FOR SALE: Khmer440.com [SOLD!]

If you have something so weird, strange or off-topic to post and think it doesn't belong in any other forum; you're probably right. Please put all your gormless, half-baked, inane, glaikit ideas in here. This might also be a place where we throw threads that appear elsewhere that don't belong ANYWHERE end up, instead of having to flush them. FORUM RULES STILL APPLY.
GMJS-CEO
Expatriate
United States of America

Re: FOR SALE: Khmer440.com

Post by GMJS-CEO »

Thanks for the reply Scobienz.

No worries about the mishap as I quite enjoy your posts. I even tried to get you to post on this site revealing your username but you didn't fall for my attempt!

I can't be mad at KIR either as he has some feelings built up about selling the site. I honestly was a fan of his posts also.

Best of luck!
General Mackevili
The General
United States of America

Post by General Mackevili »

"Life is too important to take seriously."

"Life does not cease to be funny when people die any more than it ceases to be serious when people laugh."

Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT ME

Cambodia Expats Online is the most popular community in the country. JOIN TODAY

Follow CEO on social media:

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Google+
Instagram
OrangeDragon
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by OrangeDragon »

One of the side effects of my account being fully deleted was that I was able to recreate a new account with the same screen name. I did so a while ago, just to prevent someone (bonez comes to mind) from doing it "for" me and having a go. As you know, new accounts over there require mod/admin approval on their first few posts because of the heavy spamming/etc they get. I'd like to give a hat tip (as i've already given karma for his GMJS response) to Scoby for the approval of my congratulation post and repeat the sentiment here that I shared there, that i'm looking forward to a relationship of healthy, adult, competition (and perhaps even occasional collaboration) between the two sites and less of the slagging of and shit talking.

Though I still think you running the show will be amusing to watch. ;-) I only wish it was a joint effort with you and GavinMac... that would be a riot.
logos
Expatriate
Kiribati

Post by logos »

I'm pretty sure they have a few surprises in store ...
Bitte_Kein_Lexus
Expatriate

Post by Bitte_Kein_Lexus »

GMJS-CEO wrote:Scobienz or KIR must be hammered to delete my account over that.

If it was an actual conscious decision they need immediate vagina de - sanding.
Haha careful with the wording! ImageUsing those words (taking out sand from your vagina) is what originally got me banned from K440! He really doesn't like to be called precious, despite being the biggest drama-queen princess of them all. He likes to dish it out though. But if you give it, you have to be able to take it...

I guess it was one last powertrip before he goes... One last for the memories and old time's sake... *tear*

So did Scobienz/Bendix (can I say it now that he's outed himself?) actually buy them out or was that a joke?
Ex Bitteeinbit/LexusSchmexus
Bitte_Kein_Lexus
Expatriate

Post by Bitte_Kein_Lexus »

Oups, just realized OD'S post above pretty much answer's my question.
Ex Bitteeinbit/LexusSchmexus
General Mackevili
The General
United States of America

Post by General Mackevili »

Bitte_Kein_Lexus wrote:
So did Scobienz/Bendix (can I say it now that he's outed himself?) actually buy them out or was that a joke?
Well, the Dragon and I couldn't very well walk up to KiR and buy it ourselves directly.

All is good.
"Life is too important to take seriously."

"Life does not cease to be funny when people die any more than it ceases to be serious when people laugh."

Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT ME

Cambodia Expats Online is the most popular community in the country. JOIN TODAY

Follow CEO on social media:

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Google+
Instagram
OrangeDragon
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by OrangeDragon »

General Mackevili wrote:
Bitte_Kein_Lexus wrote:
Well, the Dragon and I couldn't very well walk up to KiR and buy it ourselves directly.

All is good.
8)
EdinWigan
Expatriate
Great Britain

Re: FOR SALE: Khmer440.com [SOLD!]

Post by EdinWigan »

It is nice to see it is Scoob's that has taken over but I do hope when he comes over to visit, he might consider coming as his K440 name, especially picture. That Aleister Crowley picture is far to freaky, for my liking.

“It is necessary, in this world, to be made of harder stuff than one's environment.”

So, is it not the time to cast off your socks and move freely across borders?

:popcorn:
Remember your Karma helps a Wet Child In Wigan !
bendix
Expatriate

Re: FOR SALE: Khmer440.com [SOLD!]

Post by bendix »

I had / have a scobienz account here (started for me by an evil Belgian prankster who shall remain nameless, before I was able to rescue it). Unfortunately, I forgot the password so it's as much use as a chocolate oven.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic