Bored?

This is where our community discusses almost anything! While we're mainly a Cambodia expat discussion forum and talk about expat life here, we debate about almost everything. Even if you're a tourist passing through Southeast Asia and want to connect with expatriates living and working in Cambodia, this is the first section of our site that you should check out. Our members start their own discussions or post links to other blogs and/or news articles they find interesting and want to chat about. So join in the fun and start new topics, or feel free to comment on anything our community members have already started! We also have some Khmer members here as well, but English is the main language used on CEO. You're welcome to have a look around, and if you decide you want to participate, you can become a part our international expat community by signing up for a free account.
Cowshed Cowboy
Expatriate
Thailand

Re: Bored?

Post by Cowshed Cowboy »

Pattaya based, so golf is still my main hobby but gradually it is becoming more expensive so trips away to the likes of Kanchanaburi or Korat where it is still great value are becoming more frequent. Played in Chiang Mai a while back but again it was upmarket resort priced like Siem Riep. Started getting into photography as a future option, once you've got the gear minimal future outlay and Cambodia presents so many opportunities. Free internet tutorials, reading etc are a great help to a beginner. Cookery, again we're spoilt for sourcing fresh quality produce and ingredients. Internet for ideas again. Great fun going round local markets, albeit a bit sweaty but the beer tastes better afterwards.
Yes sir, I can boogie, I can boogie, boogie, boogie all night long.
General Mackevili
The General
United States of America

Post by General Mackevili »

phuketrichard wrote:Ipoh should not even be on the list, Penang would be a better choice
Agreed. I love Penang, and stayed there for over 3 months, and was never tempted to go to Ipoh.

If you're worried about boredom, Ed, I would totally take Ipoh off that list.

My vote goes to Chiang Mai, given those options.
"Life is too important to take seriously."

"Life does not cease to be funny when people die any more than it ceases to be serious when people laugh."

Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT ME

Cambodia Expats Online is the most popular community in the country. JOIN TODAY

Follow CEO on social media:

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Google+
Instagram
flying chicken
Expatriate

Post by flying chicken »

frank lee bent wrote:there is no good weed in southeast asia chicken boi

some ok hash though

so why all the cockadoodle do belong you? hens got you bullied? or are they nesting again? nothing more ornery than a clucky hen.
You just dont know your way around Snooky. In the morning when the sun shines from the South at Serendipity beach, hold your compass still and wait for the shade to turn exactly 47 degree (clockwise) angle and walk forward; but can't remember how long and whether it's in meter or yard.
EVERYONE BOW DOWN AND PAY EXTREME HOMAGE TO HIS MAJESTIES flying chicken©
phuketrichard
Expatriate
Aruba

Post by phuketrichard »

some very good weed in SHV, but not the stuff u pick on the road side
In a nation run by swine, all pigs are upward-mobile and the rest of us are fucked until we can put our acts together: not necessarily to win, but mainly to keep from losing completely. HST
Tim Linkinwater
Expatriate

Post by Tim Linkinwater »

Get a place with a good view of the street, but quite high up. There's always something ridiculous to watch.
I'm bored almost everywhere, but very rarely in Phnom Penh.
dagenham
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by dagenham »

Cowshed Cowboy wrote:Pattaya based, so golf is still my main hobby but gradually it is becoming more expensive so trips away to the likes of Kanchanaburi or Korat where it is still great value are becoming more frequent. Played in Chiang Mai a while back but again it was upmarket resort priced like Siem Riep. Started getting into photography as a future option, once you've got the gear minimal future outlay and Cambodia presents so many opportunities. Free internet tutorials, reading etc are a great help to a beginner. Cookery, again we're spoilt for sourcing fresh quality produce and ingredients. Internet for ideas again. Great fun going round local markets, albeit a bit sweaty but the beer tastes better afterwards.
Hey there - were you "Dude Cowboy" on the "other" forum? Did you meet a bloke named Brad who worked for Starbucks and did a t-shirt campaign here in PP?

Just wondering....
Winston Churchill said, "Have a cigar, a glass of brandy, pet your dog and get a blow job daily for a productive and fulfilling life"
Cowshed Cowboy
Expatriate
Thailand

Post by Cowshed Cowboy »

dagenham wrote:
Cowshed Cowboy wrote:Pattaya based, so golf is still my main hobby but gradually it is becoming more expensive so trips away to the likes of Kanchanaburi or Korat where it is still great value are becoming more frequent. Played in Chiang Mai a while back but again it was upmarket resort priced like Siem Riep. Started getting into photography as a future option, once you've got the gear minimal future outlay and Cambodia presents so many opportunities. Free internet tutorials, reading etc are a great help to a beginner. Cookery, again we're spoilt for sourcing fresh quality produce and ingredients. Internet for ideas again. Great fun going round local markets, albeit a bit sweaty but the beer tastes better afterwards.
Hey there - were you "Dude Cowboy" on the "other" forum? Did you meet a bloke named Brad who worked for Starbucks and did a t-shirt campaign here in PP?

Just wondering....
Verging on the libelous there Dagenham, most definately not. :please:
Yes sir, I can boogie, I can boogie, boogie, boogie all night long.
dagenham
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by dagenham »

Cowshed Cowboy wrote:
dagenham wrote:

Just wondering....
Verging on the libelous there Dagenham, most definately not. :please:
OK...well, it's true I guess.a cowboy is not a cowboy is not a cowboy...that bloke was really cool though - you should be complimented...
Winston Churchill said, "Have a cigar, a glass of brandy, pet your dog and get a blow job daily for a productive and fulfilling life"
Milord
Expatriate
Canada

Post by Milord »

dagenham wrote:

Just wondering....
dagenham, That off topic and nasty. Put it in a pm if your serious.
OrangeDragon
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by OrangeDragon »

It's all about hobbies. I have like 20. 19 of them are drinking, the other one is playing the "where did this cut come from?" game the day after.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic