Ferguson out of UFC 223 title fight.

Title says it all really...
kiwiincambodia
Expatriate
Korea North

Re: Ferguson out of UFC 223 title fight.

Post by kiwiincambodia »

General Mackevili wrote:
kiwiincambodia wrote:Holy shit, Connor McGregor and about 30 of his peeps just stormed the Barclays center and attacked the bus Khabib was on. He’s lost his damn mind.

I only have seen videos from twitter and don’t know how to embed them here.... http://mmajunkie.com/2018/04/conor-mcgr ... sa-injured

I used to have a lot of respect for Connor but lost a lot since he didn’t defend any titles. Today my last bit of respect has gone. He injured several fighters and a UFC VP and put the whole UFC PPV at risk. I hope Dana finally grows some balls and punished him for this. Connor will be back, if Jones can come back after the shit he pulled, Connor will come back but not for a while.

And before anyone starts, this isn’t just Mcgregor hate, hell its the UFC, if he’s got beef with Khabib then step in the octagon with him where he can legally beat the crap out of him. Don’t go hurling shit through windows and hurting innocent bystanders.
What a fucking idiot.

If convicted, seems this would bar him from entering the US again, but I don't know.
He’s been charged with 2 felonies (apparently) and could see up to 11 years behind bars, based on the charges, so that is a possibility.

I read an article today with 3 NY lawyers and all 3 of them said because of his celebrity status it will most likely end in a plea deal with no time served or barred entry from the US meaning it will be a slap on the wrist and a fine at most.
General Mackevili
The General
United States of America

Post by General Mackevili »

Well, I hope they throw the book at him, as that was worse than a cowardly sucker punch. At least with a sucker punch you're unlikely to hit anyone else, but throwing a huge, metal object at a bus filled with people is beyond reckless.
"Life is too important to take seriously."

"Life does not cease to be funny when people die any more than it ceases to be serious when people laugh."

Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT ME

Cambodia Expats Online is the most popular community in the country. JOIN TODAY

Follow CEO on social media:

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Google+
Instagram
kiwiincambodia
Expatriate
Korea North

Post by kiwiincambodia »

General Mackevili wrote:Well, I hope they throw the book at him, as that was worse than a cowardly sucker punch. At least with a sucker punch you're unlikely to hit anyone else, but throwing a huge, metal object at a bus filled with people is beyond reckless.
I don’t have any hope of that happening.

I’m more hoping Dana White and the UFC finally grow some balls and stand up to the little leprechaun. This is combat sports and shit gets heated and happens but this was a different level. He single handedly put the whole PPV at risk, causing 3 fights to be scrapped. This could have had major financial consequences to the business and the fans. At the end of the day it was a successful PPV and the broke all kinds of records but that should not change the fact he put it in jeopardy.

I did notice they did not show any of the Conor UFC 3 game promo art throughout the whole broadcast (normally it’s everywhere and on the big screens over the octagon between fights), it’s a start but they need to go much further and hopefully ban him from the promotion for a while (I have 0% confidence this will happen though).

The better option would have been for them to take DCs idea....

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic