelentless »

This definitely looks the likely "gopnik". Original post has been pulled:

https://vk.com/id299112046
General Mackevili
The General
United States of America

Post by General Mackevili »

Another warning on Facebook about this guy and his buddies. It's a bit confusing, but here it is:

"Hi! Recently I’ve had a very unpleasant situation and I don’t want that same situation will happen other girls.

A few months ago a guy came to me (Kazakh, name is Rustam), we met in one of the cafes of seaside, chatted a bit, exchanged contacts and said goodbye. After a while, we accidentally met again in one of the bars, this time he was with friends. He was terribly drunk, shouted at the barmen and waiters, threatened someone, then shouted at me, but I did not communicate with him any more or with his friends and escaped. But this did not end there, he started yelling at me, insulting me, throwing a bullock into me, breaking a glass, and if the guard did not react in time, then I think I would have come too. He was taken out of the institution, I calmed down a bit and decided to go home, but near the exit of my friend took one of the "friends" of Rustam and began to ask strange questions, then hint at "a pleasant pastime" and began to literally paw me. After my abrupt refusal, he began to threaten ... I did not listen to these threats and dirty hints, caught the first caught tuk-tuk and went home.

A week after this incident, I was afraid to go out into the street, and even about cafes, clubs, go with friends to a party, go to the beach, even in another part of the city, I even thought to think, and still am afraid, tk. this company is still in Sinoukville. Recently I’ve learned that another girl also suffered and that the most unpleasant thing is that they can do anything with them, they do not understand normal communication, do not accept refusal and always do what they want and remain unpunished. Few things will change after my conversion, but be careful with these people: Rustam Ibragimov (unfortunately there is no photo), Ernath Nurmuhameduly (represented under the different name - Alan, first photo), Ali (second photo) and Ayan, all Kazakhs, usually three or all of the company go by Snk."

And a reply on there:

"There was another similar report posted here by another young Russian woman complaining about these Kazakhs and some Russians, too; but someone deleted the post... According to her post, by a young Russian woman, one of the men had attacked a young Indian man, and he was in police custody. The real question is this: since the police are fully aware of who these troublemakers really are -- why aren't they simply deported right away? If the police deport women for taking naked pictures of each other at Angkor Wat, why can't they deport bad men for terrorizing women and other men? The answer is simple: the police are paternalistic assholes who would rather tolerate the bad behavior of bad men in exchange for a few dollars... I wish someone could really kick the butts of the cops and make them do their job... This is not the last time these guys have abused women... And others like them; I had a Russian couch surfer guest last year who worked at an Otres bar, but soon quit after she realized her "colleagues" had spiked her drink with a sleeping drug... She woke up the next day, no problem, but she could not remember at all what those nice vampires did to her ... Or what...."
"Life is too important to take seriously."

"Life does not cease to be funny when people die any more than it ceases to be serious when people laugh."

Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT ME

Cambodia Expats Online is the most popular community in the country. JOIN TODAY

Follow CEO on social media:

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Google+
Instagram
Anchor Moy
Expatriate
Tokelau

Post by Anchor Moy »

@GM Not confusing at all. Clearly a gang of thugs.
That second guy Ali looks sort of familiar.
Don't think I know him, but maybe seen his face somewhere. ( Like a mugshot on one of the forums.)

And maybe you should change the thread title to : Ugly-looking Kazakh Guy Does a Dirty Glass in the Face Trick to an Innocent Indian at Otres Corner Bar.
;-)
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic