Poi Pet: 9 yo girl raped & killed by 17yo acquaintance, 1 arrest made.

Cambodia news in English! Here you'll find all the breaking news from Cambodia translated into English for our international readership and expat community to read and comment on. The majority of our news stories are gathered from the local Khmer newspapers, but we also bring you newsworthy media from Cambodia before you read them anywhere else. Because of the huge population of the capital city, most articles are from Phnom Penh, but Siem Reap, Sihanoukville, and Kampot often make the headlines as well. We report on all arrests and deaths of foreigners in Cambodia, and the details often come from the Cambodian police or local Khmer journalists. As an ASEAN news outlet, we also publish regional news and events from our neighboring countries. We also share local Khmer news stories that you won't find in English anywhere else. If you're looking for a certain article, you may use our site's search feature to find it quickly.
Borum-Ex frm TOForum
Expatriate
Cambodia

Poi Pet: 9 yo girl raped & killed by 17yo acquaintance, 1 arrest made.

Post by Borum-Ex frm TOForum »

GT:

Bringing killer to murder a girl in the cartridge to emulate the room
By: Sok San
1st of April, 2018 at 1:00 PM

Banteay Meanchey province: In the morning of April 1, 2018, the military police brought the suspects to death, killing the girl in Kandal's corridor to act as riot police at Kbal Spean 01 Village, Poipet commune, Poipet City. Police have put a lot of force in order to prevent or prevent the masses from using violence against suspects.

After imitating and gradually cops suspect is being delivered will be violence by citizens to anger the suspects who killed the girl without scandal, but police arrested suspects were residents volleyball 2 to 3 slaps. Imitating a suspect is headed by Brigadier bin carbon accompanied by the provincial deputy police chief Yes NOUN Gendarmerie Commander City and a lot of strength in the province and the City as well.

The suspect, identified as Sokkheun Sothy, a 16-year-old villager of Seila Khmer, Ou Bei Choan commune, Or Chhrou district, is home away from the victim's home about 4 meters in one village. The girl, Chhun I Toun Liaz, 12, a private schoolgirl, rescues Khmer, resides in Seila Khmer Village, Ou Bei Choan Commune, Or Chhrou District, and the victim is the third of four children, whose father, Sreang Chamroeun, 40, and her 35-year-old mother, Ley Srey. And the suspect and girl have been acquainted since early childhood.

It is reminded that over 4pm, on March 30th, the victim was a private school shooter of a Khmer living in Kbal Spean Village, Poipet City, who was raped. Was later found on a security camera and carefully researched by Brigadier General Bonn, led by Colonel Noun Narin, a police commander in Poipet town, found the victim and immediately detained suspects at a rent room A.05 near the K1 brand K1 in Kompong Speu village, Poipet commune at 7 pm the same day.

I actually don't give a flying fuck, furthermore nice to meet you all here! :thumb:
CEOCambodiaNews
Expatriate
Cambodia

Re: Poi Pet: 12 yo girl raped & killed by 16yo acquaintance, 1 arrest made.

Post by CEOCambodiaNews »

Poipet: Sad and sick news, a 16yo guy raped and killed a 12yo girl. The accused has known the victim since she was a baby.
Reconstruction of the crime scene.
Join the Cambodia Expats Online Telegram Channel: https://t.me/CambodiaExpatsOnline

Cambodia Expats Online: Bringing you breaking news from Cambodia before you read it anywhere else!

Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT US

Cambodia Expats Online is the most popular community in the country. JOIN TODAY

Follow CEO on social media:

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Instagram
Heng Heng Heng
Expatriate
New Zealand

Post by Heng Heng Heng »

They should have left the community to deal with boy. Bring back the stocks!
This is the voice of the Mysterons. We know that you can hear us Earthmen.
Barang chgout
Expatriate

Post by Barang chgout »

Heng Heng Heng wrote:They should have left the community to deal with boy. Bring back the stocks!
" The community ", raised this kid, educated him and made him what he is today. Imo.

Sent from my SM-G570Y using Tapatalk

Borum-Ex frm TOForum
Expatriate
Cambodia

From CPU:

I actually don't give a flying fuck, furthermore nice to meet you all here! :thumb:
Borum-Ex frm TOForum
Expatriate
Cambodia

@Admin please correct my thread title , the victim was only nine, and the Mofo Perp 17, i can’t edit it myself unfortunately. Thx and RIP little one!

Edit: CPU don’t mention rape, but holding her for a ransom, i dunno what is true about that... i honestly have my doubts that it was ‘just’ , and forgive me my words, that!
Last edited by Borum-Ex frm TOForum on Mon Apr 02, 2018 10:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
Username Taken
Raven
Cambodia

Post by Username Taken »

Borum-Ex frm TOForum wrote: Mon Apr 02, 2018 10:03 am @Admin please correct my thread title , the victim was only nine, and the Mofo Perp 17, i can’t edit it myself unfortunately. Thx and RIP little one!
Done.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic