Waitress gets nasty shock trying to wake up dead man

Cambodia news in English! Here you'll find all the breaking news from Cambodia translated into English for our international readership and expat community to read and comment on. The majority of our news stories are gathered from the local Khmer newspapers, but we also bring you newsworthy media from Cambodia before you read them anywhere else. Because of the huge population of the capital city, most articles are from Phnom Penh, but Siem Reap, Sihanoukville, and Kampot often make the headlines as well. We report on all arrests and deaths of foreigners in Cambodia, and the details often come from the Cambodian police or local Khmer journalists. As an ASEAN news outlet, we also publish regional news and events from our neighboring countries. We also share local Khmer news stories that you won't find in English anywhere else. If you're looking for a certain article, you may use our site's search feature to find it quickly.
CEOCambodiaNews
Expatriate
Cambodia

Waitress gets nasty shock trying to wake up dead man

Post by CEOCambodiaNews »

Kandal province: On April 7, 2018, a coffee shop waitress who went to wake a sleeping customer around 9 pm, when it was time to close, was extremely surprised when the man refused to wake up. After some time of trying to shake him awake, the 25-year-old waitress realized that her last customer for the day had quietly died in his seat after drinking his ice coffee.
The police were called and the body taken for forensic examination before being given over to the grieving family. The victim was aged 41, from Takhmao city. RIP
Spoiler:
Join the Cambodia Expats Online Telegram Channel: https://t.me/CambodiaExpatsOnline

Cambodia Expats Online: Bringing you breaking news from Cambodia before you read it anywhere else!

Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT US

Cambodia Expats Online is the most popular community in the country. JOIN TODAY

Follow CEO on social media:

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Instagram
hanno
Expatriate
Germany

Re: Waitress gets nasty shock trying to wake up dead man

Post by hanno »

Pretty radical way to skip on the bill.
that genius
Expatriate
Sweden

Post by that genius »

One can wait a long time for Service at Paddy Rice, better to get there before you hit 50, LOL
Arget
Expatriate
Australia

Post by Arget »

Paddy Rice service is crap these days. Many times I had to go find them to get a bill.
Slack service has chased me away. No more custom as I can watch sport anywhere now.
Heng Heng Heng
Expatriate
New Zealand

Post by Heng Heng Heng »

The last coffee. A great way to go but only 41 :( RIP
This is the voice of the Mysterons. We know that you can hear us Earthmen.
hanno
Expatriate
Germany

Post by hanno »

Arget wrote: Mon Apr 09, 2018 3:20 pm Paddy Rice service is crap these days. Many times I had to go find them to get a bill.
Slack service has chased me away. No more custom as I can watch sport anywhere now.
Last time I went was 4-5 years ago. Never went back for the same reason (no, not because I died drinking coffee; because of the crap service).
jaynewcastle
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by jaynewcastle »

I sit at the same table inside near the bar, and never have a problem getting another beer, the bill etc, as the girls are constantly walking past.

The first time I went there, I sat at a table outside furthest away from the bar, I soon learnt not a good place to sit :)
that genius
Expatriate
Sweden

Post by that genius »

Best place to sit for service is at another restaurant
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic