Frenchman MAXIME COLAS Busted Receiving Package Containing .4 Kilos of MDMA From Phnom Phnom Post Office

Cambodia news in English! Here you'll find all the breaking news from Cambodia translated into English for our international readership and expat community to read and comment on. The majority of our news stories are gathered from the local Khmer newspapers, but we also bring you newsworthy media from Cambodia before you read them anywhere else. Because of the huge population of the capital city, most articles are from Phnom Penh, but Siem Reap, Sihanoukville, and Kampot often make the headlines as well. We report on all arrests and deaths of foreigners in Cambodia, and the details often come from the Cambodian police or local Khmer journalists. As an ASEAN news outlet, we also publish regional news and events from our neighboring countries. We also share local Khmer news stories that you won't find in English anywhere else. If you're looking for a certain article, you may use our site's search feature to find it quickly.
that genius
Expatriate
Sweden

Re: Frenchman MAXIME COLAS Busted Receiving Package Containing .4 Kilos of MDMA From Phnom Phnom Post Office

Post by that genius »

For those of us only partaking of alcohol and blue cheese: wtf is MDMA?

360 gm, I assume is not for personal use, in which case, fuck him.
General Mackevili
The General
United States of America

Re: Frenchman MAXIME COLAS Busted Receiving Package Containing .4 Kilos of MDMA From Phnom Phnom Post Office

Post by General Mackevili »

that genius wrote:For those of us only partaking of alcohol and blue cheese: wtf is MDMA?

Active ingredient in ECSTASY, or something like that.
"Life is too important to take seriously."

"Life does not cease to be funny when people die any more than it ceases to be serious when people laugh."

Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT ME

Cambodia Expats Online is the most popular community in the country. JOIN TODAY

Follow CEO on social media:

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Google+
Instagram
cptrelentless
Expatriate
Korea North

Re: PP: Frenchman Maxime Colas busted receiving a package containing 360gr MDMA

Post by cptrelentless »

Cam Nivag wrote: Wed Apr 04, 2018 12:30 pm Forgive me, but if someone had drugs in Europe, why wouldn't they sell them in Europe? Is the street price higher in Cambodia?
Oh yes. They sell MDMA for 20 - 25 a pill here. It's about 3 in the UK.
cptrelentless
Expatriate
Korea North

Re: Frenchman MAXIME COLAS Busted Receiving Package Containing 4 Kilos of MDMA From Phnom Phnom Post Office

Post by cptrelentless »

khmerhamster wrote: Wed Apr 04, 2018 5:28 pm
hanno wrote:
timmydownawell wrote: Wed Apr 04, 2018 4:53 pm I know someone who once had a few Es and some 2CBs sent to them, sandwiched between a couple of pieces of cardboard and taped up and posted in a regular envelope. The sharp edges of the tape shredded the envelope apart, but Australia Post thoughtfully put some rubber bands around it to ensure the item arrived intact.
I have a lot of items sent to Cambodia, usually numerous packages in one big box, and each and every package invariably has been opened and resealed.
Registered post items above a certain weight has the customs guys poking around in them. But I receive loads of smaller packages - maybe up to 2kg which are very, very rarely opened.
They X-ray them. I had a load of seeds sent to me in an envelope, still in their proper packets. None of them grew, they'd irradiated them with something.
cptrelentless
Expatriate
Korea North

Re: Frenchman MAXIME COLAS Busted Receiving Package Containing 4 Kilos of MDMA From Phnom Phnom Post Office

Post by cptrelentless »

taabarang wrote: Wed Apr 04, 2018 3:18 pm
fax wrote: Wed Apr 04, 2018 2:37 pm
xandreu wrote: Wed Apr 04, 2018 2:29 pm Even though I don't do drugs myself, my heart always sinks a little when I see the face of someone who's just thrown their life away.
You and me both. If I'm reading his blurry passport correctly this kid was born 1992.
Funny I get the exact same feeling about people who use heavy drugs.

***End of shitposting
Borum-Ex frm TOForum
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Borum-Ex frm TOForum »

If anyone’s interested, not a bad 20mins docu about ecstaty precursors in the KOW:
I actually don't give a flying fuck, furthermore nice to meet you all here! :thumb:
Gator
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Gator »

They're having great results with it for treating Vets and others with severe PTSD in clinical studies. The FDA is on board now and it's looking like it will be legalized within the next 5 years or so.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/janetwburn ... 2263977460
Beerinthemorning
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Beerinthemorning »

that genius wrote: Wed Apr 04, 2018 6:06 pm For those of us only partaking of alcohol and blue cheese: wtf is MDMA?

eurotrash rave drug, now unavailable in KoW
CEOCambodiaNews
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by CEOCambodiaNews »

The package of drugs was addressed to the Frenchman's real name at his home address in Phnom Penh.

Frenchman charged over post office drug bust
5 April 2018
Phnom Penh Municipal Court yesterday charged a French national over the trafficking of nearly half of a kilogram of ecstasy tablets through the post office.

Major Sok Setha, a police officer with the Interior Ministry’s Internal Security Police Department, said Maxime Colas, 26, was charged by the court yesterday after authorities seized a package of the drugs weighing 357.59 grams.

Maj Setha said Daun Penh district post office officials discovered the package that was sent from Belgium and was addressed to the accused at his home address in Phnom Penh.

Maj Setha said the post office workers who made the discovery on Monday contacted officers from the Internal Security Police Department, who set up a sting operation that same day.
Police officers, in tandem with a municipal court prosecutor and the post office workers, prepared a plan to bait the suspect to the post office to pick up the drugs, said Maj Setha.

Officers then arrested Mr Maxime on Monday morning at about 11am after he arrived at the Daun Penh district post office.
“He was arrested with concrete evidence after he came to retrieve the package from police officers at the post office,” said Maj Setha.
http://www.khmertimeskh.com/50299570/fr ... drug-bust/
Join the Cambodia Expats Online Telegram Channel: https://t.me/CambodiaExpatsOnline

Cambodia Expats Online: Bringing you breaking news from Cambodia before you read it anywhere else!

Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT US

Cambodia Expats Online is the most popular community in the country. JOIN TODAY

Follow CEO on social media:

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Instagram
Borum-Ex frm TOForum
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Borum-Ex frm TOForum »

He should’ve tried this from KH to Thailand instead, less profit but still, but way less risky!

I actually don't give a flying fuck, furthermore nice to meet you all here! :thumb:
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic